Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

See The Test I Began To Get A Wife Among My Very Close Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Test I Began To Get A Wife Among My Very Close Friends (1305 Views)

“I Began Working In The Zoo At 6 ” – 11yr Old Zoo Keeper / I Began To Masturbate Alot- OAP, Dotun, Recounts How He Was Molested By His Hous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Test I Began To Get A Wife Among My Very Close Friends by blacksam01: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
....granted that my "very close" female friends share same characteristics that i like : they are interesting, intelligent, focus, attractive, hardworking, compassionate, good hearted nd gentle.....but as a middle income man, who isnt into very big things for now, i need my woman to genuinely b my support pillar since i will get married to one of them by easter next year, so i set out on a test to know which one is most likely going to stand there for me when the chips are down

i am a business man and i created a story of how my business needed much more funding cuz of the unexpected increased demand and which i cant meet up with. i didnt ask them for money per se, but i ask that they pen their signature to b one of the two guarantors the bank i approached for a soft loan of 300k required i provide..mind u, one works at a federal institute, two works in commercial banks, one does business nd the last is job hunting...

you want to know how it ended..?

2 Likes

Re: See The Test I Began To Get A Wife Among My Very Close Friends by Boondocxs(f): 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nobody cares actually
As if if they test you you will pass ashiere

4 Likes

Re: See The Test I Began To Get A Wife Among My Very Close Friends by Jeon(f): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
They're fools forever,if they considered this ideal.

This is worse than asking them for the money.
but i ask that they pen their signature to b one of the two guarantors the Bank i approached for a soft loan of 300k required i provide
Some people no want wise for this 21st century.

7 Likes

Re: See The Test I Began To Get A Wife Among My Very Close Friends by PinkNature: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2023
Bobo, I won't find fault in anyone if they choose not to stand as a guarantor.

Personally, I'll only sign a guarantors form if I know I have the power to pay the loan off, if the initial signee fails to pay up.

3 Likes

Re: See The Test I Began To Get A Wife Among My Very Close Friends by Crucialgem(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2023
You are right nigga l, a friend in need is a friend indeed, if it your first time doing something like this I feel all of them should rush abd give you the support but if any of them hesitate just black list them from your list
Re: See The Test I Began To Get A Wife Among My Very Close Friends by Kobicove(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2023
Stupid test, why would you expect a lady who is not your wife to expose herself to potential financial liability as a precondition for marriage? undecided
Re: See The Test I Began To Get A Wife Among My Very Close Friends by SIMPonPatrol(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
Boondocxs:
Nobody cares actually
As if if they test you you will pass ashiere

Hi pretty lady, are you in Lagos?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women ALWAYS Touch Their Hair When Flirting Around? / Sugar-d's And The Young Nigerian Woman / aaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.