Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? (13775 Views)

I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by advanceDNA: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Belafonte:

Super simple logic really, only a fraud would not understand this

Ewooooo!! See sliding tackle.... grin
Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by Pharaohny: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Paternity test shoul come with death sentence......
it`ll eventuall come with death sentence anyway cos an highly aggresive man might do the unthinkable if he finds out his children isnt his
Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by ogbe88(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
Gamesmart:

Oloshoism is not detrimental to women's lives in your own view?

Now I know what you are like.

So women don't "have the will power to refuse evil or something detrimental to their lives" like oloshoism?

And you refuse to hold them accountable for this because you are a selfish being, right?

Always the men's fault for what women do and the choices they make. grin
It's not a crime to do DNA test on your kids, abi is your head paining u.
Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by ogbe88(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Belafonte:

You like to present yourself as logical but here you are displaying your true female nature of being led by emotions. A secret DNA test does not tamper with trust because it is, well, secret, meaning the wife would not be aware. If the test points to no issues then the man can rest easy, if not he can end things. There should only be a problem if the child does not belong to the father.

This is the logical pattern to follow, but are you logical? Your comment I quoted would suggest not
Don't argue with her, she is a disturbed person.
Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by Gamesmart: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
ogbe88:
It's not a crime to do DNA test on your kids, abi is your head paining u.

Wetin you don dey smoke this early in the evening wey dey confuse you?

Colorado?
Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by ogbe88(m): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Gamesmart:

Wetin you don dey smoke this early in the evening wey dey confuse you?

Colorado?
Sorry, I was reply the other person, my bad.
Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by Qatar2022: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
pradoyeep:
A virtuous, faithful and loving wife doesn't deserve DNA verification, except for official reasons.
Now as a man, is it right to secretly do DNA test on your kids, even when there are no traces of cheating?
Yes if he is suspecting the wife
Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by Belafonte(m): 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

You shouldn't be worried about me because I'm not a public toilet, rather you should be worried about your wife cos you're not sure of her past.

I'm not worried about you, I'm worried about impressionable young women and men who might read your posts and be deceived to normalize deception and fraud.

You are too far gone to be worried about. We can only hope to save the younger generation

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by armadeo(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
E mean say many men don fit pay for abortion when no be dem score.

Chai
Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by Gamesmart: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
ogbe88:
Sorry, I was reply the other person, my bad.

Lol.

Cool. grin
Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by Nextt: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Gamesmart:

Nonsense!

There are some evil that justifies killing.

Not only was she aware one kid was not his. She was aware all the kids were not his. Yet, she was making him pay for all them.

One paternity fraud is deeply ruthless and painful enough to 4uck the man up forever. To now make it all the kids he thought were his kids in life?

To top it off, she was ruthless to the point she even tried to destroy him by going to his place of work to embarrass him for money he should not be paying for 4ucking other men. She went there to make him pay for kids she new were not is.

She is a sadistic, wicked and ruthless psychopath like Saddam, that deserves to die like Saddam.

She had no mercy, he should have no mercy! She deserved to die and the courts would not even have punished her.

hmmm. I think I caused your anger by revealing this information. You might still have learnt it from another source but I still blame myself for revealing something that sparks murderous anger in people.

Let me tell you what I would do if I was in the man's shoes. I would keep the children but get separation from the lady. They have grown to know me as their father from their infancy. It would be morally...keyword - morally...unjust to discard them like some worn out piece of furniture. Believe me, when I stare at them I would only be reminded of painful betrayal but time heals every pain if you let it.
Re: Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? by Gamesmart: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nextt:

hmmm. I think I caused your anger by revealing this information. You might still have learnt it from another source but I still blame myself for revealing something that sparks murderous anger in people.

Let me tell you what I would do if I was in the man's shoes. I would keep the children but get separation from the lady. They have grown to know me as their father from their infancy. It would be morally...keyword - morally...unjust to discard them like some worn out piece of furniture. Believe me, when I stare at them I would only be reminded of painful betrayal but time heals every pain if you let it.

That is you.

Most men would want their blood & flesh and not to be deceived to raise another man's, secretly smacking your wife's, blood and flesh.

And you must be very naive and deluded that you can make the decision to keep other people's children and discard both parents It makes me question your age and what you know about the real world.

She will take her kids, cut her losses on the stretch she had planned to milk you to raise them and dump your ass without contrition. She would even find some victimhood story to claim against you and blame you for everything to distract from, and cover, her shame. And many women (selfish beings) will jump on her story to support her and ask you to share in the blame.

And if you are unlucky to be living in the West, she would take half of all you own, kick you out of the house of which you will continue paying the mortgage and get court order for child support on you as the children only know you as their father and you did not dispute it within a stipulated number of years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men / My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added / "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.