Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi (25653 Views)

Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials / INEC: APC Lied, Didn’t Submit Zamfara Candidates’ List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by steveodo(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
Reno wants to drag Atiku but don't know where to start from, so he always use Obi as a channel to indirectly communicate to Atiku
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by slam7000(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
What stops Reno who calls himself an investigative journalist from finding out from UNN and telling Nigerians his findings?
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by mejetov422: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
See as una dun reduce Nigeria to

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by joba4luv: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
This psychiatric patient called Reno Omokri collected the sun of #100m from APC to condemn Peter Obi and LP. I pray that you will use the money for sickness treatment
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by yusufmurry: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
So Reno left Atiku to get pardon to return to Nigeria?
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Nah OBI body every body Dey get power like Mike Tyson

Why didn’t Tinubu submit his primary school certificate?? Which is the Normal criteria for contesting elections in Nigeria

What is he hiding??
After abusing buhari for WAEC certificate now na primary school ... eti yawerey se ... igbos can't rule this country again I tell
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by obailala(m): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
What an imbecilic question! INEC requested that candidates to submit any result; be it WAEC, Bachelors, masters etc... Obi had a legitimate choice to submit any of these results and he simply chose to submit his WAEC which meets INEC's requirements. Is Reno really so dumb not to know this?
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by YouAreNobody: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will rule over you, your family, village, LGA, state and South East region for the next 8 years.

Less than 5 months into his tenure and your people are already stealing food from trucks🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You fools will SUFFER!!!!

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Rhassidy360: 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
This Reno de among Nigeria problem
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by tenpipsperday: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
Novarisammy2:
how this guy metamorphosed from an atiku errand boy to a batist over night is a mystery that needs to be studied

The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.

Any where belle face.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Deepthoughts: 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Reno Omokri, a former presidential aide, has slammed Peter Obi, the Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate in the last election, for suggesting that President Bola Ahmed had submitted a fake certificate to the Independent National Electoral Commission.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/03/tinubus-csu-records-you-didnt-submit-your-unn-certificate-to-inec-omokri-to-peter-obi/
Na waoh,make Reno attack Atiku now,abi him de fear Atiku no?
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2023
But the one he submitted isn't fake
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by IketownNigeria: 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
Yoruba man will sell his soul for some grains of rice
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Believeintruth: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
favor914:
You better go to Ecowas Court for the disqualification, because na record fines they wait Atiku & Obi for The Supreme Court of Nigeria.

Shut up
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Iko5000: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
So why did he submit a fake certificate to INEC then.smh
StOla:

Disqualified for what reason?

Has the School not confirmed that his certificate is in order as per the 1997 certified copy of his original certificate that he lost to Abacha's burglars?
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Quebec91(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2023
In a saner climes not naija. Here na jungle and dem dey die ontop power
Urheadmaster:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu ought to be disqualified by now
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by dokyOloye: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
Novarisammy2:
how this guy metamorphosed from an atiku errand boy to a batist over night is a mystery that needs to be studied

The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.
You no see when he go meet Ribadu?
Them done mobilize am
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by searchlight: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will rule over you, your family, village, LGA, state and South East region for the next 8 years.
but I will still be better than you in all ramifications.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by searchlight: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
jahsharon:
INEC doesn't need to see a 3rd Class Philosophy degree
I want that third class degree if that's a criteria to be wealthy.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by searchlight: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
But they said that this man is a pastor. You see why I do t give a Bleep about religion and divinity?
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by lightwind(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Then after 8 years what happens ??
He becomes nobody again and normal life continues no be so ??

Where is Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari today
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Juju70(m): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
This man na mumu o
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Ubanz: 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
Because it's not necessary.
It's better that to forge ur way to presidency.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by truthfinder319: 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
Obi, show us your UNN 3rd class certificate if it is original. Why did you submit WAEC when you claim to have a degree certificate. Panama Pandora

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by truthfinder319: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
Why claim you have it?

Obi, show us your UNN 3rd class certificate if it is original. Why did you submit WAEC when you claim to have a degree certificate. Panama Pandora

SpecialAdviser:
I prefer not submitting at all to forging certificate.
A forger is a big crook Surely

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by StOla: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
Iko5000:
So why did he submit a fake certificate to INEC then.smh

Did the school that issued it say it is fake?

Many of you need to have a mental evaluation done.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Ubanz: 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
How come every bad thing in one person body.
Drug matter- people still dey defend am
Forged certificate - una still dey defend am.
Age discrepancy - una defend am too.
Gender discrepancy - same thing.
Identify theft- na waooo.
There's no decency left in you guys. Only shamelessness.
What a brood of vipers, I pity the kind generation you guys are going to raise.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Baatunde(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
I can see how the narrative is evolving Previously he was never at CSU and it was a female Tinubu that actually attended. Now however, we agree he actually went to CSU but he forged his certificate. Why do you need to forge the certificate of a school you actually attended?

As for the other matter, I believe the question was a valid one, why would someone with a degree be happy to present GCE result filled with F9s and obtained two years after supposedly graduating from the University ? Why do you think that is not a ground for suspicion. Not just about his degree certificate, but also about which 'O' Level result he tendered to gain admission to the Uni. Surely that result cannot be worse than the one with four F9

Racoon:
shocked The stupidity and idiocy of Reno Omokri is just legendary. Why not go to UNN to make your enquiry abi have you heard thay Peter Obi telling you he has a court injunction like the criminal Tinubu you are asslicking?

There is no disputing that Tinubu was not a student of CSU. The contention is the forged incongruent certificates and records he obtained and have with T
the CSU respectively that have been proven to be fraudulent and criminal.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by greggng: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
Why is reno not attacking atiku ? The last time I checked obi wasn't in court with tinubu on account of tinubus certificate. Someone should remind reno that his psy master atiku is the person dragging tinubus certificate . Moreover the minimum qualification required by our law to become president is waec . Every other thing na jara ..The law said submit only what you cab defend ...if found wanting ...you are in soup . The real.issue is why did tinubu gain admission with female credentials ? This also call to question the American educational system. It means I can use my sisters credential to gain admission and at the end my university cert will bear male . This is unbelievable in a country that champions democracy . I have witnessed in the past where someone was denied greencard during the dvlottery program ...the only sin he committed was not arranging his name In the order the usa want it . They have profession for last name which is called surname according the British..Same country will tell you that Adeleke James is different from James adeleke. If the USA can be this careful how come they gave a male admission with a female credential ...so.many questions begging for answer . Should we ignore the age discrepancies?
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by hodestruth: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
Please can someone tell this Omokiri man to stop using Mr Obi's name in seeking favor from Mr Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan / Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age / Osinbajo Orders Reopening Of N-Power Job Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.