Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,250 members, 7,864,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

FG Aims To Grow Creative Economy To $100 Billion By 2030 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Aims To Grow Creative Economy To $100 Billion By 2030 (4707 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs / One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees / Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Aims To Grow Creative Economy To $100 Billion By 2030 by ufotunang: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
They have shift it to 2030 not 2023... nawaoooo
Re: FG Aims To Grow Creative Economy To $100 Billion By 2030 by ufotunang: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
ButterBerry:
WHERE IS VISION 2020
...vision 2020 they have shifted it to 2035 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: FG Aims To Grow Creative Economy To $100 Billion By 2030 by ufotunang: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Talk, big grammar but no action and implementation... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: FG Aims To Grow Creative Economy To $100 Billion By 2030 by Bfly: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
We think some technology can build the country without focusing on food productions.
Re: FG Aims To Grow Creative Economy To $100 Billion By 2030 by Basic123: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
ahmedfahad20:
The Federal Ministry of Art, Culture and the Creative Economy (FMACCE) in Nigeria has unveiled a strategic roadmap to grow the country's creative economy to $100 billion in GDP contribution by 2030.

The plan which was shared via its social media pages on Monday focuses on key sectors like music, film, software, museums, fashion, festivals, and the culinary arts. It aims to create jobs, empower creators, drive exports, and boost Nigeria's cultural influence globally.

Major initiatives involve setting up creative hubs and cultural centers in cities like Lagos and Abuja to serve as incubators for Nigerian talent.

Funding will come from government allocations, public-private partnerships, investment funds, sponsorships, and other sources.

See the plan below.
I discovered that they are unserious when I read PRIVATE DRIVEN BLA BLA

Nigerian government is not ready for anything project or productive process again,but waiting for private sector!...the same way they are waiting for private individuals to come and open refinery.

Why can't they build a 20k capacity music Arena in Lagos ,Abuja ,Ph and kano to start with.

I started knowing that ministry is grossly useless when they didn't congratulate ASAKE for selling out O2,condole with MOHBAD and his family etc.

Very useless ministry
Re: FG Aims To Grow Creative Economy To $100 Billion By 2030 by emonis88: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hunger dey kill Nigerians, theses one dey talk of creative economy, ok na creative money, n creative food people go dey feed on abi? Them for make creative dollar na, 1 naira to 1 dollar .
Re: FG Aims To Grow Creative Economy To $100 Billion By 2030 by delpee(f): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
I remember that years ago, the National Museum had a cultural centre consisting of a restaurant with some space for performances, arts and craft shops, adire making spot etc. I believe that it will provide easier access for the youth who are interested in the arts if training is made available at little or no cost.
Re: FG Aims To Grow Creative Economy To $100 Billion By 2030 by uzomalahot: 12:08am On Sep 27, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Appriase The Performance Of Rochas Okorocha / I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. / Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.