Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,687 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? (1246 Views)

Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? by gard9ner(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Has anyone else noticed this new trend of women begging for financial assistance at every little opportunity they get, this has been a norm but certainly this new administration has made it worse.

In just this wk alone, I’ve received over ten messages on WhatsApp from women/girls I barely know seeking for financial help with all kinds of stories. The worst is that when you don’t respond to such often funny messages in time they delete their messages.

Some of these women are ones that I just casually met randomly, one was even stranded and I helped her, we exchanged numbers and as usual I don’t save, then I moved on, surprisingly I saw her chat but instead of even appreciating the help rendered to her, she started begging, I was wondering if she was mentally sound or that she saw me as a moneycow to milk grin I just tire for this gender

2 Likes

Re: What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? by Cerebellum: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
Sapamalekungringrin

5 Likes

Re: What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? by Nonexisting1: 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
This is what happens when you are too nice to them vaginarians. They start seeing you as a simp and an ATM. The only time I spend money on them is when I negotiate for fucck so we discuss on professional levels, no emotional talks.

7 Likes

Re: What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? by Tunde835(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
Believe me it's not new.

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? by Ballzproblem2: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nonexisting1:
This is what happens when you are too nice to them vaginarians. They start seeing you as a simp and an ATM. The only time I spend money on them is when I negotiate for fucck so we discuss on professional levels, no emotional talks.
If you like bone face like sergeant Nigeria girls will still find a way to bill you, the mentality don. rotten to the core

5 Likes

Re: What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? by Qatar2022: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
Chatting a Nigeria girl on social media is a very big risk

11 Likes

Re: What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
My cats food is also finished, can you guys help me with urgent 2k?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
This trend will not stop unfortunately. The internet make it easier for strangers to ask you for money. Stop answering them, I barely know you yet you are telling me your struggles, life problems and financial needs.
Some lie and some really are going through a lot. Give what you can afford to give. Do not let anyone pressure you with their sad stories. You are not God who can solve their problems

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? by Kongaone: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
I know one like that, if you tell her “I don’t have money now, I have just 30 Naira in my account”. She’ll ask “is it possible you send me the 30 Naira, I want to make an urgent call”. grin grin. Walai sapa na bastard.

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? by Vicloteck(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
Na so Nigerian girls be . Their entitlement metality is too much , some will collect the money and will not appreciate it and next time , they will start disturbing your WhatsApp due to this reason , i prefer to assist old people in need of help than girls .

4 Likes

Re: What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? by ikeno(m): 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
It's runs in their blood that begi begi mentally.

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? by Evolutionism: 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
Leave our Women/Ladies/Girls alone ooo.

Just give/send them the damn money and stop lamenting.

Ozuor🙄

2 Likes

Re: What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
gard9ner:
Has anyone else noticed this new trend of women begging for financial assistance at every little opportunity they get, this has been a norm but certainly this new administration has made it worse.

In just this wk alone, I’ve received over ten messages on WhatsApp from women/girls I barely know seeking for financial help with all kinds of stories. The worst is that when you don’t respond to such often funny messages in time they delete their messages.

Some of these women are ones that I just casually met randomly, one was even stranded and I helped her, we exchanged numbers and as usual I don’t save, then I moved on, surprisingly I saw her chat but instead of even appreciating the help rendered to her, she started begging, I was wondering if she was mentally sound or that she saw me as a moneycow to milk grin I just tire for this gender

What is the thing with men trying to shame women!

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? by 1Sharon(f): 1:20am On Sep 27, 2023
Well why did you exchange contacts? You want something, they want something.
Re: What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? by Lee99: 2:06am On Sep 27, 2023
Unless you're my blood sister or we're fvcking, I don't give any Nigerian girl a penny.

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? by Kobicove(m): 4:35am On Sep 27, 2023
It's not only women that beg, men also beg these days...the economy is in a terrible state and a lot of people are finding it very difficult to survive these days sad

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:41am On Sep 27, 2023
I'm a serving Corp member in Port Harcourt and I noticed that the teachers here and a female Corp member always want something from me, despite the fact that they receive a pay way higher than mine.... I don't even understand anymore.. it is becoming something else

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? by Puss360(f): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2023
See how useless "Some" men are? Someone asks you for something, you don't have, why not tell her and move on with your life?
You bringing it to social media, what are you tryin to prove?
If all the girls that you have been chatting begins to post your chats with dem of you demanding sex, shey they will still say the girls are ashawo??
Now see your life..
I'm not saying it's a good thing the girls are begging, but the way guys beg for "Sex" , makes me wonder who truly be the ashawo between ladies and guys...

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? by kkins25(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2023
The problem os not even the asking self.. I know economy tough.. But, it's the value they ascribe to u based on ur giving. On normal day, it's hi, hello, fine... When it's time to ask, u begin to see good use of vocabulary..

It's not only Naija babes oh.. Contacted one Sierra leone babe via tiktok, we got to whatsapp.. I never implied i wanted to ask her out or anything... but, booom.... d subliminal mssgs.... Talking about

"i didn't know I'd miss school dis much.... I'm so broke." I no mind am again.. Den booom "my phone spoil."
Ladies, can't u exist without asking for money😭😭😭😭.
Re: What Is This New Trend With Women Begging For Money? by eepeepook: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Samantha124:
My cats food is also finished, can you guys help me with urgent 2k?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I would help you on a regular day but unakoyo mobigo.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If Your Woman Constantly Cheats On You / Stage 87 Of Shege / I Dont Need Him Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.