Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

What Makes You So Datable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You So Datable? (4689 Views)

Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You So Datable? by AmakaG29(f): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
Hi,

I was sitting here thinking about how fabulous I am and I got the idea for this thread. What are the special things about you NL'ers that makes you so datable? Charm? Looks? Class? Be as specific as you like.

smiley Amaka
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by LongOne1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2011
G29, now that's gangsta.
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by LongOne1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2011
@ Topic; it depends on the individual. It could be a lot of things including the ones you mentioned above. It could also be financial security, or even fame.
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2011
[size=14pt]Intellectual Capability! wink[/size]
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by AmakaG29(f): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2011
I guess to clarify, I meant for repliers to talk about themselves personally no a general person.

What makes YOU (person reading this) datable?
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2011
OK brb let me ask all the guys I've gone out with, my crushes, people who have already asked me out and I haven't given them an answer yet etc etc.

Give me 2 months, I will be back with my answer.
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by bekay911(f): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
Hmmm wat makeas me datEaBle? Well am irresistible and av charms u cant deny it
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by ronkebp(f): 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2011
when you are just a full package, pretty, good cook, well -mannered, well bedded, sociable, flexible, spiritual,good sense of humour, then i see no reason, why you can't be datable. During my dating days, i have never been single for long, can't even remember being single at all, if am not in a relationship then am somewhere flenjoring with some guy that wants a real relationship.
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by AmakaG29(f): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2011
^ That's the kind of fabulocity I'm talking about!
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by slimyem: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2011
ummm,datable u say?
Do you really want to know??
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2011
amaka we share d same name nne  wink wink.

@topic

i get swaggas, my kekaiscene na baba , my autobiography na correct lastly i will always liv u laffin your pyjamas off  cool cool cool cool
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by lindabon: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2011
What makes me datable??
Well I'm lindabon. . . 
I'm Simple Unique. . .
Cant find any other lindabon in the whole of NL . . .
No lindabon1, lindabon2. . . .
Just me! undecided undecided undecided

Thats' why i'm datable.  grin grin grin
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by Blazing88(f): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2011
My personality
and
Cute looks
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by GhenGhen: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2011
My tall and slim frame.
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2011
Im handsome and intelligent. These two attracts people 2 me!!
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by Herbarium: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2011
Brainy !!!
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by Wislet(f): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2011
magnetic personality, sense of humour, intellectual, some bit of knowledge of current affairs - can hold a conversation on any sector, humility,. When it reaches fiancee stage, i might add good cook,lol. Mature, independent, confident (na im go dey fear to lose me, nt de other way round) hehe, etc.etc., ALL glory to my Daddy(GOD). Na im hand work am. smiley
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by Dyt(f): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2011
simply irresistable
i blow minds in everyway
neva single
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2011
am very handsome, intelligent, 6ft 2, chocolate skin, have enough money to take a girl out on a date
i think those make me dateable
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by oneuniquemind(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2011
Pimple(s) nd bein natural/raw
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 20, 2011
High-point: Possess a charming personality, tall and cute, with a huge sense of humor. And if money and education counts (tho i doubt if they do), then add those too!

Low-point: Extremely shy
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by Cuddlemii: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2011
Lol @ some of the response here

Hmm this is a good question because I never thought of it.

I am datable because I am a go-getter(persistent), God fearing, good aura, intelligent, extremely shy in real life, realistic, friendly, romantic to a fault, a good confidant, a good team player, down to earth, emotional, stubborn, independent, loyal, never a dull moment with me, understanding, a very good dancer & of course presentable for an African woman standard, lols
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by anonimi: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2011
ronkebp:

when you are just a full package, pretty, good cook, well -mannered, well bedded, sociable, flexible, spiritual,good sense of humour, then i see no reason, why you can't be datable. During my dating days, i have never been single for long, can't even remember being single at all, if am not in a relationship then am somewhere flenjoring with some guy that wants a real relationship.

i think the bold part is what makes a girl marriageable i.e. beyond dateable.
the red words is what will keep her man from straying PERMANENTLY away assuming it means she remains very fcukable.
my 2 cents.
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by iice(f): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2011
Nothing grin
I always tell them i'm not easy and i don't mean sex.  I can be downright abrasive is just one part.  Doesn't do anything, if anything i think it's what attracts them.  They say they want that, but they pursue this.  Human beings lipsrsealed
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by omo9ja1(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2011
I am very friendly and easy to get along withsmiley
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by potableliz: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2011
being sincere goes a long way, and trust
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by MrCork17: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2011
Been told its my 17inches long  barcorkynator!!!  angry
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by freecocoa(f): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2011
Wetin be my own sef?
Come to think of it o,I don't even know where to start from,e too much .but people I've dated told me I'm one weird girl,can that make me dateable?
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by r231(m): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2011
my big head grin grin
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by BABE3: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2011
Too vain a question.
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by Gbenge77(m): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2011
My Charisma of course.
Re: What Makes You So Datable? by freecocoa(f): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2011
BABE!:

Too vain a question.
Ah baby BABE,this one you are using shakespeare english this morning,hope all is well o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sleeping With The Enemy / What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly / Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.