Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Sugar-d's And The Young Nigerian Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sugar-d's And The Young Nigerian Woman (1304 Views)

Shocking Video: News Reporter appear on tv half nak*d and without bra / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day / As A Self Educated Young Nigerian/british Woman How Much Shit Do I Have To Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar-d's And The Young Nigerian Woman by topsyn(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2006
My good friend (lets call her Sisi Y) has being keeping a serious relationship with a married man for about two years now.

Sisi Y is obviously so much in love with him because it seems anytime we are together, he is all she can talk about; how he did this, how he did that and how nice he is to her. Click here to continue
Re: Sugar-d's And The Young Nigerian Woman by naijacutee(f): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2006
Let's hope some young woman comes along and has fun with Sisi Y's husband when she finally settles down, That would be fun wink
Re: Sugar-d's And The Young Nigerian Woman by Busta(f): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2006
the truth is wat is wrong is wrong no matter how u try to console ursef.

she's dating anotha woman's husband and sure, the same will happen to her.

some men are just so useless but the fact remains that most of em will neva leave their wives for anotha woman, all they will do is give u money all right and u give them sex but the fact remains that their wives are still number one and you are just wasting the time u use to date younger men or find ur future husband by sneaking around and having pity relationship with a married man.

besides, dunno how u came up with that formula but it adds up. wink
Re: Sugar-d's And The Young Nigerian Woman by Eurphoria(f): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2006
i only got one thing to say KARMA. I aint saying she is wrong or right just ''Karma'' wink

(1) (Reply)

Shake It Like It Is Hot / My Cousin Won't Talk To Me Because Of My Girlfriend / How To Spot A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.