Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told (24036 Views)

The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga / Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani / Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Whytelyon(m): 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol 😂

Sons of Zik and their delusion.

Soon you will go and wake Awolowo to come and ask him to speak up to your propaganda.

Prof Wole can recognize propaganda and I’m sure he is not that stupeed like Shinua Ashebe of cursed memory. no

I see hate and resentment for the ibo tribe. But don't worry , Pray I don't lay hands on your info. I will wreck you, yes you hear it from me. I go wreck you. Them go bring you back from that Atlanta way you day.
Stupid boy.
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by lapintoz: 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Compare and contrast.

Tinubu B.Sc Accounting 1st Class, President.

Vs.

Peter Obi B.A Philosophy 3rd Class, loser 3rd position.

Why won't his people be in pain and sorrow?

yommen:

It's shameless that all of you can't still keep quiet. Based on the whole thing, it's obvious there was never any issue with Tinubu's university certificate. Atiku was only looking for all possible means to get Tinubu disqualified.

Unfortunately for Atiku, Tinubu even graduated with a distinction something many of you criticising him can't even boast. It's obvious Tinubu has both classroom and street credibility.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Freksy(m): 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol 😂

Sons of Zik and their delusion.

Soon you will go and wake Awolowo to come and ask him to speak up to your propaganda.

Prof Wole can recognize propaganda and I’m sure he is not that stupeed like Shinua Ashebe of cursed memory.

Impliedly, Prof Wole Soyinka is stupid, but not that stupid. What an insult!
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Feintline:
I was thinking about this today.
Pa soyinka , our respected nobel peace star has gone dumb since the exposure of the fraudulent certificate submitted by tinubu to inec.

I thank God for tinubu and the 2023 presidential election.

Some men would have gone to their graves with honor , dignity and admiration not knowing that they are the major disaster and problem that has held the country for decades.
Are you guys high? The same certificate that CSU verified, so what should he speak up about? It's not making sense anymore, honestly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by lapintoz: 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
No you are wrong. The insult you welcome Yoruba people with will be returned back to you 10 folds. Even though we know it is your nature, even to your elders. But we are omolouawabi and will give it back to you wotowoto.

We dealt with your type during the civil war. Ojukwu had to run away like a coward he was.

Continue.

Whytelyon:

I see hate and resentment for the ibo tribe. But don't worry , Pray I don't lay hands on your info. I will wreck you, yes you hear it from me. I go wreck you. Them go bring you back from that Atlanta way you day.
Stupid boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by bluefilm: 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Feintline:
Pa soyinka , our respected nobel peace star has gone dumb since the exposure of the fraudulent certificate submitted by tinubu to inec.

Some men would have gone to their graves with honor , dignity and admiration not knowing that they are the major disaster and problem that has held the country for decades.

That is true

Balablue has helped a lot in unmasking some individuals who we wouldn't have known are so corrupt to the core.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Christistruth00: 12:14am On Oct 05, 2023
Below is a Copy of the Chicago State University Diploma Replacement order form

It costs only $26.50 plus postage to replace a lost Certificate

Atiku's Case is going to receive such a heavy beating in the Supreme Court that he and his case would go down in infamous Judicial History

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by onuman: 12:28am On Oct 05, 2023
Oya, let Soyinka add his own version of tribal verbiage to authenticate Tinubu's degree certificate which Tinubu submitted to INEC; the same degree certificate which CSU has refused to authenticate; but used another verbiage - private vendors - as producer of Tinubu's degree certificate. At this point, even a sophomore law student knows that Tinubu's certificate to INEC was forged.

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Atlantis585: 12:55am On Oct 05, 2023
The troll won’t speak. He has sold his souls to the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by ArcFresky(m): 1:02am On Oct 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The more you keep making this assertion, the more you sound stupiiid

Where did the school verified the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC for the 2023 general election

The truth of the matter is ignorance.
You don’t read, just jump into conclusion.

The school categorically stated they don’t keep diplomas. Infact they only reproduce copies.

Why do you think institutions ask for transcript? Is the certificate not enough?

See, your argument is invalid, because The certificate presented by Tinubu is not worth the paper its printed on, if CSU denies Tinubu was its students.

The school has confirmed under oath that he is their student, and even released his transcripts…

What else do you need to believe?

See all this certificate saga is a good distraction from the main issues the country needs to face… enjoy it while it lasts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by moshino(m): 1:08am On Oct 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/speak-up-on-tinubus-certificate-saga-soyinka-told/amp/

Wole soyinka has Tinubu's corn in his pocket, so he can't talk now, "gbajue" don't exist anymore. How low can the mighty fall, when it encounters corn and cassava.
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by enemyofprogress: 1:13am On Oct 05, 2023
Make una leave my uncle alone jo
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by nkwoemeka(m): 1:14am On Oct 05, 2023
How has the mighty fallen, a respected Nobel laureate has now turned to tribalistic mindset which is the bane of division in the country.
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by sulaak(m): 1:21am On Oct 05, 2023
Hedonisco:
The old dirty bastard is compromised and lost.

Your father and all your ancestors are old dirty bastards, compromised and lost.

Stupid idiot with no respect.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Tflex01: 1:23am On Oct 05, 2023
Feintline:

You are right sha.

Just like Chinua Achebe of cursed memories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by bluefilm: 1:24am On Oct 05, 2023
What else do you expect?

He'd rather attack the person of Peter Obi.
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Obinnakalu77(m): 1:59am On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Listen to yourself!

He presented a fake certificate but graduated from CSU!

Are you a living thing?
Lolz ...
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Karnice600: 2:06am On Oct 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/speak-up-on-tinubus-certificate-saga-soyinka-told/amp/

You guys can’t tell the difference between an expired yogurt and a fresh one?

The best things about Wole Soyinka are in the past. His naked side of bigotry is his present reality. He can’t offer anything significant for a new Nigeria.
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Mohisah: 2:29am On Oct 05, 2023
Feintline:

1 Like

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Whytelyon(m): 2:55am On Oct 05, 2023
lapintoz:

No you are wrong. The insult you welcome Yoruba people with will be returned back to you 10 folds. Even though we know it is your nature, even to your elders. But we are omolouawabi and will give it back to you wotowoto.

We dealt with your type during the civil war. Ojukwu had to run away like a coward he was.

Continue.

Ozuor. Atiku abubakar is Igbo?
US court is Igbo? David Hundeyin is Igbo ?

You are very stupid. Classless and not to be taken serious. Why u no carry your issue go US court for Chicago? Better channel your crude imbecility to the right places. If you don't have something decent to say, fuck__ off my mentions. Your mouth day smell. Why you no go ibo land go talk this nonsense, make we see if you go come back alive. Them day keep quiet, you stupid yorubas who would do nothing than give your fellow yorubas bad names take them for fools, if them born you well, go somewhere like Anambra or Imo go talk all these nonsense make we see. Omo ale.

See who dealt with ibo, 5 countries fought them during Biafra war before they managed to subdue them, na even Britain plot the sense, dunce like you day talk dealt, dealt with who? Your 1million no fit fight one common ibo 3 year old, you day there day denigrate tribe, day fine who you deal with. See the thing way day talk deal with ibo tribe.

Anybody way talk against Tinubu na ibo. I love Ibo with my heart even if I'm not 100% from there.. Deal with your down syndrome first. Stupid boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Karnice600: 3:08am On Oct 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The more you keep making this assertion, the more you sound stupiiid

Where did the school verified the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC for the 2023 general election

They are hardened idiots. No bother yourself bro

1 Like

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Bfly: 3:10am On Oct 05, 2023
Na by force to have opinion. He is is not a talkative neither does his mouth look like chicken butt

1 Like

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Karnice600: 3:16am On Oct 05, 2023
Ballotti:

Thank you!
Please, educate them.

And they all will have discrepancies, with different seals, abi?

Paid Idiots everywhere.
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:19am On Oct 05, 2023
I must be alive to see where this certificate saga will end!

Then I will know the extent Obi and his criminal Boss Atiku can get to in failure.....

1 Like

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:26am On Oct 05, 2023
nkwoemeka:
How has the mighty fallen, a respected Nobel laureate has now turned to tribalistic mindset which is the bane of division in the country.
He fell? Wow.... Please how?

Because he has his interest which is against your interest?
Once someone in Africa is not in support of your own opinion, it automatically means the person is doomed right!

So PP Soyinka suddenly fell because he speak of his opinion and interest in something. Or he is no more a full citizen of Nigeria abi

He can no more speak his interest in his mother land anylonger because he his against some fellows?

Aba!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:27am On Oct 05, 2023
Soyinka his say:
He fell? Wow.... Please how?

Because he has his interest which is against your interest?
Once someone in Africa is not in support of your own opinion, it automatically means the person is doomed right!

So PP Soyinka suddenly fell because he speak of his opinion and interest in something. Or he is no more a full citizen of Nigeria abi

He can no more speak his interest in his mother land anylonger because he his against some fellows?

Aba!!!!
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Alhari(m): 3:47am On Oct 05, 2023
Wahabfuture:

You mean we should accept the forged certificate he issued to INEC? I'm quite sure you are drunk now grin

You don't need to accept it, because you can't swallow the bitter truth just because of the hatred you got for him. One thing we all need to know is, no one can change the fact that he Tinubu is currently the president of federal republic of Nigeria. If you like accept it or not that wouldn't change anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by ivandragon: 3:48am On Oct 05, 2023
Nonsense.
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by kellyzaf(m): 3:52am On Oct 05, 2023
Feintline:

You are right bro, cuz I remember the role this same soyinka played against goodluck Jonathan's government even when things are more better, but suddenly this same person never say a word during buhari's 8yrs of disaster, and now with all the wahala surrounding tinubu's certificate he choose to be silent,or is it the comment he made in South Africa about this last presidential election? Now I know he is a Tribalistic bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Frankobenn: 3:56am On Oct 05, 2023
The føøl is currently observing table manners. He has suddenly lost his voice

Feintline:

Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Ofunaofu: 4:10am On Oct 05, 2023
Drbarmes:

from ur question its clear you have no formal education

Drbarmes, education can be acquired in any form, formal or informal

Well, let me give the background on why the question came up
I asked a fellow here whether a school can issue the same degree certificate twice to the same person, he responded that a school can reissue a certificate 100 times. all that is required is an affidavit of lost of certificate

I now ask him, which school did he graduate from. Up until now, that fellow is yet to respond to that question.

Because I know, I might be wrong though, that Certificates are only issued once. If you lose your certificate, there are ways your school can help you but not by issuing you another one.
Re: Speak Up On Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – Soyinka Told by Bluntemperor: 4:43am On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

CSU has verified the certificate!
Did CSU tell you that a certain certificate was forged?
You guy should swallow your losses with beer, and move-on!

Who be Neo Africa Center?
And who be Jeffery Udu?
Orisirisi for Nairaland Forum!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airlines Breaks Silence On Controversial Nigeria Air / PDP Convention: Osita Chidoka Points Out Absence Of Igbo Presidential Aspirants / Tinubu And Atiku Should Be Cast Away - Seun Kuti (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.