Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria - Properties (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria (813913 Views)

Current Prices Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / I need the current prices for windows+doors in Lagos pls. / What Are The Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Roserbert(m): 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
mufutau55:

Try here: (I got some of my stuffs from him Rotecch77)
https://www.nairaland.com/1431031/best-price-tileswater-closetpipes-fitting

Hajji M.

Thanks boss, have sent a a mail to him, still waiting for his reply though.
Seems like the guy has got some cool stuffs sha....
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by mufutau55(m): 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Roserbert:

Thanks boss, have sent a a mail to him, still waiting for his reply though.
Seems like the guy has got some cool stuffs sha....

Yes, he is cool with cool stuffs. And he has got almost everything you may need.. Tell him I sent you.
I got many things from him, so are many of my friends here on Nairaland..
His thread might have lost some of the posted installed materials we bought from him.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Roserbert(m): 12:42am On Jul 01, 2014
mufutau55:

Yes, he is cool with cool stuffs. And he has got almost everything you may need.. Tell him I sent you.
I got many things from him, so are many of my friends here on Nairaland..
His thread might have lost some of the posted installed materials we bought from him.

Hajji Mufutau

Relaxed at the sound of that, thinking his price won't cut my neck sha .....lol.
Trust me na, have noted in my mail your recommended him. Thanks once again sir.

Ramadan Kareem oooo my oga, sorry its coming late. Hope you'll remember us in your prayers in this period. #smiles
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by mufutau55(m): 1:02am On Jul 01, 2014
Roserbert:
Relaxed at the sound of that, thinking his price won't cut my neck sha .....lol.
Trust me na, have noted in my mail your recommended him. Thanks once again sir.
Ramadan Kareem oooo my oga, sorry its coming late. Hope you'll remember us in your prayers in this period. #smiles

That's the thing.. if I am not sure of someone, I will never EVER recommend him/her.. No, no cut-throat price..
I have recommended many people and I have never heard of disappointment yet.

Thank you.. Ramadan Kareem to every Muslim brothers/sisters.. except those hooligans and terrorists.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Roserbert(m): 1:06am On Jul 01, 2014
mufutau55:

That's the thing.. if I am not sure of someone, I will never EVER recommend him/her.. No, no cut-throat price..
I have recommended many people and I have never heard of disappointment yet.

Thank you.. Ramadan Kareem to every Muslim brothers/sisters.. except those hooligans and terrorists.

Hajji Mufutau

Na you jare, oga mi
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Obiowada(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
POP Cement[color=#006600][/color]
40kg - 2000 per bag.

For enquiries call 08068103022
Email: owadaltd@gmail.com
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by peaceland(m): 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
current price of cement please oga chekitaut
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
peaceland: current price of cement please oga chekitaut
1760 & 1800 lafarge & Dangote respectively.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2014
Essential Concrete producing formular

Cement + Granite + Granite Dust(Stone Dust) + Water(avoid salty water)

Concrete is the strength of building construction works.

Stone dust is cheap do not be deceived.

N.B Salt is a catalyst that promote rapid rusting of reinforcement(iron) in concrete, avoid it to a zero level
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by gbadexy(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2014
Bulk supply of P.O.P emulsion paint: N1800 per drum.
Distributors wanted too.

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2014
Chekitaut: Essential Concrete producing formular

Cement + Granite + Granite Dust(Stone Dust) + Water(avoid salty water)

Concrete is the strength of building construction works.

Stone dust is cheap do not be deceived.

N.B Salt is a catalyst that promote rapid
rusting of reinforcement(iron) in concrete,
avoid it to a zero level

So u mean no need for sharp sand?how much is stone dust, 20 tons?
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
euromilion:

So u mean no need for sharp sand?how much is stone dust, 20 tons?
where Bros...?
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by mufutau55(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
gbadexy: Bulk supply of P.O.P emulsion paint: N1800 per drum.
Distributors wanted too.

Gbadexy, how much for a drum of regular primer..
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by gbadexy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
mufutau55:

Gbadexy, how much for a drum of regular primer..
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Good day sir.
Depends on what you want to use it for.
There is the regular primer that is white in colour and I make transparent primer for walls and water glass primer for unpainted walls to reduce porosity and water absorption.
I can give you the regular primer for N4500.
And I can give you the transparent primer that is sort of a varnish with some level of sheen for N10,000 per drum . It has similar coverage as satin paint in terms of spreading (over 200 sq m) and just on coat is needed so far it is thoroughly soaked in. This primer drastically reduced absorption on all types of walls and there isn't any powdery particles on the primed wall.
The water glass primer is N5000 per drum and is ideal for cement plaster walls to densify it and reduce water absorption.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by mufutau55(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
gbadexy:
Good day sir.
Depends on what you want to use it for.
There is the regular primer that is white in colour and I make transparent primer for walls and water glass primer for unpainted walls to reduce porosity and water absorption.
I can give you the regular primer for N4500.
And I can give you the transparent primer that is sort of a varnish with some level of sheen for N10,000 per drum . It has similar coverage as satin paint in terms of spreading (over 200 sq m) and just on coat is needed so far it is thoroughly soaked in. This primer drastically reduced absorption on all types of walls and there isn't any powdery particles on the primed wall.
The water glass primer is N5000 per drum and is ideal for cement plaster walls to densify it and reduce water absorption.

Your lectures in paints and paintings is one of the best I have ever love to read. You always provided me with more info that I needed, and you don't know how much I appreciated that especially a novice like me.
The "Primer" I am talking about is probably the first one, the first coat you use before applying the real paint.. remember I am a novice.
So will that be that one for the N4,500 or may be the what I am referring as "Primer" is not really what it's called.. Enlighten me, please. Thanks.

Note: As discussed with you several weeks ago on your lovely educative thread, before we lost data on Naira, that I know nothing about paints or painting... smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by gbadexy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
mufutau55:

Your lectures in paints and paintings is one of the best I have ever love to read. You always provided me with more info that I needed, and you don't know how much I appreciated that especially a novice like me.
The "Primer" I am talking about is probably the first one, the first coat you use before applying the real paint.. remember I am a novice.
So will that be that one for the N4,500 or may be the what I am referring as "Primer" is not really what it's called.. Enlighten me, please. Thanks.

Note: As discussed with you several weeks ago on your lovely educative thread, before we lost data on Naira, that I know nothing about paints or painting... smiley

Hajji M.
What you probably need is the regular primer: N4500.
It will make the paint come out sharper due to the bright white background. The titanium dioxide pigment in the white paint reflects light well and therefore make the paint applied over it come out well. This regular primer too reduces absorption of paint by the wall by partially sealing the wall.

The transparent varnish type doesn't have the advantage of having titanium dioxide pigment but its basically a thin film of nylon. It seals the wall and is useful in walls that is very loose and dusty with very high porosity (sucks in water). Its ideal for very dusty pop screeded wall. Its not recommended for walls with water problem as it seals in water beneath the walls and as the pressure increases, the water forces the wall covering out leading to blistering and peeling paint.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by mufutau55(m): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
gbadexy:
What you probably need is the regular primer: N4500.
It will make the paint come out sharper due to the bright white background. The titanium dioxide pigment in the white paint reflects light well and therefore make the paint applied over it come out well. This regular primer too reduces absorption of paint by the wall by partially sealing the wall.

The transparent varnish type doesn't have the advantage of having titanium dioxide pigment but its basically a thin film of nylon. It seals the wall and is useful in walls that is very loose and dusty with very high porosity (sucks in water). Its ideal for very dusty pop screeded wall. Its not recommended for walls with water problem as it seals in water beneath the walls and as the pressure increases, the water forces the wall covering out leading to blistering and peeling paint.

Thank you and that is it.. I will contact you for that Primer..
Please bring back/restore that your educative lessons on paints/paintings threads.. I hope you do have a backup of it.

Hajji M.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by gbadexy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
mufutau55:

Thank you and that is it.. I will contact you for that Primer..
Please bring back/restore that your educative lessons on paints/paintings threads.. I hope you do have a backup of it.

Hajji M.

I'm just starting another thread on painting. I don't have backup of the previous thread although I saved some pictures on my facebook page and retrieved them.
Kind regards sir.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 05, 2014
Chekitaut: where Bros...?

Ikotun,I called u for plaster and sharp sand few weeks ago,u said u don't cover my area.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 7:47am On Jul 05, 2014
euromilion:

Ikotun,I called u for plaster and sharp sand few weeks ago,u said u don't cover my area.
Not me, Ijegun is where i hate to go because of the stupid animal thugs that are there. If your terrain also have same count me out or you settle them before i arrive or on arrival.

...anyway 20tons is 75k, 30tons 95k
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2014
Chekitaut: Not me, Ijegun is where i hate to go because of the stupid animal thugs that are there. If your terrain also have same count me out or you settle them before i arrive or on arrival.

I personally called u and said abaranje Rd off Ikotun,u said no u can't.except maybe someone else answered ur phone.

Anyway,there is no thugs in the area,as I believe.We'll deal again then.

Thank you for all your help in this forum.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2014
Chekitaut: Not me, Ijegun is where i hate to go because of the stupid animal thugs that are there. If your terrain also have same count me out or you settle them before i arrive or on arrival.

I personally called u and said abaranje Rd off Ikotun,u said no u can't.except maybe someone else answered ur phone,if u check ur phone calls history,u may see a number starting with 00353.....that was me.

Anyway,there is no thugs in the area,as I believe.We'll deal again then.

Thank you for all your help in this forum.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by gistmelove(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
Batlan Concept Interiors and Exteriors limited. The company was formed to provide general importation, sales and supplies of building materials.
Such as: High Quality stone coated stone tile roofing sheet,Doors,security doors,Aluminum roofing step tile and long span,We have all this product in different colors and gauge with affordable prices.
1.) 0.55mm SOUTH KOREA stone coated step tile roofing sheet is =N=2,400 per square meter
2.) 0.45mm SOUTH KOREA stone coated step tile roofing sheet is =N=2,000 per square meter
3.) 0.45mm SOUTH KOREA ROMAN DESIGN =N=2,600 per square meter
4.) SHINGLE 2,700
accessories:
Ridge 1 meter @ =N= 1,200
Valley Gutter @ =N= 1,300
facial cover @ =N= 1,300
Bash board cover @ =N= 1,300
repair kit @ =N= 5,000
Installation per square meter =N= 200
ALUMINUM Roof step tile
0.55mm aluminum roofing =N=1,300 Per square meter
0.45mm aluminum roofing =N=1,200 Per square meter
We have available means of transportation..but the bill will from your side.

CALL AYYUB ON : 08085310359

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Bodlade(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2014
For accurate and cheap supplies of granite and Sharp Sand, please call SORTED IMPACT COMPANY on 08032350238.

Integrity is our watchword so we don’t compromise standards.

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Roserbert(m): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Chekitaut: [size=14pt]Iron Rod price list[/size](the most unstable price in building materials)
LOCAL
Y8 118,000 by 133
Y10 118,000 by 133
Y12 112,000 by 93
Y16 112,000 by 53
Y20 120,000 by 33

Pulkit = N150,000/ton all sizes
Ukraine = N165,000/ton all sizes

Just sent you a mail, @ info.checkitaut@gmail.com, pls check and revert... It will be better if I can get reply tonight.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by gistmelove(m): 7:00am On Jul 12, 2014
Description:
Batlan quality step tiles roofing sheet .we are sure of our product and quality you want to confirm? No problem.
batlan tiles/manufactured by D.S roofing Korea one of the best and largest
manufacturer of roof tiles of our time our quality has 50 years warranty with no doubt.
Confirm from your supplier the origin and name of the manufacturer of their product before you decide on what and where to buy.
Our brand is Batlan tile, boldly written on the back of our roof tile, its our brand, so quality really matters to us. our grade A roof tile has 50 years warranty and our grade
B has 25years warranty. our product is durable, no color change, affordable and weather resistance we stand by our client and quality all the way. why spend more buy directly from the warehouse and direct importer Batlan
we deal on quality.
Call Ayyub for your quotations today 08085310359,
a, trial will convince you.
Thank you.
Price List
thickness 2,100
grade B
thicknesses by D.s tile Korea batlan brand -2,500 with 50years warranty
(manufacturer name boldly stamped on it for confirmation)
grade A
Shingle tile
by D.s tile Korea batlan brand- 2,900 with 50 years warranty (manufacturer name
boldly stamped on it for confirmation)
grade A
0.45 shingle
tiles- 2,600 grade A
Shake tile –
2,400 grade B
Roman tile
two colors-2,600 grade A
Accessories
Ridge
cap-1,300 naira
B.B.C-1,400
naira
Valley
gutter(coated)-1,400 naira
Side
cap-1,300 naira
Facial
board-1,400 naira
Treated nails
-1,100naira
Repair
kit-5000 naira
Installation
by certified installer- 200 naira msq
Call us for
measurement and quotations it’s free.
Tel:08085310359,
Like us on facebook.com/batlanconcept
whatsapp

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2014
Roserbert:

Just sent you a mail, @ info.checkitaut@gmail.com, pls check and revert... It will be better if I can get reply tonight.
Thanks for contacting Us, I have respond to your mail...
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by dudubody: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
Gurus in the house, pls is 140000 a good deal for lintel and 29 pillars for a twin 3 bedroom flat all ensuite. I mean bricklayer fees
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by dudubody: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
This building is in ibadan
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Roserbert(m): 6:55am On Jul 16, 2014
Please friends and gurus in the house, What is there any reason my Electrical Engineer would prefer or rather insists on using Coleman Cables over Nigerchin since both are Nigerian made products and same market price too?

NB: His house is a stone throw from mine and he's saying he wants to do something he'll be able to sleep in his house with his eyes closed, i.e. not afraid if something will backfire or go wrong later....
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by topsy23: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2014
Roserbert: Please friends and gurus in the house, What is there any reason my Electrical Engineer would prefer or rather insists on using Coleman Cables over Nigerchin since both are Nigerian made products and same market price too?

NB: His house is a stone throw from mine and he's saying he wants to do something he'll be able to sleep in his house with his eyes closed, i.e. not afraid if something will backfire or go wrong later....

Coleman, Nigerchin, Kabelmetal, Miccom cables are good cables. If you insist that your electrician should use nigerchin cable, I don't think he should go against your wish because that's what you want. Buy the cables and drop it on site for him or tell your supplier to supply all the require cables.

Though, some technicians prefer one materials over others. My own technician too prefer coleman cable over others because it is easy to pull. I normally insist on using engine oil when pulling cables for easy drawn-in.

08033643191 or 08051750560

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9

Thanks

Tope

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (91) (Reply)

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.