Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

What Makes A Lady Beautiful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Lady Beautiful? (10797 Views)

Poll: Who is a beautiful lady?

The light in complexion: 23% (79 votes)
The dark in complexion: 19% (65 votes)
Fat ladies: 3% (13 votes)
Slim ladies: 25% (83 votes)
Tall ones: 23% (78 votes)
Short babes: 4% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Two Things Makes A Lady Beautiful. / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by mercenaryx(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2011
For most guys, complexion is a prerequisite for beauty while for others it is the Physique,  Please I will need the opinions of my fellow guys who re connoisseur in this field to please share their ideas on the properties of a beautiful lady.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder as they say, it sounds absolutely cliched but its a universal true. Someone beautiful woman is another person ugly woman. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2011
Fat ladies
Slim ladies
Tall ones
Short babes

Really now? grin grin grin
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Blazing88(f): 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2011
What makes a lady Beautiful is her character!
Inner beauty is the real deal.
Outside beauty will fade.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by slimyem: 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
beauty is individually defined.what is beauty to me might not be to you.simples!
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by tellwisdom: 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2011
Our gurls are handsome undecided undecided
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by claremont(m): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2011
The "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" adage is totally meaningless, and it makes no sense whatsoever IMO. There are ladies who are beautiful in every sense of the word, even the most cynical person will agree that such ladies are beautiful. An ideal lady is one who is able to balance inner beauty (intelligence) and outer superficial beauty, but the completely hopeless ladies are those who have neither!
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Cuddlemii: 1:22am On Oct 20, 2011
What I consider beautiful in all genders is sincerity, consistency & realness. I don't really look out for perfection in character because some people are good actresses/actors but I appreciate a snake, a devil who is true anyday to an angel I don't know. As for physical beauty that has nothing to do with anything, there is nothing bad in being beautiful as long as you potray it well. I also don't subscribe to ugliness, presentation is very important, its the way you are dressed that you would be addressed. So as Rokiatu & Claremont have said earlier, a lady is tagged beautiful if her external & internal attributes are good.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by coded777: 3:54am On Oct 20, 2011
Character is what makes a lady beautiful , according to yoruba culture so i was told tongue
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by iice(f): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2011
looool @ connoisseurs
Dear lawd grin grin
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by BABE3: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2011
Her feet.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by MrCork17: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2011
The Nyansh (one & only) tongue
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Gsmxpert(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2011
Beauty can only take a woman to the palace, only character can keep her there. wink
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Dyt(f): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2011
cork
r u truely single?
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by chale(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2011
beauty is in d eyes of a beholder
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Princek12(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2011
hips, bakassi, thighs, flat stomach, les oranges, face, complexion.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Koolking(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2011
rokiatu:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder as they say, it sounds absolutely cliched but its a universal true. Someone beautiful woman is another person ugly woman. grin grin

, that cannot be refuted. whoever you considered beautiful may not be appealing to me. Physical beauties lies in the heholder's eye.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Sike(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2011
How come nobody voted for fat ladies?. #justCurious
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2011
beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, but really come to think of it, the real beauty is the character what you got inide of you but most times we are carried away with the physical look which gradually fade away after some time together. MOST
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2011
I think beauty come from within and when i mean within, i mean it in every sense of it. Beauty is in the mind.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by vb0mb(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2011
What makes a woman beautiful is the eyes of men. I mean men because beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by ajimmyadams: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2011
Slim ladies
Tall ones
Short babes

but i like fat ladies

send gifts to pakistan
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by mikron(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2011
A beautiful woman is a woman that has a pleasant face, (facial beauty). With a good complexion (not necessarily light). With a good dentition (nice teeth). With a good Arse/hips, & a good height (5ft 8") and above all with a good character. Bro i rest my case.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by DaDoctor: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2011

THE ANSWER IS;

A TIGHT PUNNY
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by kbdrim(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2011
Every woman is beautiful depending on the amount of alcohol I have in my system cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Ranoscky(m): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2011
OP, u'r suppose to add "None of the above" at D end of D options you gave above, b'cos to me, none amongst those options makes a girl beautiful.

Blazing88:

True tellin, my sista! You are forever Blazing!
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by ggappy: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2011
It is the inner qualities that makes a lady beautiful-good character
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by InkedNerd(f): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2011
Smh, what happened to personality, intelligence, compassion or having some character? Did such qualities suddenly go out of the window? I know we're all visual creatures but damn, threads like this really make me wonder at times. There's more to a woman [or any other human being for that matter] other than their looks/appearance.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Mobinga: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2011
I just hope[i] Ileke-Idi[/i] doesn't render an opinion on this subject.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by eghost247(m): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2011
Blazing88:

[size=15pt]Story Story[/size]
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by freecocoa(f): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Smh, what happened to personality, intelligence, compassion or having some character? Did such qualities suddenly go out of the window? I know we're all visual creatures but damn, threads like this really make me wonder at times. There's more to a woman [or any other human being for that matter] other than their looks/appearance.
Inked_Nerd:

A times u make me wish I were a man,I for make sure say I marry you,you too dey make sense.
U have an admirer in mua.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by InkedNerd(f): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2011
freecocoa:

A times u make me wish I were a man,I for make sure say I marry you,you too dey make sense.
U have an admirer in mua.

**blushing** Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? / This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much / Lady Exposes Married Man, Shares After Sex Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.