Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,246 members, 7,853,239 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing (22690 Views)

Attacks On Prisons: FG Issues Shoot-At-Sight Order, Declares Prisons ‘Red Zones’ / FG Issues Drought Alert In 6 States / Frame-Up: FG Issues Statement On Obasanjo's Looming 'Arrest' & 'Detention' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by flyinnizam(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
Olachase:
I remember how I left Lagos to Benin all in the name of getting passport in one week

Las Las embassy still chop my face cry cry cry
which embassy?
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by flyinnizam(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
scam talk
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Olachase(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
flyinnizam:
which embassy?
German
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Enny2013(f): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Scam...
The above email address and phone number are not functional. The phone number isn't on whatsapp at all.
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Harbay0101(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:
Thought foolish NIS boss said.........the passport backlog had been cleared within 2weeks........

So what do u mean by extended to 3 weeks again

You people only read to reply. Maybe you should read again
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by gudugudumeje: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Great ! What a wonderful minister..... First time in the history of Nigeria....
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by StOla: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
He even had the decency to apolgize for exceeding his target by 1 extra week.

2 Likes

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Crusader1: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:
Thought foolish NIS boss said.........the passport backlog had been cleared within 2weeks........

We fail to read and then display ignorance

1 Like

Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Ensa777(f): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
15th Oct 2023 will be 9 mths I got captured yet till today mine isn't out even when I paid extra 30k from the official fee.
Always stories upon stories everyday
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by phemray(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:

I checked your moniker and confirm it. Lolz
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:

Is it bitterness or hatred of bat that has clowd your sight or reading and understand ability, crying doesn't make people not to see while crying we see.honorable minister took 2 weeks to clear his liability but it took him 3 weeks and he apologize for the 1 week
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Ensa777(f): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Pls follow the instructions and put in a complaint and let's see what will come out of it.

I have put in complaints and the servicom and even Abuja,they told me to go and beg the PCO and talk woman to woman with her.
Imagine the rubbish.

Mine is 9 good months since 15th Feb I got captured and I'm not alone.

I still paid extra 30k oo
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Dwyn7: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
I did my capturing in the month of March and i was able to collect it last week friday
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ishilove:

Mynd44, Dominique, scammer and spammer on rampage
She opened account every day with the same story
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Unrated900(m): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nairaland turns to Oshodi begging spot.
Do a video to confirm your authenticity.
Go out and work.
Lawma work is open
Stop been a lazy ass begging.

quote author=Favour37 post=126201312]please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank[/quote]
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
franchasofficia:
Very wonderful. This new Minister of Interior ought to have been the President but Yorubas worship money more than good name, so they chose Tinubu, a corrupt criminal druggie whose brain is filled with criminality and corruption undecided

Since he didn't come out for the post they dragged him, moreover he is part of the president in interior ministry
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Ishilove: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
sukkot:
try and get a visa at the Nigerian house in london
I don't understand. Why does a Nigerian need a visa to enter her homeland?
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Ishilove: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

She opened account every day with the same story
Then they should keep banning everyday
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by commoditiesnig: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Good news
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Wande22(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
Treadway:
I can confirm that the news of the backlog cleared isn't as true as depicted, at least not at the NIS office end of things. My wife was still at the immigration office Ibadan today and she along with a lot of other people were turned back yet again after a bit of waiting. Passport not ready. She did capturing early July.

Sukkot

Contact the number in the op post
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Wande22(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:

Seem like your weed don finish ba Or na fresh Colo leaves you smoke
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by forgiveness: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
turmacs:
Just so you know, even Russia and North Korea that have been under sanctions for years, they are far far better than Nigeria economically

North Korea better!? Are you joking?
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by commoditiesnig: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Olachase:
German
Oh sorry to hear. Incase you're interested in redoing Germany package again, we got insider link, submission in Abuja.. it's expensive tho, also for denials, clients to pay extra fee. Kindly see my threads
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by sukkot: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ishilove:

I don't understand. Why does a Nigerian need a visa to enter her homeland?
I believe her naija passport is expired but she has no time to renew it. I was under the assumption this is a dual nationality Brit and so it's quicker to get a naija visa than to renew a naija passport in London. Now the laws in naija are always changing and they may let her in with an expired Nigerian passport but more than likely you are going to get extorted first. It's just best to remove every avenue of extortion and friction. Whatever it takes
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by franchasofficia: 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Since he didn't come out for the post they dragged him, moreover he is part of the president in interior ministry
The President is a rotten corrupt criminal whose only trade is looting, stealing, forgery, capturing and sharing to loyal stooges and filthy supporters with no honor.
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by Timmi: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:

Joblessguy, learn to read and comprehend for that might be your reason for been jobless. Go and read it again and you will understand the reason and answer your own question.
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by fapcrook(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Olachase:
I remember how I left Lagos to Benin all in the name of getting passport in one week

Las Las embassy still chop my face cry cry cry

Sorry
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by olumaxi(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lies everywhere.....just talking tough......this is my one month of capturing at d NIS IBADAN..... Passport stil never come out.......hisssssssssssssssssss
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by currency10(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Am beging since April have done capturing in Abuja till now, even despite I go through immigration officer hmm 🤔🤔🤔 and pay heavily I have not received my passport in Lagos.....I went to Abuja to get it fast but still I didn't get it till now.
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by lekyar(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
fkelly:
Be in ur office and be talking rubbish. Since 2 months now my passport isn't ready.

After 2 months an idiot is asking me if I need it through express.

Disputable. I and my family captured in late June and I have collected all my kids passport yesterday.
Re: FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing by sukkot: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
lekyar:

Disputable. I and my family captured in late June and I have collected all my kids passport yesterday.
ikoyi ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunshots As Benue APC Chairman, Austin Agada Breaks Police Blockade (Video) / Call For Competition To Compose Nigeria's National Anthem (1960 Throwback) / South-East, South-South Governors Hold Vigil In Owerri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.