Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison (40104 Views)

Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport / Odemu Efe, Nigerian, Died Of AIDS In Ethiopian Prison – Diaspora Commission / Nigerian Man Dies In Ethiopian Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Chibuzoripob: 9:11am On Oct 04, 2023
sad angry for this,you aren't going to Heaven again. angry
RevDesm0ndJuju:

You are insane.

Let them rot there

Our prisons are full already and we have plans to accommodate more IPOB dunces.

3 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by SonOfDSoil01: 9:11am On Oct 04, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

It will not be well with you.
Money realized from taxes paid from hardworking Nigerians like myself should be used to fly in drug dealers and fraudsters.
Same people who are out there painting a bad image of the country.
I suggest they all be hung, make them use one rope, make them no waste rope, I for say make the shoot them but they are worth less than a bullet, no room for wastage
i concur with you 100% grin see them bringing shame to the nation and they will be the first to accuse others of the samething they are guilty of, i wish they can be granted their Biafra so they can continue in there generational trade...Shameless people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by KingOKON: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2023
Theunbothered:

Someone they picked up on transit and dumped in Ethiopian prison over what we don't even know. Rather than getting your fangs out ask for a fair hearing but NO Nigerians love to relish in the suffering of others.

Is this the first case you have heard of Nigerians, why don't you hear of Africans in Nigerian cells?
Why are Nigerians in the first place being accused of such, don't go and clean yourself first be waiting for a fair hearing in criminal cases

7 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Sharpsharp00123: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2023
diggindeep:

Same way Tinubu is presently tarnishing and making our image irredeemable.

Small talk, you'll start playing the tribal cards.
A Nigerian is a Nigerian irrespective of their tribes and ethnic differences.
any Nigerian found committing crimes should b killed

5 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by legitnow1: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

That is y you will go to Oduduwa rep to declare that, so people like Tinubu can be killed.

Sparing us all this embarrassment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by obawinner(m): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2023
At some point we need to agree the ibos need an intensive orientation, the specimens they exhibits are not fit for any society.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by diggindeep: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

Who never Bleep up hands in the air
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by legitnow1: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2023
obawinner:
At some point we need to agree the ibos need an intensive orientation, the specimens they exhibits are not fit for any society.

No, yoruba need to look inward and leave the Igbo alone.

Go to Oduduwa and Nigeria needs to end.

Igbo people are not your personal property.
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by PHIPEX(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
anyone who engage in crime should b left to die like a fowl

They will tarnish Nigeria reputation abroad n still b d ones to call Nigeria a failed country
Like criminal forging of document right or that one is not a crime in your dictionary, hypocrites
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by CorperKola: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

Lol he wants me to die a miserable death because I am against my hard earned money spent on drug dealers, but you are insulting me for voting a man you claim to be a drug dealer ( without evidence) I thought you would be happy that a drug dealer is president?
He said we want to abandon dem in Ethiopia, do you know what the word abandon means?
I am actually saying they should be killed and dropped in shine shallow graves so vultures can easily dig them out.....

PS: I actually won't die a miserable death simply because of my stand against drug dealing.
You can't kill me like you killed your own daughter Dora Akunyili for her stand against fake drugs
And her husband too.
Don't forget

3 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Charismatic107: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2023
legitnow1:

U will die a very miserable death, because bastard like you are the people foisting a stinking drug lord as our president in this country.

u bastard cause the hardship that is causing jakpa in the first place and now u want to abandon them in Ethiopia after u contracted Ethiopia airline as Nigeria National carrier due to your corruption that killed Nigeria airways.

Like i said, a miserable death is your portion.
Did you even read the news the OP posted at all?
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by spagettiluv: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2023
diggindeep:

Same way Tinubu is presently tarnishing and making our image irredeemable

Small talk, you'll start playing the tribal cards.
A Nigerian is a Nigerian irrespective of their tribes and ethnic differences.
but nah omo ibo dey die for foreign prisons cos of drug related issue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by evsimmigration: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2023
Cowards, cos he is an Igbo and not Nigeria any longer. When last did you pay Tax in Nigeria? If it happens to be a Fulani or Yoruba that is caught, will you tyoe this shit of hatred? When Husspuppi was given us national disgrace up & down, you never called on Authority to shoot Husspuppi at his scrotums. When an iyamiri would begin to reward you with the same wicked hate speech responses, you will begin to shout Igbos hate Thiefnibuu & they are evil..
Can you imagine the gravity of your wickedness simple becos the people involved are igbos & you choose to tyoe shit cos your fore fathers taught you to hate a particular tribe .

While there are bad Igbos scattered everywhere,there are majority of good ones too doing legitimate business,just like we have bad Yoruba, rituals ,yahoo yahoo,and there are good ones among them.
Any day an Igbo man is caught in drug, you will see Yoruba man,out of hatred trying to justify their laziness as if they skull mining is no longer their own national disgraceful thing as well

EXOUSIAng:

Money realized from taxes paid from hardworking Nigerians like myself should be used to fly in drug dealers and fraudsters.
I suggest they all be hung, make them use one rope, make them no waste rope, I for say make the shoot them but they are worth less than a bullet, no room for wastage
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by DonroxyII: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why is he in Prison in the First Place🤨🤨
No Matter The Why, He Ain't Suppose to Die like That ..

Afterall his Offences is not Capital Punishments.
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Sharpsharp00123: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2023
PHIPEX:
Like criminal forging of document right or that one is not a crime in your dictionary, hypocrites
even when the university came out that it was their document u still call it forged

U dey craze
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by brainpulse: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2023
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Theunbothered: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2023
Tunde835:
They said he was trafficking drugs. It's not Tinubu's fault he went abroad to commit crime

They said they said said, no trial, no evidence no due process, just dump them in prison and allow them to die.

Even if he did they are supposed to be deported but no, foolish Nigerians will be making excuses for why their people should be treated like trash abroad. grin
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Toluwanise247(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2023
Acekidc4:
You are asking why an Igbo man is prison? You never hear this “ Igbo& crime be like 5&6”

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2023
Japa sydrom... After japa, you will be calling for help.

When you want to go, you will be insulting us and Nigeria. But when trouble comes, you will be begging us again.

Anyone that wants to japa, just know you are on your own.

Instead of you to use money for visa and ticket to go into farming, you are running....

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by spagettiluv: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2023
legitnow1:

U will die a very miserable death, because bastard like you are the people foisting a stinking drug lord as our president in this country.

u bastard cause the hardship that is causing jakpa in the first place and now u want to abandon them in Ethiopia after u contracted Ethiopia airline as Nigeria National carrier due to your corruption that killed Nigeria airways.

Like i said, a miserable death is your portion.
hey calm down,I understand you are still in pain Tinubu defeated your igbotic agenda.
If TINUBU is a drug lord and criminal,I will vote him 100 times over any saint ibo.
Mind you,TINUBU is not the reason that dude die in prison cos of drug issue .
You can now cry harder

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by CJStarz: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2023
Nigeria na your papa,ba? U ,U never commit a chikini crime before? U never thief, fornicate,lie or even do worse? God don kpai you? Would you have said same if the young man that died was your brother or from your tribe? Where's your sense of human empathy?
Anyone who commits crime should be allowed to die like a fowl,ba? U wey NEVER commit crime,U know say whether you go die like a mosquito?
Do not let hatred erode you of human empathy,love and reasonableness.

Sharpsharp00123:
anyone who engage in crime should b left to die like a fowl

They will tarnish Nigeria reputation abroad n still b d ones to call Nigeria a failed country
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Calitoscassius(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2023
They would have died in Naigerian prison anyway, atleast they died in Japa prison. Ethiopean prison might be even better than Naigerian prison.

I read on here that a Naigerian was arrested by Naigerian police for a crime, guess what crime he commited.... grin grin grin cheesy BREACH OF OF PROMISE TO MARRY, yes! That was the crime.. grin grin i have never read or heard of such crap in the whole 42 years of my entire life.
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Theunbothered: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2023
KingOKON:

Is this the first case you have heard of Nigerians, why don't you hear of Africans in Nigerian cells?
Why are Nigerians in the first place being accused of such, don't go and clean yourself first be waiting for a fair hearing in criminal cases

OLODO READ AND DROP THE SELF HATE
https://ndlea.gov.ng/news/south-african-arrested-with-methamphetamine-consignment-at-abuja-airport

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/10/10/immigration-arrests-eight-ghanaian-human-traffickers-at-mmia/

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Sharpsharp00123: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2023
CJStarz:
Nigeria na your papa,ba? U ,U never commit a chikini crime before? U never thief, fornicate,lie or even do worse? God don kpai you? Would you have said same if the young man that died was your brother or from your tribe? Where's your sense of human empathy?
Anyone who commits crime should be allowed to die like a fowl,ba? U wey NEVER commit crime,U know say whether you go die like a mosquito?
Do not let hatred erode you of human empathy,love and reasonableness.

I am not a criminal n I don’t support criminals

Anyone who commit crime should b killed like fowl

Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2023
legitnow1:

Out there nobody got time for your tribes.

If they tell u so ,they lied.

They only give a Bleep about Nigeria.

It is like telling me about chinese tribes, do i give a Bleep?

only thing i know is china.

Oga , dem know.

The world is now knowing who the criminals coming out of Nigeria are.

In India, they know it's Ibo

Same thing for Malaysia, Cambodia, China, Singapore , Vietnam, Brazil, South Africa, Kenya and Thailand.

If in doubt; watch how this Thai Police officer specifically calls out Ibos as the curse of Africa and Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

Ibo had finally gone worldwide.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Father254: 9:27am On Oct 04, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

The wickedness in your heart will surely kill you and your likes. You don't know what he did but you passed judgement based on his name. Many are in prison for doing nothing less than over stay because nobody wants to come back to this Nigeria. Some got fake visa extension and all in a bid to run away from this country Nigeria. May his soul rest in peace.

The same hole you dig for others will begin with you and criminal Bat the drug lord you worship.
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by sulaak(m): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2023
Acekidc4:

They were arrested over allegations of possession of hard drugs and money laundering.

Good Riddance; he wouldn't be missed.

3 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Chibuzoripob: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2023
angry sad whatever took IPOB yoots to PRISON is none of yo biz.Allow us to DEVELOP angry
Sharpsharp00123:
mynd44 abeg help me ask what took them to prison

These people want to rubbish d entire country with their drug trade n d most annoying part is that na them call others drug baron pass

No time igbos will start telling us to protest that their brothers held for drug crimes abroad should b released

Shame on u to even describe a criminal as stranded

So if that b d case we can as well say those in Nigeria prisons are stranded too since u igbos want us to replace the word criminal with stranded

Thank God say obi no win ooo, this is what hat they would have been using our commonwealth for

3 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by CJStarz: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2023
U don talk am o.
Just pray say one day U no go commit

Sharpsharp00123:
I am not a criminal n I don’t support criminals

Anyone who commit crime should b killed like fowl

Simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison / Anambra State University Student Shot Dead (Photos) / A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.