Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi (25661 Views)

Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials / INEC: APC Lied, Didn’t Submit Zamfara Candidates’ List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Okechinwadike: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi is labouring in vain just like Atiku.
wait ooooo bros no vex, did you people like Nigeria the way it is, or are you staying in different Nigeria we don't know?? why did you guys hate this country? haba
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Moneyyman: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
The exact issue that this man has with Obi will come out one day.

We'll be there to read about it.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Okechinwadike: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will rule over you, your family, village, LGA, state and South East region for the next 8 years.
tinubu will rule forever, ODE
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by phemmyfour: 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dpen11:
Admit that Tinubu forged results first

More gigs more discount, kindly contact me for your school projects, thesis, dissertation, proposal, Powerpoint etc.check my signature and contact me
Don't mind the mofo
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by byteem: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
Abrahamweb:

Atiku is the one demanding your principal results,go and attack Atiku simple.

Abeg hep. Me. Ask them why dey can stop calling obi Atiku is giving u headache u are busy calling. Obi... What's on is business with your predicament
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Emola12(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will rule over you, your family, village, LGA, state and South East region for the next 8 years.
Weldon chief of God who know watin go happen tomorrow awon oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati oshi alaini lakaye
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by DOM7: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2023
Mr loud mouth! You have the money and the time to go to Chicago and search for Tinubu records because you have issue with him why can't you do yourself a favor and go to UNN and ask for Obi records too.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Exceed15: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
Una cry tire. It is already established Tinubu forged his document to presidency. Read Farooq article.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Lanre1st(m): 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
Please it's good to ask, did Obi graduate from UNN at all? Why he did not submit the degree certificate to INEC
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by NAC1666: 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Reno Omokri, a former presidential aide, has slammed Peter Obi, the Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate in the last election, for suggesting that President Bola Ahmed had submitted a fake certificate to the Independent National Electoral Commission.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/03/tinubus-csu-records-you-didnt-submit-your-unn-certificate-to-inec-omokri-to-peter-obi/
I won't be happy if at the end, Tinubu did not give Reno Omokri one appointment
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Jen96: 3:22am On Oct 04, 2023
favor914:
You better go to Ecowas Court for the disqualification, because na record fines they wait Atiku & Obi for The Supreme Court of Nigeria.
they will never recover from the one from supreme Court 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Even me I pity them for the tribunal
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Magabush1(m): 3:26am On Oct 04, 2023
If tinubu forged ordinary certificate of a school he attended and graduated ,why are atiku lawyers taking forever to study the forged results. They would have littered the whole environment with the forged results for the past 2 days. Truth is atiku played into people like hundeyin's hands . He should continue probing for results that are not missing . Shebi,he has confirmed all he wants to now and has gone silent now. It's ok. Obi graduated from unn in 1984 but decided to use Gce of 1986 to contest, why being scared of his university degree if he knows his results are very pure and ok

Dpen11:

More gigs more discount, kindly contact me for your school projects, thesis, dissertation, proposal, Powerpoint etc.check my signature and contact me

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Magabush1(m): 3:27am On Oct 04, 2023
Mr man, what result was forged

SpecialAdviser:
I prefer not submitting at all to forging certificate.
A forger is a big crook Surely
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Bar1941(m): 4:05am On Oct 04, 2023
Dpen11:

Only dunce like you will contact you for the highlighted. How did he forge a result.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Bar1941(m): 4:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Nah OBI body every body Dey get power like Mike Tyson

Why didn’t Tinubu submit his secondary school/ WAEC certificate?? Which is the Normal criteria for contesting elections in Nigeria

What is he hiding??

If you people could believe former president Buhari was Jubril from Sudan; how on earth can anyone convince you that a University degree is better than a WAEC certificate?
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Praktikals(m): 4:21am On Oct 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will then annoint a hausa man that will rule him, his family, village, LGA, state and South East region for another 8 year.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by socialmediaman: 4:22am On Oct 04, 2023
SavageResponse:

Why did he chose not to tender it?

It is obvious he's not proud of the grades he got

I don’t know, maybe he lost it, but at least he didn’t forge a new one and submit to them, you know what I mean?
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by taylandtea: 4:31am On Oct 04, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] medicine after death
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Thundafireseun: 5:25am On Oct 04, 2023
Bar1941:

If you people could believe former president Buhari was Jubril from Sudan; how on earth can anyone convince you that a University degree is better than a WAEC certificate?

1st and foremost you are a dunce if you believe that the pictures below are same person

I changed my mind about schooling you on WAEC certificate because Yoruba Muslims a lot of you guys think from the anus

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by HNICEARTH: 6:14am On Oct 04, 2023
Novarisammy2:
how this guy metamorphosed from an atiku errand boy to a batist over night is a mystery that needs to be studied

The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.

Hustling for appointment

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by joe1309: 7:18am On Oct 04, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Reno Omokri, a former presidential aide, has slammed Peter Obi, the Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate in the last election, for suggesting that President Bola Ahmed had submitted a fake certificate to the Independent National Electoral Commission.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/03/tinubus-csu-records-you-didnt-submit-your-unn-certificate-to-inec-omokri-to-peter-obi/
Peter Obi na packaged scam
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:24am On Oct 04, 2023
Up till now, it remains a shock that there is no Yoruba man that can identify himself as a classmate to TINUBU during his Primary or Secondary school days......

How can you submit. First class result from another country and left the first school leaving certificate and SSCE Certificate blank ....

Which results took you to study a course in an University abroad?

Some Yoruba people are not helping this country to be decent ......very Pathetic
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by zoghys: 7:55am On Oct 04, 2023
Dpen11:

why will any reasonable person want to deal with you, since you don't know the difference between original and fake .
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Pinkyposh(f): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

At least you're aware he attended UNN, but where did Tinubu attend
Peter Obi didn't forge any result, but your principal did, it's better not to submit than to forge
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by godliman: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2023
Reno speaks as if he is high on narcotics, was Tinubu under any compulsion to tender his degree? Did not our slowpoke law demand only school certificate to qualify for contexting for the office of the president? It was Tinubu's choice to produce additional qualication which turns out to be forged. When Obi raised the issue, all Reno could do because he hated Obi with passion is to query him for not tendering his own degree from UNN. Let him go to UNN on his own fact- finding mission and tell us if Obi's UNN certificate was also forged.
I hate people who are hell bent on defending evil by attacking the innocent. It is no more ' yes father'.
Tinubu may have lost his original Degree certificate, if he knew he will be contesting (as he claimed it was his turn) he had enough time to have requested and obtain a replacement, and if not, why don't he step down his degree? Unfortunately the diploma says he is a female, and the school certificate was issued before the school that issued it ever came into existence. May be the only genuine result left at his disposal was his primary school certificate
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by godliman: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2023
Pinkyposh:

At least you're aware he attended UNN, but where did Tinubu attend
Peter Obi didn't forge any result, but your principal did, it's better not to submit than to forge
Reno is blinded by stupid hatred for Obi that is impairing his reasoning.

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Omodua(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Kai, see what hunger could do.

He has switched allegiance from Jonathan to Tinubu,after Atiku,because of spoils of what to eat.

Reno Omokri is a disgrace,devoid of any moral conscience!
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hpesoj:

The funny thing is, based on what INEC releases, OBI included his degree certificate. I don't know why neither himself of his aides allowed the lies to fester this long same way he ignored the rumor about graduating with a pass when he actually graduated with a second class lower.
He didn't present his degree. And he didn't graduate with second class lower but pass
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
Anytask01:

Did any law in Nigeria say he must present that one? please answer

You should cover your face due to shame. Why would anyone do that? There has to be a reason, right?

Reno omokiri said he went all the way to Chicago to verify that of Tinubu. Why don't you and Reno visit UNN too for Obi's own since you need. UNN Is in Nigeria and not far away.

And like I said, if you need it, go to UNN.
The effort would be a wasted one because he didn't present it to seek the post.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Bar1941(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Thundafireseun:

1st and foremost you are a dunce if you believe that the pictures below are same person

I changed my mind about schooling you on WAEC certificate because Yoruba Muslims a lot of you guys think from the anus

You are right.

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Thundafireseun: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
Bar1941:

You are right.

Yawns and catwalks away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai / Tompolo Not Bigger Than Nigeria; He Must Be Arrested – Keyamo / Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.