Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) (12672 Views)

Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hello all!
I'm Fadila. I'm the fifth born in a family of four girls, two boys.
I want to know your thoughts/opinions about females that put on waist beads. What do you think of them? Do you have any thing against waist beads? I want to know because your opinions will help me in a way. I wear waist beads, but I usually try as much as possible to avoid people knowing I wear one. So, I do hide it all the time, because some people's opinions on it might not be what I would really like to hear. I usually feel bad when I hear some things people say about putting on waist beads because, those things are never the reasons why I wear them. There is a reason why I wear them, and it's never because of those things they say.

So, I would like to hear your opinions about it.
And if there's any one here (females) who wears them, you can give your reasons ( if you want to) why you wear them. So, those that say some things about it can maybe have a rethink and be more enlightened about this.

Thanks.
Sannun ku!

Below are pictures of mine;
What do you think of them?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by T0BY(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hot

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by thesicilian: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
Why do you care what strangers think of your personal preferences?

26 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ga wadansu;

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Boogyman557: 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool Which kind WAHALA be dis!

This pictures don make ASHAWOO don de hungry me to go FUVK!

Make I SMOKE WEED finish, I de JAZZ in ASHAWOO house dis afternoon..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by richeeyo(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
I admire them in ladies
In Ghana almost every girl uses it
Compared to Nigeria where you hear stories

11 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Zonefree(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
I can sell my kidney and my family lands for a slim girl on waist beads. The dangling sound during coitus is glorious.

Any girl without waist bead should be drafted to the Army to help fight insurgency!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by incandescentena: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
So let the talks begin already. Suna na Fadila ne

Masu yin Hausa, ina kuke?
Fadila is calling

Cc; Gubioma
Orgasmgiver123
Airminem
bnadam21
Naijatask
ahnie
ObamaMessi
Naijatask
Hollybratt
ajidikun
Medianna
Southernigbo
Wilddove
ahmadu1511
BabbanBura
JONSYN7154
mrgreen4real
bdauran

Ps; Beads remain in the fashion category

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by advanceDNA: 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
thesicilian:
Why do you care what strangers think of your personal preferences?

Some women will just drop dead if they dont get attention

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Candidlady: 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
I am kinda indifferent When it comes to body accessories

To wear earring ma is wahala

But if you are comfortable with it then no problem
Looks nice

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by PerfectStranger(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
So sexy asf! Especially on slim curvy babes. Waist beads gives me weak pull out games during segz grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
Coded advert for availability of services

22 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Zonefree(m): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
@virginprincess.

I want to believe you're a fan of waist beads.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Silentgroper(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Nice waistline baby girl...
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
Gasu

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by odinga1of: 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!
I want to know your thoughts/opinions about females that put on waist beads. What do you think of them? Do you have any thing against waist beads? I want to know because your opinions will help me in a way. I wear waist beads, but I usually try as much as possible to avoid people knowing I wear one. So, I do hide it all the time, because some people's opinions on it might not be what I would really like to hear. I usually feel bad when I hear some things people say about putting on waist beads because, those things are never the reasons why I wear them. There is a reason why I wear them, and it's never because of those things they say.

And if there's any one here (females) who wears them, you can give your reasons ( if you want to) why you wear them. So, those that say some things about it can maybe have a rethink and be more enlightened about this.

Thanks.
Sannun ku!

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy old format.

The format don cast since 2013/14

16 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by ogbenimax007: 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Gasu
i love it die

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
I broke my Ex own yesterday and am feeling free angry

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Jeon(f): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
it looks attractive.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
odinga1of:

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy old format.

The format don cast since 2013/14
I don't get. What do you mean, please?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by virginprincess(f): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
Zonefree:
@virginprincess.

I want to believe you're a fan of waist beads.
Godforbid, i'm not and i will never be.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
topcatking:
Coded advert for availability of services
I don't get. What do you mean, please?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Godforbid, i'm not and i will never be.
Wow! It seems you so much detest it. Why though? If I may ask. Especially, seeing you're a female.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by virginprincess(f): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Wow! It seems you so much detest it. Why though? If I may ask. Especially, seeing you're a female.
I don't just like it before but after seeing two i know use it for spiritual purpose i just detest it.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Flows001(m): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks.
Sannun ku!

Omohh..
See sweet waist!
I don already fall in love with Op finish, even without seeing your face cool..
My love for waist beads on slim girls ehhh!! wink
Op drop contact and location..
Kar kiji komai, inaso mu fara soyaiya da ki wink

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by LIVINGICONREBOR: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
It looks sexually stimulating for my eyes. But this your own too much. Abi u be herbalist daughter? angry

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
LIVINGICONREBOR:
It looks sexually stimulating for my eyes. But this your own too much. Abi u be herbalist daughter? angry
Come on! Why would you say that? That's not a nice thing to say to someone.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
Flows001:

Omohh..
See sweet waist!
I don already fall in love with Op finish, even without seeing your face cool..
My love for waist beads on slim girls ehhh!! wink
Op drop contact and location..
Kar kiji komai, inaso mu fara soyaiya da ki wink
Hmmmm.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
virginprincess:
I don't just like it before but after seeing two i know use it for spiritual purpose i just detest it.
No, it's not only used for spiritual purposes. There are many reasons people wear it. In the Northern part of Nigeria, it's just like any other clothing accessories. But, in the Southern part, it's a different thing altogether.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by christianjoy(m): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks.
Sannun ku!

you this girl
Well for me I like girls with waist beads
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Jpblessed(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
Wa' nna yarinya

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by virginprincess(f): 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
No, it's not only used for spiritual purposes. There are many reasons people wear it. In the Northern part of Nigeria, it's just like any other clothing accessories. But, in the Southern part, it's a different thing altogether.
That is exactly what i'm saying many girls use it for something different in the south,i don't know about the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With / Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] / Why Do Long Term Relationships Break Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.