Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola (15602 Views)

Mutfwang Hails Tinubu For Resisting Pressure To Influence Court Verdict On Jos / CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court / Obasanjo Can't Influence His Own Family To Vote For Obi - Gov Masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Larryndelaw: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Rayban26:

We know tinubu forged his certificate. And the judiciary collected tinubus bags of money to become clowns cheesy

You go explain tire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by stuffs2002: 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Guilty conscience…. but he should remember such monies bring generational curses on generations . He should ask people before him. One was enjoying enjoying breeze in his multi billion naira home and a branch from tree fell, killed the wife and paralyzed him for life, the other have half of his children in psychiatric homes, the other had his son he loved most killed in university cultism etc . Money is not everything. We should always strive to do the right thing in order to have a better society

Nairalander321:
$£N$£L£$$ FO0L like you, if I am not aware of some good Yorubas that I know I would have thought that all are as evil and tribalistic as those of you on Nairaland and Facebook

ojobek:
Corrupt judiciary,Islam teach us to be just but most of our people (Yorubas) are not.I am surprised people are defending forgery and identical theft,please where is MURIC stand on this matter?I want to hear from them.

KingRoiz:
But NOBODY has attached the judges na... Just do what you should do and what will follow will follow...

talented321:
That's your opinion, and your fraud master refuse to tender those evidence in court..

Revolution2022:
Nigerian judges are bias.

They grant privilege elites perpetual injunction when they are under prosecution.

They grant privileged elites plea bargain.

They grant privileged elites light sentences when they steal billions and they don't refund their stolen funds.Meanwhile,the common man who steals goat are sentence to years in prison.

Lastly,they are rubber-stamp to the president

LionTiger:
Shred conscience. Lost shame.

Racoon:
Supreme Court of corruption and technicalities.

Yobabad:
With a certificate forget like Tinubu in seat of power , no reasonable human being will expect justice from this cash and carry judiciary, even local Yoruba Muslims miscreants knew this

IPOB cannibals and senselessness.

Was Obi also bribing the judiciary when he was wining his court cases?

Judiciary is good anytime Obi wins in court but the same Judiciary suddenly become bad when Obi lost.. Isn't that hypocrisy?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by stuffs2002: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
After waziri is done using hot water to peel the feathers of Amoda and they head to your court to pass judgement.

If you do any how mob go attack you break your head shikena

Nzougbu Nzougbu the headless mob abi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by simfrost90210: 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
ASAPFERG:

Peter obi should forgot the SW for campaign if he will intends to contest again in 2027. Because the kind hatred we will show him ehnn, make tribal clash nor go even happen sef..

Onuku😏😏😏
Is there any brain left inside your head that isn't mixed with akamu and prepared starch that has made you speak like someone sniffing cocaine like an agbado President somewhere? Learn to speak only for yourself, Ọgbeni...
Don't say "we" just say "you" so that, if beating go dey, na only you go collect the wotowoto 😒
Also, speak good english using correct tenses! You used a word in its past tense form in a context showing an event that hasnt happened!
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by talented321: 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Which village are you typing from, i don't even know obedients offline.. Abi they no dey fear..
simfrost90210:

You call it "few" huh?

2 Likes

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Kingspin(m): 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
Judges without sense
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Omoawoke2(m): 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
After waziri is done using hot water to peel the feathers of Amoda and they head to your court to pass judgement.

wait, I need to laugh.. Just tell me you are still hopeful that court will remove TInubu and make Obi president.

Chei! people dull for this life. How old are you?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Inosky: 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
This man's moral is on trial that's if he actually has any.
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Rhassidy360: 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
yarimo:
is it now you know rice is 1000 naira? How far with TINUBU certificate? grin grin grin
Boss eckoke o
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by simfrost90210: 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
I can't chat here if not being online...
Stop deceiving yourself... Go outside talk am!
Make you know if stretch marks dey ur brain!

talented321:
Which village are you typing from, i don't even know obedients offline.. Abi they no dey fear..
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by NewDea4: 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Dittodat: 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
The IPOB terrorist cannibal monkeys think that they can terrorize the judiciary into rheir delusional agenda.
Delusional retar@ded brainwashed sore losers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by occfx: 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
okoro:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/10/04/public-opinion-attacks-on-judges-cant-influence-court-decisions-cjn-ariwoola/?amp=1

How can the whole Nigeria be wrong at the same time, you guys are fraud. Elder my foot
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Bigchristo: 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
okoro:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/10/04/public-opinion-attacks-on-judges-cant-influence-court-decisions-cjn-ariwoola/?amp=1
The day Nigerians will Mob one prominent politician and public office holder and beat the person to pulp regardless of his or her tight security detail that will be the day these people will start respecting their citizens right, nobody is pressurizing you to subvert judgement, do the rightful thing and stop making the world look Nigeria like a criminal Dean
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Tflex01: 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Guilty conscience…. but he should remember such monies bring generational curses on generations . He should ask people before him. One was enjoying enjoying breeze in his multi billion naira home and a branch from tree fell, killed the wife and paralyzed him for life, the other have half of his children in psychiatric homes, the other had his son he loved most killed in university cultism etc . Money is not everything. We should always strive to do the right thing in order to have a better society

You are only describing how your unfortunate life will end. Illiterate mob called Obi dense won't sway the supreme court judges with their online insults. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Tflex01: 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Bigchristo:
The day Nigerians will Mob one prominent politician and public office holder and beat the person to pulp regardless of his or her tight security detail that will be the day these people will start respecting their citizens right, nobody is pressurizing you to subvert judgement, do the rightful thing and stop making the world look Nigeria like a criminal Dean

Let's start with Obi for what he turned Anambra state to.

4 Likes

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Bigchristo: 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
Tflex01:

Let's start with Obi for what he turned Anambra state to.
Lets start with Tinubu for giving Nigeria public disgrace, now all companies and individuals now look at Nigerians as Certificates forgers in Diaspora

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Tflex01: 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
ASAPFERG:
Peter obi will never rule Nigeria till he dies.

Igbos should better accept that reality .

I am waiting for 2027 election..
I want to see how Peter obi will campaign in the SW..

The kind of hatred we are going to show to igbos ehnn, the recent Lagos election will be snippet...

I will personally fight anybody that will dare mention obi to me.

Peter obi should forgot the SW for campaign if he will intends to contest again in 2027. Because the kind hatred we will show him ehnn, make tribal clash nor go even happen sef..

Well said.

These guys have no idea of what they have done. cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by truthfinder319: 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Direct message to the children of hate

4 Likes

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by captaininiobong(m): 12:03am On Oct 05, 2023
For how long do we want to continue with this? Oldmen causing issues.
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by enemyofprogress: 12:03am On Oct 05, 2023
From his looks you go know sey this one go dey collect bribe
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by lapintoz: 12:05am On Oct 05, 2023
See another jester 😀😀😀😀

Hoilgbegiri:

2 Likes

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Alliswell248: 12:15am On Oct 05, 2023
Yobabad:
With a certificate forget like Tinubu in seat of power , no reasonable human being will expect justice from this cash and carry judiciary, even local Yoruba Muslims miscreants knew this

Trash....
U have written trash but you don't learn.
Educating a headless mob is a waste of time. Continue your wailing.
Sore losers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Alliswell248: 12:19am On Oct 05, 2023
Bigchristo:

Keep deceiving yourself.....
Accept your inferiority complex in peace...
Keep making noise online....
We would keep ruling you...

Sore losers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by onuman: 12:21am On Oct 05, 2023
It has boiled down to tribal war.
A president submitted a certificate to INEC to qualify him for election contest.
The university on whose name the certificate was issued said it cannot authenticate the certificate submitted to INEC; and added that the certificate could have been issued by vendors.
Yet some tribesmen refuse to accept the fact that this president committed perjury
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by HardMirror(m): 12:28am On Oct 05, 2023
MasterJayJay:
But meth, cocaine intake by judges can influence judgment.

That's how they gave Imo state Hope Uzodimma from 4th to 1st. Those judges took hard drugs before that decision.
they have repented
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Bigchristo: 12:42am On Oct 05, 2023
Alliswell248:

Keep deceiving yourself.....
Accept your inferiority complex in peace...
Keep making noise online....
We would keep ruling you...

Sore losers.
Big fool rule over your father I am not even in Nigeria lmfao 🤣
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by omniwater: 1:10am On Oct 05, 2023
ASAPFERG:
Peter obi will never rule Nigeria till he dies.

Igbos should better accept that reality .

I am waiting for 2027 election..
I want to see how Peter obi will campaign in the SW..

The kind of hatred we are going to show to igbos ehnn, the recent Lagos election will be snippet...

I will personally fight anybody that will dare mention obi to me.

No loud am abeg!

1 Like

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Hotfreezing: 1:16am On Oct 05, 2023
Penguin2:
The audacity!

And reported by .

Lol!

But this might likely be fake news though

This veteran loser dey here dey shine dirty teeth.
Bad luck no dey taya you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by Alliswell248: 1:19am On Oct 05, 2023
Bigchristo:
Big fool rule over your father I am not even in Nigeria lmfao 🤣

Liar.....
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by rinzaugustine: 1:30am On Oct 05, 2023
Tflex01:

You are only describing how your unfortunate life will end. Illiterate mob called Obi dense won't sway the supreme court judges with their online insults. cool
you and your family will be buried before year end animal …cursed poverty stricken idiot
Re: Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola by rinzaugustine: 1:33am On Oct 05, 2023
stuffs2002:
I am glad I am feeling the pain of of emilokan poverty. I will wail to death because I am a poverty stricken idiot

IPOB cannibals and senselessness.

Was Obi also bribing the judiciary when he was wining his court cases?

Judiciary is good anytime Obi wins in court but the same Judiciary suddenly become bad when Obi lost.. Isn't that hypocrisy?

mad man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra / MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday / Edo: PDP Leaders, Obaseki ‘at War’ Over Party Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.