Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola (15572 Views)

Mutfwang Hails Tinubu For Resisting Pressure To Influence Court Verdict On Jos / CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court / Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by AllenSpencer: 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
Dogged judge!

One of the best in the world!

6 Likes

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by chiefolododo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hardened judge

2 Likes

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by sotall(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
talented321:
He is not guilty and will never be.. You don't expect sane nigerians to declare a candidate who took a distance third + rigging as winner..
Accept your failed candidate in good fate...

Someone who came a distant 4th was declared winner in Imo state just few years ago.

Courtesy Supreme court.

1 Like

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by VIKTO83(m): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ariwoola.
Shout of wealth.
Wealth makes noise.
Wealth can't be hidden.
Mot just wealth in money but in wisdom and experience.
Ariwoola pls tell them but unfortunately they are programmed to reason left sided.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by talented321: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
With evidence or without evidence?..
Oga your master didn't tender any evidence, is it that hard for you to understand?
sotall:

Someone who came a distant 4th was declared winner in Imo state just few years ago.

Courtesy Supreme court.

7 Likes

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by StOla: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
After waziri is done using hot water to peel the feathers of Amoda and they head to your court to pass judgement.

If you do any how mob go attack you break your head shikena

DSS should take note like they did in Kano.

6 Likes

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by allthingsgood: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
MasterJayJay:
But meth, cocaine intake by judges can influence judgment.

That's how they gave Imo state Hope Uzodimma from 4th to 1st. Those judges took hard drugs before that decision.

Is it not the same thing u want them to give to obi Someone that came distant third

7 Likes

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by StOla: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
femisplash:
CSU registrar, Abakaliki branch.

Abakaliki branch indeed.

Riff-raffs who claim to know more about the authenticity of a student more than the registrar of the school.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Rhassidy360: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
yarimo:
IPOB terrorists and illiterate Obidients next time go to court with evidence
Elenu 1 dirika of rice is now 1000 Naira
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by LAFOCUZY: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
talented321:
He is not guilty and will never be.. You don't expect sane nigerians to declare a candidate who took a distance third + rigging as winner..

Ordinarily they shouldn't but I learnt they made a distant 4th candidate, governor in imo state. If true, it might mean that judgment in Nigerian courts is quite elastic.

1 Like

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Dedeity: 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
talented321:
You have joined the zombie work also ? Hunger bad Tru tru
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Wisfem: 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
okoro:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/10/04/public-opinion-attacks-on-judges-cant-influence-court-decisions-cjn-ariwoola/?amp=1

This Animal Think every body is a Sadist like him, or birdbrain who can not reason beyond petty Tribalism and bloated envelopes, Is not the Same Constitutional provisions the judges applied During Hope Uzodimma case against Emeka Ihedioha, Where Someone Who finished 4th in Election where declared Winner under the watch of his Boss Muhamed Tanko, The Same thing Happened Under his own watch where Akpabio, Lawan did not contest in a Election But where declared winners Who is this Corrupt Rogue deceiving??
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by simfrost90210: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
talented321:
That's just the truth' few aggressive citizens can't overpower the majority or the judiciary...

You call it "few" huh?šŸ˜šŸ˜
Go outside talk dis thing with your full chest..
.., e be like say dem never knack you akpako!

1 Like

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Dedeity: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
talented321:
That's your opinion, and your fraud master refuse to tender those evidence in court..
A Yoruba Muslim will never say the truth except it favours him. What a Despicable set of humans

1 Like

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by yarimo(m): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
Rhassidy360:
Elenu 1 dirika of rice is now 1000 Naira
is it now you know rice is 1000 naira? How far with TINUBU certificate? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Raskimonojendor: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Baba don dey warn Obidients and mikano boys grin

5 Likes

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by talented321: 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
I'm from south south' i support apc! Just that i don't like all this unnecessary arguements.
Dedeity:
A Yoruba Muslim will never say the truth except it favours him. What a Despicable set of humans

1 Like

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Raskimonojendor: 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Dogged judge!

One of the best in the world!
He is using abroad style. Tell people his intentions in seminars and events. That way, they get their hopes down. grin

5 Likes

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by KingRoiz(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
But NOBODY has attached the judges na... Just do what you should do and what will follow will follow...
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Jostoman: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
okoro:
Warning to ipob terrorists
he better respect his age.
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by xtimconsult(m): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
After waziri is done using hot water to peel the feathers of Amoda and they head to your court to pass judgement.

If you do any how mob go attack you break your head shikena

Dey play... This man done start.. him want to put the country on šŸ”„

1 Like

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by xtimconsult(m): 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
StOla:

DSS should take note like they did in Kano.
Be happy for now... It will not last...
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Jostoman: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Make all of Una for Supreme cour respect Una self o mr Ariwoola.

1 Like

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by GoodLife4live: 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Guilty conscienceā€¦. but he should remember such monies bring generational curses on generations . He should ask people before him. One was enjoying enjoying breeze in his multi billion naira home and a branch from tree fell, killed the wife and paralyzed him for life, the other have half of his children in psychiatric homes, the other had his son he loved most killed in university cultism etc . Money is not everything. We should always strive to do the right thing in order to have a better society
u done dey complain... Wel your comment naa part of public opinion wey the chief judge dey talk.. continue till 2037 ..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by lordkay10(m): 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
ASAPFERG:
Peter obi will never rule Nigeria till he dies.

Igbos should better accept that reality .

I am waiting for 2027 election..
I want to :Dsee how Peter obi will campaign in the SW..

The kind of hatred we are going to show to igbos ehnn, the recent Lagos election will be snippet...

I will personally fight anybody that will dare mention obi to me.

Peter obi should forgot the SW for campaign if he will intends to contest again in 2027. Because the kind hatred we will show him ehnn, make tribal clash nor go even happen sef..

But we need him to contest to finish what he started by reducing PDP votes again in 2027 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Stricker321: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mr CJN, you have ruled before that there cannot be forfeiture without crime so that is the law and we expect you to uphold the law with Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Stricker321: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
yarimo:
IPOB terrorists and illiterate Obidients next time go to court with evidence

FIJ has now found an earlier ruling in which Olukayode Ariwoola, the current Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), while serving as a Supreme Court justice, declared that forfeiture means ā€œthe loss of a right, privilege or property because of a crimeā€.25 Mar 2023

I hope the same Ariwola will stand by his previous ruling
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by assassin007: 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
ASAPFERG:

I want to see how Peter obi will campaign in the SW..

The kind of hatred we are going to show to igbos ehnn, the recent Lagos election will be snippet...

Peter obi should forgot the SW for campaign if he will intends to contest again in 2027. Because the kind hatred we will show him ehnn, make tribal clash nor go even happen sef..

I pity you šŸ˜¢
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Donake: 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ensure FIFA takes co-hostig from Morocco,that is the politics of hatred you should fight not allow North Africans take your rights as yours and fulanis are in charge. See them Rob you of reasonable sense.
ASAPFERG:

I want to see how Peter obi will campaign in the SW..

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Nairalander321: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
$Ā£N$Ā£LĀ£$$ FO0L like you, if I am not aware of some good Yorubas that I know I would have thought that all are as evil and tribalistic as those of you on Nairaland and Facebook
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by ojobek: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Corrupt judiciary,Islam teach us to be just but most of our people (Yorubas) are not.I am surprised people are defending forgery and identical theft,please where is MURIC stand on this matter?I want to hear from them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Security Operative Killed In Maiduguri / Nigerians Assess Buhari's First Year In Office (Video) / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.