Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week (10132 Views)

NUEE Gives Minister, Adelabu Adebayo, 2 Weeks To Issue Prepaid Meters / NCP Endorses Peter Obi, Pledges To Mobilise Members / Nigerian Electricity Workers, NUEE Threaten To Shut Down National Grid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week by WhisperedNoise: 10:50am On Sep 29, 2023
occfx:

Live in Chicago negotiating...
Yinmu. Abi begging CSU not to release his results.
Re: NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week by Absolutebeau: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2023
Are you really for real??

quote author=Ola9ja23 post=126088071]All of you will fail.
This can stop Asiwaju

Progress for Nigeria[/quote]
Re: NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2023
They will still call them pained Labour Party members.
Re: NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week by tnerro1(m): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2023
Good, I go tell my boss say I no see fuel buy that’s why I no go fit come work during the strike 😁
Re: NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week by Bimpe29: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2023
As we are bent on leveraging on this last resort to vent our frustrations concerning the harsh economy occasioned by the removal of subsidy, it's really my candid hope that our union leaders would be truthful and honest about our collective dreams of better Nigeria.

No Retreat, No Surrender.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week by Nice2023(m): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:
I still wonder how all sections of the government businesses companies firms all of them will be wrong while only Tinubu and APC supporters are right

Tinubu God go punish you

I blame Chicago for not jailing when you had your shady cocaine deals

They left you and years later you came to cripple Nigeria

Leave them make them deceive themselves.

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week by Nice2023(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2023
Ola9ja23:
All of you will fail.
This can stop Asiwaju

Progress for Nigeria

Suffering and smiling.

Where u are now,to eat might be hard for u but because of ur hate and tribalism u chose to support a man that doesn't know the way to ur house yet u are hating.

I pity u sha.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week by enemyofprogress: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2023
Ghen, ghen. Baba Seyi must hear am . Let's show them shege barau banza

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week by Pacesetter123(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2023
As we protested in 2012,so shall we protest in 2023.
A better and a prosperous Nigeria must be achieved.

Solidarityyyyyyyyy Forever!!

Aluta Continua...........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week by hotseat: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2023
Since the Nigerian workers are hellbent on further crippling the economy, so be it!

I believe this strike would only exacerbate an already bad situation.

It's surely going to be counterproductive in the long run.

However, since they wouldn't listen to wise counsel, let Nigeria go further down the drain.

Las las na still settlement go end the matter.

No be the day shuku-shuku shuk person e dey turn to pus.

Let reason prevail!
Re: NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week by Blazebond(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
Sermwell:
You'll see some nitwits coming here to blame these unions for intending to go on strike as if they are happy with the situation of the country at the moment!!

I have always said that I must be a politician in this country because majority of the masses are stupid and wicked to themselves!!

Tinubu is even out there doing all he can with state resources to ensure CSU doesn't release his records grin grin He doesn't have time for anybody now at all cheesy cheesy

What are they striking for? Should we revert back to payment of subsidies? If you say palliatives,what type of palliatives are they talking about? Are they being spurred on because of their political bias? People like you ought to think properly,try to exercise your brain so that it would function well,if Peter obi had won, would he also have removed subsidy? The answer is yes, would he have done it immediately also,the answer is yes same as ATIKU would have done,so why are you all pretending as if tinubu did something strange? They all screamed about the subsidy and now that it is gone we are screaming again that it should be returned,don't you people want to go ahead in this country at all.the subsidy was the major reasons none of the international and indigenous oil companies want to have anything to do with refineries business,you people should remove the cobweb's from your brain so that you can reason properly,we made a mistake 2012 by rejecting subsidy removal and today we are about to do it again.
Re: NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week by LudaChriz(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2023
theophorus:
Mr. President Ma wo oju uche ooo.

If he clear for your mind say wetin you dey do na the right thing to make this country experience true progress to Greatness, then carry-on.

People go always talk. They want Rice to be 6k/Bag and 1USD to be 0.5NGN but dem want their salary to be NGN100k without producing anything.

Abeg, carry-on joor, if your mind clear say na your best you dey do.

You're a muuumuuu man

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week by Sermwell(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
Blazebond:

What are they striking for? Should we revert back to payment of subsidies? If you say palliatives,what type of palliatives are they talking about? Are they being spurred on because of their political bias? People like you ought to think properly,try to exercise your brain so that it would function well,if Peter obi had won, would he also have removed subsidy? The answer is yes, would he have done it immediately also,the answer is yes same as ATIKU would have done,so why are you all pretending as if tinubu did something strange? They all screamed about the subsidy and now that it is gone we are screaming again that it should be returned,don't you people want to go ahead in this country at all.the subsidy was the major reasons none of the international and indigenous oil companies want to have anything to do with refineries business,you people should remove the cobweb's from your brain so that you can reason properly,we made a mistake 2012 by rejecting subsidy removal and today we are about to do it again.
I know stupid people like you will quote me!! Tinubu romoved subsidy without even studying the indices! How can you announce removal of subsidy on your first day in office without even studying the documents and putting some cushioning effects in place??

Now NLC is asking what happened to the money realized from the removal?

Why am I even replying this goat?? grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week by Okechinwadike: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Where exactly is Tinubu? He promised to "fix" the country yet many people are already missing Buhari (a bad leader). Tinubu doesn't have much to offer; he should have quelled his greed and stayed in the background as a respectable ex-governor. But no, he wanted to grab power. Now, he has wrangled his way dubiously into Aso Rock and he has nothing to show for it.

Pathetic.

Where are the usual Tinubu defenders?
Come and defend your grandpa.
TemplayLandry
IconicR
FreeStuffsNG
MannaBBQrills
Helinus
Etc etc.
did you see any reasonable name there?
Re: NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week by Proudlyomonna: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
E shock me to see se tifnubu daft pass bubu asweargad I been believe se bubu na the worst disaster to hit this Country not knowing se Apc get maximum bulaba disaster pro max in stock grin
Re: NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week by enemyofprogress: 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
Dpen11:

I understand you are suffering from mental disorder,stop making it so obvious because here isn't a psychiatric
ok mommy. What time are you coming tonight?
Re: NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week by killsmith(f): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
Yeruba people go call am igbo strike.
Re: NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week by UnfairLife7(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
theophorus:
Mr. President Ma wo oju uche ooo.

If he clear for your mind say wetin you dey do na the right thing to make this country experience true progress to Greatness, then carry-on.

People go always talk. They want Rice to be 6k/Bag and 1USD to be 0.5NGN but dem want their salary to be NGN100k without producing anything.

Abeg, carry-on joor, if your mind clear say na your best you dey do.
Buhari also claimed to be doing his best but took us backward. It will take decades to recover from Buhari failure. No government will ever tell you or admit they're doing anything wrong. They're always right in what they do. I laugh at you if you still believe in Nigeria government.
Re: NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week by UnfairLife7(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
Blazebond:

What are they striking for? Should we revert back to payment of subsidies? If you say palliatives,what type of palliatives are they talking about? Are they being spurred on because of their political bias? People like you ought to think properly,try to exercise your brain so that it would function well,if Peter obi had won, would he also have removed subsidy? The answer is yes, [b]would he have done it immediately also,the answer is yes [/b]same as ATIKU would have done,so why are you all pretending as if tinubu did something strange? They all screamed about the subsidy and now that it is gone we are screaming again that it should be returned,don't you people want to go ahead in this country at all.the subsidy was the major reasons none of the international and indigenous oil companies want to have anything to do with refineries business,you people should remove the cobweb's from your brain so that you can reason properly,we made a mistake 2012 by rejecting subsidy removal and today we are about to do it again.
Stop being clever by half. I understand subsidy has to go. I understand there was no provision for it subsequently. I understand the top 3 candidate in the last presidential election said they'd remove subsidy. However, none of the candidate said they'd remove it immediately they assume office. They only claim they had plan to remove subsidy but they didn't further disclose THE TIMING.

Tinubu removed subsidy immediately which automatically led to increase in good and service (inflation) increased tuition fees across federal government owned tertiary institutions. Increased FG colleges of education. Remember Nigeria is a poor country with 30k as minimum wage. Dollar is more than 1k. Some people had lost their jobs as a result of industries shutting down due to cost of production. Parents cannot afford those exobetant tuition fees in FG university and college of education. This means that there'd be school dropout amongst these students. A bag of rice is almost 50k which obviously an average Nigerians cannot afford. Feeding is now a big problem in the country. Everywhere you go people beg you for money. The hardship is extreme bro. People that are working are even complaining seriously. Have you considered those unemployed and underemployed?

Don't you know when it gets to the stage that people find it difficult to feed then something drastic need to be done? It means the government are doing something wrong or probably need to find alternative to curb the hardship. I understand Tinubu might be doing the right thing but you need to be alive to experience that good Nigeria he envisioned and probably working towards to.

Increasing minimum wage is even not the solution because what then would be the fate of those that are not FG staff? Only few percentage are FG staff. The few percentage of FG staff will still buy costly things with their new minimum wage.

The problems in this country is even too much seriously.
Re: NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week by Illegal1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:
I still wonder how all sections of the government businesses companies firms all of them will be wrong while only Tinubu and APC supporters are right

Tinubu God go punish you

I blame Chicago for not jailing when you had your shady cocaine deals

They left you and years later you came to cripple Nigeria

omoh.........u jst dey make me laff today..
Re: NLC Strike: NUPENG, ASSBIFI, NUEE Mobilise Members To Join Action Next Week by ofwest47(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2023
All the fuel subsidy chopper chopper are the ones sponsoring the N L C and Co.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts / MEND Calls-Off Planned Attack On Muslims, Mosques / Fire Engulfs IDP Camp In Borno (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.