Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola (15575 Views)

Mutfwang Hails Tinubu For Resisting Pressure To Influence Court Verdict On Jos / CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court / Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:34am On Oct 05, 2023
talented321:
He is not guilty and will never be.. You don't expect sane nigerians to declare a candidate who took a distance third + rigging as winner..
Accept your failed candidate in good fate...
Do you know that current Imo state governor finished fourth in the election?

1 Like

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by okoro: 6:35am On Oct 05, 2023
Bigchristo:
Tribalism is a disease in your system the Yoruba who protested against Good Luck Jonathan during fuel subsidy removal now automatically have respect and be buying fuel expensively because one of your own is in power, alaye go and sit down my friend šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
we protest
Beating those in authority is a crime
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Bigchristo: 6:42am On Oct 05, 2023
okoro:
we protest
Beating those in authority is a crime
You should be protesting by now for the same reason shame n tribalism nor let una šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by simfrost90210: 6:45am On Oct 05, 2023
į»Œdi mma......... Oti da!

talented321:
I don't sleep on nairaland and i'm talking from experience...
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by byteem: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2023
talented321:
That's just the truth' few aggressive citizens can't overpower the majority or the judiciary...

Did u say few.
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Omobude244: 6:54am On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by byteem: 6:56am On Oct 05, 2023
[quote author=CENI post=126205284][/quote]

Me ova shut up.. Who! Is talking igbos here.. Someone is going around calling himself first class accountant when he did not graduate.. Reminds me on on guy back in the day.. He was advised to withdraw at final year law after it was discovered that his admission documentation was faulty.. Baba still calls himself d law till today.. He never went back to school.. We had so many of them that were advised to withdraw at final year due to faulty admission..while some simply just swallowed the big pill and started a fresh others became to its and drug Lords..

My theory is that CSU discovered babas fraud and advised him to withdraw rather than start afresh we are all here .. The truth will come out someday
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Jonjam269: 6:59am On Oct 05, 2023
It's only those who believed Buhari was cloned, those who believed sitting at home every Monday will get them Biafra believed Obi a serial party defector, a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years, who contested presidential poll with a divided opposition won the election.
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by georgeakins: 6:59am On Oct 05, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Guilty conscienceā€¦. but he should remember such monies bring generational curses on generations . He should ask people before him. One was enjoying enjoying breeze in his multi billion naira home and a branch from tree fell, killed the wife and paralyzed him for life, the other have half of his children in psychiatric homes, the other had his son he loved most killed in university cultism etc . Money is not everything. We should always strive to do the right thing in order to have a better society

You're still superstitious in the 21st century.

Poor people suffer more calamities than the rich
As long as you're alive, tribulations can pop up anytime.
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by byteem: 7:00am On Oct 05, 2023
[quote author=CENI post=126205284][/quote]

Me ova shut up.. Who! Is talking igbos here.. Someone is going around calling himself first class accountant when he did not graduate.. Reminds me on on guy back in the day.. He was advised to withdraw at final year law after it was discovered that his admission documentation was faulty.. Baba still calls himself d law till today.. He never went back to school.. We had so many of them that were advised to withdraw at final year due to faulty admission..while some simply just swallowed the big pill and started a fresh others became to its and drug Lords..

This is a theory but it's the most likely scenario CSU discovered babas admits fraud and advised him to withdraw rather than start afresh he became a first class accountant and we are all here .. The truth will come out someday
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by talented321: 7:03am On Oct 05, 2023
Aye be, o bo ri
simfrost90210:
į»Œdi mma......... Oti da!

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by izunned: 7:16am On Oct 05, 2023
okoro:
Warning to ipob terrorists

A fool
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by izunned: 7:35am On Oct 05, 2023
ASAPFERG:
Peter obi will never rule Nigeria till he dies.

Igbos should better accept that reality .

I am waiting for 2027 election..
I want to see how Peter obi will campaign in the SW..

The kind of hatred we are going to show to igbos ehnn, the recent Lagos election will be snippet...

I will personally fight anybody that will dare mention obi to me.

Peter obi should forgot the SW for campaign if he will intends to contest again in 2027. Because the kind hatred we will show him ehnn, make tribal clash nor go even happen sef..
You will not live to see 2027. Evil heart like you.
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Sunnyski: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2023
The guilty are afraid. By: ames Hadley Chase
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Alpharey: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2023
Is it the judiciary that we have lost hope on. Political wing of the Apc. Waiting for who will take us back to the era of Yar'dua.
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by alimiadedayo1: 7:56am On Oct 05, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Obi won Tinubu in the election because Tinubu and Mahmoud thwarted the electronic voting that was signed into law and would have been the best election in country history . If failure Tinubu and Mahmoud were not cowards why didnā€™t they tell the nation it would be manual instead of electronicā€¦lied until after electionsā€¦if free and fair is conducted 10 times Obi would still win mandate thief 10 timesā€¦shame shame shame
they need to check your mental health we have been asking you morons how did obi won the election no evidence, you are not objective and you have no fact you have established..I think he won in your delusion pls wake up from you imagination..Tinubu won because of obi obatan
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by alimiadedayo1: 8:01am On Oct 05, 2023
izunned:

You will not live to see 2027. Evil heart like you.
are you sure you will live up to tomorrow
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Thomasankara(m): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2023
[/color]i think many who voted Obi are robots and the BVAS only recognize robots votes, I don't understand . Instead of many parties impressing on their legislators to ensure that the next election is done electronically, regardless any situation, Nigerian politicians won't do that, they will be hoping the irregularities will favour them more,once they don't favour them,they begin to exploit the lacuna in the Constitution and attack the system. Afe Babalola once said to have a credible election in Nigeria,the Constitution, i.e electoral laws must be changed. In his words: ā€œAny election conducted under the 1999 Constitution will merely result in recycling the same people who have brought Nigeria to grinding poverty, unemployment, underfunded education, insecurity, and huge external debt.ā€ [color=#770077]
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Alpharey: 8:01am On Oct 05, 2023
femisplash:
They thought our Judges look like their parents they flog and lock up on sit at home.

Says a suffer head born throway, living under the bridge without knowing who his parents are.
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by 1Dray(m): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2023
talented321:
That's just the truth' few aggressive citizens can't overpower the majority or the judiciary...

Who are the few and who are the majority? I can tell you for free that even the northern state you claimed voted for Tinubu are agitating angrily against him.
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by geesilver(m): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
After waziri is done using hot water to peel the feathers of Amoda and they head to your court to pass judgement.

If you do any how mob go attack you break your head shikena
I hope you can defend this when they finally come for you...... It's a good thing to be objective
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Alpharey: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2023
ASAPFERG:

The kind of hatred we are going to show to igbos ehnn, the recent Lagos election will be snippet...

Peter obi should forgot the SW for campaign if he will intends to contest again in 2027. Because the kind hatred we will show him ehnn, make tribal clash nor go even happen sef..

As hungry and sufferness dey wire you. Keep ranting. One stone is enough to close your case
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Fearyourcreator: 8:15am On Oct 05, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
After waziri is done using hot water to peel the feathers of Amoda and they head to your court to pass judgement.

Una sha want make soldiers use una head train... go Abuja go shout na...
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Fearyourcreator: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Guilty conscienceā€¦. but he should remember such monies bring generational curses on generations . He should ask people before him. One was enjoying enjoying breeze in his multi billion naira home and a branch from tree fell, killed the wife and paralyzed him for life, the other have half of his children in psychiatric homes, the other had his son he loved most killed in university cultism etc . Money is not everything. We should always strive to do the right thing in order to have a better society
Wetin you no Sabi you go talk am tire . Eyin werey omo igbos
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by okoro: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2023
izunned:

A fool
e pain am
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by AskNgige2: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2023
ASAPFERG:

And u will so die in heart attack

Lmao..

Hungry mofo like you..

Na u go still post your account details for assistance..

U never chop since morning

Efulefu
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Georgejeez: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2023
Think9ja:
If you voted that lying, bald headed skunk in the last election and you're supporting Atiku or happy with what's going on about this certificate brouhaha, thunder fire you.

Why did you not use this same energy to make sure Tinubu did not emerge in the first place?

As of 24th February, 2023, it was visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that the fraudster from Onitsha main market will come 3rd behind the 2 heavyweights. Most of you idiots were bragging about how you'll waste your vote. You actually did what you said you were going to do, only to then turn around and start wailing stolen manhood. That one couldn't fly, now it's forged certificate. Atiku no be Fulani man again abi?

Leave Atiku matter for us his real supporters.

Una go cry blood.

Mumu people

You should be protected , you are an International treasure ,,, they caused it , the headless mob called Obidients,,, when we tried lecturing them on Election calculations, Structure importance and the need to rescue the Country from APC first .

They said "leave it , we rather waste our votes to make a statement " " what is structure ?" , "Atiku is a Fulani man and can't take over from another Fulani" etc .

Now they have indirectly voted for Tinubu to win the Elections , they are clutching on straws trying to intimidate the Judiciary ,, nonsense and brainless thinkers ,, imagine they are even more observant of the CSU results even more than we the PDP members thinking it will help their feminine Twitter Presidential candidate.
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Think9ja(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2023
Georgejeez:

You should be protected , you are an International treasure ,,, they caused it , the headless mob called Obidients,,, when we tried lecturing them on Election calculations, Structure importance and the need to rescue the Country from APC first .

They said "leave it , we rather waste our votes to make a statement " " what is structure ?" , "Atiku is a Fulani man and can't take over from another Fulani" etc .

Now they have indirectly voted for Tinubu to win the Elections , they are clutching on straws trying to intimidate the Judiciary ,, nonsense and brainless thinkers ,, imagine they are even more observant of the CSU results even more than we the PDP members thinking it will help their feminine Twitter Presidential candidate.

Very useless set of idiots.
I saw one post on twitter this morning from a certain idiot. Dude was singing Atiku's praises. If you knew you could manage Atiku, why not just vote for him with the hope that he'll handover to your candidate after his tenure?

I'm a staunch supporter of Atiku but I don't even know if I want him to be declared president because of these useless lots

I want them to keep wailing and gnashing their teeth.

But the country is bleeding and needs a direction.
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Bigkoko: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2023
Na those white whiskers go make sense for Atiku to use hot water peel off.... Criple CJN!

Hoilgbegiri:

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by rinzaugustine: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
we need to check our mental health as Tinubu morons because we know obi won the election with evidence, we are not objective and have no fact you have establish he won because he bribed Mahmoud to spoil electronic voting and select him ..I think he won in in our delusions pls wake us up from our imaginations Yoruba laagba ..Tinubu we know can never win free and fair but we support him based on tribalism obatan
Look at the nonsense you are typing mumu
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Babastrong(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
[quote author=Hoilgbegiri post=126201233]After waziri is done using hot water to peel the feathers of Amoda and they head to your court to pass judgement.

If you do any how mob go attack you break your head shikena [chidish
talk.
you
must
be
less
than
30years.
kanu
has
been
DSS
custody,
and
what
did
you
do
about
it.]
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Babastrong(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
[quote author=rinzaugustine post=126201263]Guilty conscienceā€¦. but he should remember such monies bring generational curses on generations . He should ask people before him. One was enjoying enjoying breeze in his multi billion naira home and a branch from tree fell, killed the wife and paralyzed him for life, the other have half of his children in psychiatric homes, the other had his son he loved most killed in university cultism etc . Money is not everything. We should always strive to do the right thing in order to have a better society [you
turned
to
pastor
over
night
because
of
this
issue.
when
is
rapture?
Lol.]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai Visits Nuhu Baturen Makaranta Primary School / Itsede Okhai Sues Buhari Over The Non Submission Of His Certificates / Reno Omokri: Police Should Parade Abba Kyari Like Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.