Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

She Says No, But Always Willing To Be Around ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says No, But Always Willing To Be Around ! (941 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says No / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says No, But Always Willing To Be Around ! by seun0622(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2011
Hello  Nairalanders,

I need your honest opinion on this.

How would you react to a lady you once asked out some weeks back, She politely declined claiming she already has a boyfriend which to a reasonable extent , I know of.  Right from the time I met her till now, she has been so clingy, always willing to be around (no strings attached). She comes over to my work place a lot of time (though a private work place).
Is it really advisable I put her off my mind which simply means i need to seriously reduce the time we spend together. I know this might not go down well with her but I will be glad to do that if I can ascertain if her claim of being in a relationship is real. Moreover she hasn't been very comfortable with other ladies around me and she is just an expert in avoiding questions. I really want to keep a safe distance from her , Is this really the right decision?
Re: She Says No, But Always Willing To Be Around ! by Blazing88(f): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2011
she obviously likes you.
Maybe she doesnt wanna lose u.
You might b her Backup Plan (u know incase she leaves her relationship today, she has u to run to & probably start sumfin new with u)
Re: She Says No, But Always Willing To Be Around ! by 25omega(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
poster

just because a woman is in a relationship doesn't mean she can't be friends with you. you already asked her out and she said no so you being with other women should not be her concern.
i understand her jealousy though because sometimes people are in relationships but they meet someone else who they like and can't have. If i were you i would keep her as a friend and date around if she gets jealous dont mention it and just let her be. Things will eventually work itself out.
Re: She Says No, But Always Willing To Be Around ! by slimyem: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
op,you are probably a plan B-the fall-back guy.she likes you but the only thing stopping her from dating you is her 'relationship'.
Be wise around her.dont get carried away.let her know her boundaries and try seeing/set up another girlfriend and flaunt it around her.watch her reactions.that way,you'll know what she's really about.
Re: She Says No, But Always Willing To Be Around ! by seun0622(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2011
25omega:

poster

just because a woman is in a relationship doesn't mean she can't be friends with you. you already asked her out and she said no so you being with other women should not be her concern.
i understand her jealousy though because sometimes people are in relationships but they meet someone else who they like and can't have. If i were you i would keep her as a friend and date around if she gets jealous dont mention it and just let her be. Things will eventually work itself out.

The above bolded is really her concern now.
Whenever she sees any other girl around me, she fells so uncomfortable, she is already getting jealous, there are times i feel like asking her some questions but something tells me to allow the whole situation play out naturally.

Thanks guys!
Re: She Says No, But Always Willing To Be Around ! by lindabon: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
OP, its no crime to be good friends with a lady, is it?

But on the part of "her jealousy", well maybe she has a thing for you, but she doesn't want to ruin her present relationship . . . so she resorts to playing the "just friends" card.
Re: She Says No, But Always Willing To Be Around ! by Ariyke: 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
It's obvious she likes u but stuck in her other relationship
Re: She Says No, But Always Willing To Be Around ! by bekay911(f): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2011
Rememba she is in a relatnshp for d fact she lyks u doesnt meanshe wants sumtn wit u. She might b exploitn u emotionally.
As for gettin jealous its natural wt us women dnt get it twisted. Use ur head nt ur hrt
Re: She Says No, But Always Willing To Be Around ! by albridge(m): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2011
in that case her no probably means yes cool
Re: She Says No, But Always Willing To Be Around ! by itiswell1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2011
Have u heard of the story of the persistent widow in the bible? Play along if u love her, she might turn around later.
Re: She Says No, But Always Willing To Be Around ! by Pennywise(m): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2011
I am quite familiar with this kind of behaviour. But I will never know why some girls do it. If ur answer is no, then move along. Dont stay back and obstruct traffic! I particularly dislike hold ups and traffic jams. Infact if u hesitate I will help u make up ur mind as quickly as possible.

(1) (Reply)

out! / Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact / Pls My People What Could Possibly The Cause Of His Shut Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.