Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,065 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation (11408 Views)

NMDPRA Licenses Eterna, Emadeb To Begin Petrol Importation From July / PIA: FG Reverses Exclusive Petrol Importation Rights For Dangote, Others / We’re Ready To Resume Petrol Importation - Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by iHateFraudsters: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2023
Angelfrost:

Don't hold your breath... It won't happen in our lifetime.

Oh but it will.
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by RepoMan007: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2023
From what in understand in this news article, they marketers want chaos to enable them make more profit. God forbid.
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by danzaki63: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2023
Make them kill ua and rest, This country don tire person. at this price, how are we coping?
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by AishaDant(f): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2023
BIZNess123:
sad

But wait ooo..

Can't the transaction be done by transfer.. Is it that it must be paid in cash.... I don't understand

When they are busy stealing the money and padding it. They would find every way to make it by cash.
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by BossGerald: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2023
IconicR do you have forex for sale?? Come and save your tinubu govt.

Ask that your boyfriend if he has any forex to help out
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by BossGerald: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2023
Duro4chang guess who's crying now??
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by Angelfrost(m): 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
Yungboizmind:

Nah only for there keyboard them sabi defend the drug lord
For real life nah hunger wan kìll them them just dey beg up and down 😄

Don't mind the clowns... Las las, na that ethnic and religious pride go kill dem patapata.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2023
1 Indian Rupee equals
9.39 Nigerian Naira

1 South African Rand equals
41.68 Nigerian Naira
1 Nigerian Naira equals
19.22 Lebanese pound 🤣😂
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by TheAlchemist: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
The cabals are fighting back. The oil industry is a cesspool of filth...
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by mrvitalis(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
BIZNess123:
sad

But wait ooo..

Can't the transaction be done by transfer.. Is it that it must be paid in cash.... I don't understand
Can you transfer money you don't have?
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by todugo(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Petrol importation, one of the major problems facing this Country.

It baffles why Nigeria Government neglected our refineries for so long, we have been selling crude oil only to go back and be importing it at international market rate. Does that make any sense.

It's so crazy.

Government should give refinery license to more investors and give room for healthy competition; in order to avoid another problem in terms of monopoly even by the time Dangote Refinery eventually stiart producing.

Asin the thing tire me. That what we get when tribalism and greed is what is filled in the hearts and mind of Nigerians.
The Government on the other hand, would want ways for generated income to be going into their private pockets rather than National pocket. That's why we are still importing till date instead of fixing the refinery.
Dangote refinery profits will also be going into the private pockets of our leaders who are shareholders.
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by duro4chang(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:
Duro4chang guess who's crying now??
Are you not the one jumping from one thread to another complaining. Lazy man, you will cry taya. Your mate's are outside there doing legit businesses. You are here on Nairaland weeping like a baby. Hunger will teach sense to your brain.
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by headboyprince(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
April017:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num with faith; Angella Ubi
G.T Bank
you have phone and data to be on nairaland but dont have food to eat... sad if youre for real contact me on whatsapp let me see what i can do for you
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by Theweekend: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
Renewed failure upon failure
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by oyeb15: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
This government is like putting a primary one pupil in university 400level.

Tinubu and his band are so incompetent and confused.
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by BeigJawnson(m): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Another news for Hellu Pee scallywags to rejoice over as bad news about our beloved Nigeria delights them.
God bless Nigeria.
#RenewedHope

Yes oooo renewed hope and poverty... #YorubaPonu...
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by BeigJawnson(m): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You're referring to the man who fathered you, right?

Mind you, tinubu didn't fathered him... He has right to his or her opinion about the yeye government... #YorubaPonu
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by Hanndye: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Another news for Hellu Pee scallywags to rejoice over as bad news about our beloved Nigeria delights them.
God bless Nigeria.
#RenewedHope
We can now see the master planner that had been teaching Buhari economy, can't we?

Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by BigDawsNet: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
BIZNess123:
sad

But wait ooo..

Maybe the cash receiver is scared of fake alert.. so they kukuma settle for cash only transcation 😃
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by nairalanda1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:
What I find more curious is how nairalanda1, our resident petrol subsidy crusader has suddenly disappeared from all subsidy related threads.

He's no longer available to champion the course with his disjointed analysis and dustbin theories.

Ok. Noted

Some of us have a life outside nairaland.

You don't

And anyway, all I know is, you cannot sell fuel below its production cost. All you are seeing now is what happens when petrol is sold below its production cost to let the poor breathe

Anyway, tinubu has brought back subsidy. Not that I was expecting him to do otherwise. You and they have the same ideology

Night.
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by nairalanda1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
No diversified economy, no dollars

Also, we have incurred so much debt that most of our dollars earnings go to paying off the debt

Leaving little for the basics.

APC change eh?
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by BIZNess123(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
grin
BigDawsNet:

Maybe the cash receiver is scared of fake alert.. so they kukuma settle for cash only transcation 😃
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by PrettyIfy7: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
What is the major cause of forex scarcity in APC's era?
Under PDP forex wasn't scarce as it is right now.
What is really the problem?

Now listen, many of the so called politicians have stacked billions of dollar notes in some secret rooms in their houses.
They bring some part out during elections to buy INEC staffs and voters too.
So, why won't forex be scarce?

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by Etimemy: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
yinkus6750:
What kind of trouble is bedeviling our dear nation?
This government started on a very very poor footing.
Situation of subsidy removal wasn't well planned, hence we facing the repercussions.

When the captain of the ship fail to understand a clear direction of the ship, the ship is bound to sink, Tinubu was not ready
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by BossGerald: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
duro4chang:
Are you not the one jumping from one thread to another complaining. Lazy man, you will cry taya. Your mate's are outside there doing legit businesses. You are here on Nairaland weeping like a baby. Hunger will teach sense to your brain.

Where are your own mates? Inside there??
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:
What I find more curious is how nairalanda1, our resident petrol subsidy crusader has suddenly disappeared from all subsidy related threads.

He's no longer available to champion the course with his disjointed analysis and dustbin theories.
The 30,000 Naira stipend no fit sustain am again!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by chaloskyx: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
rejoice ke are the not also going through the same suffering? what you should be focused on is how the party you elected are going to get us out of this mess they creted so please start asking the right questions and stop dishing out your frustrations on our dear ellupee🤣🤣
TemplarLandry:
God bless Nigeria.
#RenewedHope
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by ufotunang: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nawaoooo...see what APC and Tinubu has caused
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by ufotunang: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
BIZNess123:
sad

But wait ooo..

.. Even if it's done by transfer the person still have to pay with dollars... through his domiciliary dollars bank accountt ...to transfer the dollars to the sellers of the fuel abroad...you cannot pay with naira by cash..they will not even accept naira but only dollars
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by Kingpowerful: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
With now high rate of oil per barrel let's see what else will they beacon their excuses on this time for not improving human standard of living.
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by ufotunang: 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
PrettyIfy7:
What is the major cause of forex scarcity in APC's era?
Under PDP forex wasn't scarce as it is right now.
What is really the problem?

Now listen, many of the so called politicians have stacked billions of dollar notes in some secret rooms in their houses.
They bring some part out during elections to buy INEC staffs and voters too.
So, why won't forex be scarce?
...forex is scarce because nigeria is a consuming country.. importing country... nigeria has to be a producing country an industrialized country which nigeria produces goods and export it and this will generate more dollars, foreign currencies to nigeria...more exportation and less importation...and nigerians and politicians should reduce the way they travel to abroad for medical treatment and also travel to abroad to school in foreign universities abroad...this put too much pressure and demand for dollars to go for medical treatment and school at abroad..which makes dollars, forex to be scarce.. we have to value what we have in nigeria and reduce all this traveling abroad for medical treatment and to school at foreign universities.. nigeria have to be a producing economy...this is the solution
Re: Anxiety As Forex Scarcity Halts Petrol Importation by BoldBrainz(m): 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
nairalanda1:

Ok. Noted

Some of us have a life outside nairaland.

You don't

And anyway, all I know is, you cannot sell fuel below its production cost. All you are seeing now is what happens when petrol is sold below its production cost to let the poor breathe

Anyway, tinubu has brought back subsidy. Not that I was expecting him to do otherwise. You and they have the same ideology

Night.

It takes a special kind of insanity to greet a person "night" by 1pm, and it commands no surprise that you're exhibiting that level of ineptitude.

Atop that, it leaves the mind wondering as to how your brain is configured. Not only do you habitually grandstand on "double-speak", you have found solace in backing up ignorance and lack of intelligence with audacious displays of confidence, even when your empty-headedness screams to the high heavens.

Several times we tried to inform you on the pros and cons of the subsidy affair on this platform, and you bragged about your heightened knowledge of the issue, backing idiotic policies on consistent bases, even when it was mighty obvious that the subsidy and fx policies were unsustainable if run concurrently. But you claimed you were the Einstein of economic policies, now the smelly blob of cow fat in your cranium is singing a discordant tune while your mouth and thumbs are running amok with unfounded claims.

What's left for you is to do a cinematic market square dance in an undersized tutu, so we'll confirm that "our brothers have gone mad again".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rule Of Law Effective In Nigeria / Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe / Army Accuses PREMIUM TIMES Of Supporting Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.