Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi (25652 Views)

Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials / INEC: APC Lied, Didn’t Submit Zamfara Candidates’ List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Iko5000: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
I think it's you that needs one . Read the report
StOla:

Did the school that issued it say it is fake?

Many of you need to have a mental evaluation done.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Hpesoj: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
maasoap:

He didn't present his degree. And he didn't graduate with second class lower but pass

Prove me wrong by providing evidence that supports this argument of yours.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Anytask01: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
maasoap:

You should cover your face due to shame. Why would anyone do that? There has to be a reason, right?

The effort would be a wasted one because he didn't present it to seek the post.

Nawa o. What is this one even saying?

Oga you said you needed his certificate and I said "go to UNN and ask for it" Abi na the English u no understand abi you are used to being confused?

Abeg Rest o
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 7:47am On Oct 05, 2023
Hpesoj:

Prove me wrong by providing evidence that supports this argument of yours.
You're the one who is saying something that's against common knowledge now, your claim is new and strange. It is on you to prove that
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Hpesoj: 8:06am On Oct 05, 2023
maasoap:

You're the one who is saying something that's against common knowledge now, your claim is new and strange. It is on you to prove that

Lol... Common knowledge you say? I stated a fact that is everywhere on the internet. A simple Google search would corroborate what I said. It is you that's saying otherwise that should present the evidence you have. Like his pass certificate and his INEC form.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Juniorangel(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2023
Atiku is dragging Bola Tinubu up and down internationally, but it's the bucket Peter Obi put outside that is getting filled up with Agbado tears.
what is your problem with this man that "came third" ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Orders Reopening Of N-Power Job Portal / I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan / Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.