Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York (23340 Views)

Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough / : DISGRACE! Nigerian House Of Reps Fight Over Rebelling Governors [vid + Photos] / A Nation Represented By Idiots: Nigerian House Of Reps Summon Hyundai Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by aloyemeka1: 2:36am On Dec 06, 2011
[size=14pt]Demonstration at Nigerian House[/size]

[img]http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/thumbnail.php?file=DSC03724_694081229.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]
•Nigerian man-loving-men protesting in New York ,  yesterday

Seven Nigerian man-loving-men yesterday in New York, United States, protested the passage of a bill by the Senate banning same-sex marriage.
They gathered in front of the Nigeria House to express their displeasure over the bill which will not become law until its passage by the House of Representatives and assented by President Goodluck Jonathan.
If it becomes law as passed by the senate, offenders will get up to 14-year jail sentence. One of the organisers of the event, Ifeanyi Orazulike, presented a petition with 57 signatures to the Nigerian Consulate. The petition addressed to the President reads:
“My name is Ifeanyi Orazulike, and I am not illegal.
“As a Nigerian citizen, and a public health advocate, I call upon you to stop the draconian, anti-human rights, anti- HIV/AIDS prevention and un-democratic legislation just passed by the national Senate.
“If this bill is approved, Nigeria will place itself outside the community of democratic nations, in a moment in which the country is facing serious internal and external anti-democratic threats. The implications of the bill with its recent modification would affect tireless and long years of work in the protection and promotion of human rights, HIV/AIDS prevention, and the entrenchment of democracy in our country.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/28792-nigerian-man-loving-men-protest-same-sex-bill-in-new-york.html
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by manny4life(m): 2:49am On Dec 06, 2011
SMH, I thought it was at the Nigerian house in Abuja, lol grin grin grin
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by aloyemeka1: 3:07am On Dec 06, 2011
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by aloyemeka1: 3:08am On Dec 06, 2011
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 06, 2011
manny4life:

SMH, I thought it was at the Nigerian house in Abuja, lol grin grin grin

Dem no fit try am grin grin grin
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2011
somebody pls tell me dis is a joke! Are u sure these pipo r nigerians?
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by dustydee: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2011
The white looking guy admits its sodomy. Na wah o!
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by aloyemeka1: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2011
I didn't see DayoKanu there; why is he still hiding?. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by aloyemeka1: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2011
Asiwaju Tinubu is already cashing in on Lagos man-loving-men. Type TINUBU ga.y date on google.

http://man-lover.date.com/man-lover-personals/nigeria-tinubu.htm
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2011
All these my fellow igbo brothers trying to cast aspersion on their fatherland.

Ifeanyi Orazulike must be told in plain terms that his present state is unacceptable and is against every known igbo customs and conventions.

1 Like

Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Afam4eva(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2011
They should pls extend their protest to Nigeria. We are waiting.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Bawss1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2011
The law has come to stay, let them get over it.

Nonsense
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by onyengbu: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2011
aloy/emeka:

I didn't see DayoKanu there; why is he still hiding?. tongue tongue tongue tongue

thats him with mega phone.

How do you think he looks like?
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by HyeBits: 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2011
Shameless dumbasses, their mothers should have aborted them. If that is what their parent opted, they will have the gift of this world. Senate, pls review to death penalty. Oh my God! Haba, through shit holes. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by SAOguns(m): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2011
these are basterd and uncultured nigerians.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Goldieluks: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2011
They could have demonstrated their '' I AM G.AY'' right in Nigeria,am sure they would get a heart warming physical reply, nonsense!
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by otokx(m): 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2011
They should come to Nigeria and protest.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by coolted(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2011
Na waoo. So its now a prove that we have gays
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by DaDoctor: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2011
@ dyt. when will you start your protest.
lest i forget. inked eyed abi na eyed inkerd, when do we expect you placard? cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by scopusng(m): 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2011
Rubbish, these guys need to be beating up by boko haram. what a joke,ple they should come down to Abuja to protest. slowpoke.s, fool.s
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by daphil: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2011
Haaaaaaaa! Look at their pix. Awon elewon gbogbo! grin
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by sammirano: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2011
they are not even looking healthy, that's what they get when they involve in such acts.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by ugotuf(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2011
Let them come back home and defend their human rights here,infact they will not dare it 'cos we already know them.bloody gays.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by bisiaet: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2011
This protest is small they will still go to heaven to protest. I D I O T S!!!!

Look at the face of these shameless anufia's. What is there contribution to Nigeria sitting their stingy a s s there claiming they are Nigerians.

These Boloks are jobless I guess they should be at work by that time of making that silly protest. Its very simple mr and miss Boloks eyesore screamers you can denounced or revoke your Nigeria citizenship if banning your demonic act is not cool for you, kindly change your nationalty in fact Nigeria is too much and we want some useless a s s hole like you all to even give up your citizenship and accept wherever citizenship you like or want is so simple but in Nigeria what you asking for is not possible and that is final.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by ortopazz(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2011
God I wan laugh die, these guys r nt 4rm Nigeria, after staying 11yrs or 4rm your child hood abroad and imbibing nunsense and then u claim to b a Nigerian, itz clear u dnt knw what makes u a Nigerian, pls dnt deceive urslvs your nt Nigerian.

Aha aha. C dat gurl faze, fat wiv xcess s.p.r.m.s. yet she de claim man-lover. Ode!
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Osama10(m): 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2011
They look so disgusting. angry angry angry
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by ortopazz(m): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2011
Na ur right abi, that if 9ja does pass the bill we put ourself outside the democratic enclave," hmmmn imagine gist o! U de wia u de enjoy light 24/7, I de hia de rcv nepa reviews, hu 4 get mouth 2 talk, nw u guys want us to put on top of the bile of 9ja probs, gay rights,  ur madt.madt.madt.madt.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Bisijohn: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2011
Frustrated and jobless people.
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by Joshcoli(m): 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2011
All this Gay that claim to be Nigerian, they should all gather themselves and come to
TBS to protest, So that we can catch them all and burn them
Bunch of IDIATS
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by MeGaStReEt: 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
ha ha ha na wa ooo. wetin person kno go hear
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by manmustwac(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
They're mentally ill. It's a good job that they protest far away where we no fit hold them angry
Re: 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York by aloyemeka1: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

thats him with mega phone.

How do you think he looks like?

[img]http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/thumbnail.php?file=DSC03724_694081229.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

This guy is too old to be Dayo Kanu jor. May be Eko Ile but not Dayo kanu. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cash Crunch Hits APC As Buhari Advises Party To Look Inward For Funding / Fayose’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (Photos) / Why Buhari Didn’t Ask Voters To Back APC Candidates In Imo — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.