Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up (1866 Views)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? / Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by kingot(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2023
omo
dis morning i was surfing d internet when i came across dis

'' As a woman when u stop nacking (fvcking), ur pvssy starts drying and sealing up''

so wat am i saying in essence,,, my dear sister abeg start nacking o, dnt be stingy so dat it wnt dry up

i rest mai case

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by CandyOps(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Same with your willy dingy
Re: OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by kingot(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
CandyOps:
Same with your willy dingy
madam na lie o
Re: OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by FreeLine: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Did you also hear that cobwebs appears around it with time?
Re: OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by kingot(m): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
FreeLine:
Did you also hear that cobwebs appears around it with time?
i been hear am oh
Re: OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by FreeLine: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
kingot:

i been hear am oh
Hmm. This table you are shaking.
I rest mai case for ur matter.
Re: OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by kingot(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
FreeLine:
Hmm. This table you are shaking. I rest mai case for ur matter.
wetin do the table
ahbi e wan break,?
Re: OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by Balablue64: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
kingot:
omo
dis morning i was surfing d internet when i came across dis

'' As a woman when u stop nacking (fvcking), ur pvssy starts drying and sealing up''

so wat am i saying in essence,,, my dear sister abeg start nacking o, dnt be stingy so dat it wnt dry up

i rest mai case

Werey op, why don't you drop your phone number so you can help them... With the knacking.
Re: OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by soxifi: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2023
That's good.
Let those with wide pussy take a break
Re: OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by kingot(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2023
soxifi:
That's good. Let those with wide pussy take a break
buh dem no go gree
Re: OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by kingot(m): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2023
Balablue64:

Werey op, why don't you drop your phone number so you can help them... With the knacking.
my broda
am not davido

am always available for knacking

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporter Denies Sleeping With 70-year Old Businessman / Why Do You Love Me? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.