Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Why Do 99.8% Of Black Females In Africa Have Pot Belly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do 99.8% Of Black Females In Africa Have Pot Belly? (4818 Views)

Pot Belly Girls / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly? / Why Do Black Females Always Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do 99.8% Of Black Females In Africa Have Pot Belly? by ismaeel86(m): 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2011
Among the 99.8%, 80% are over weight while 18% are slim but still have pot belly, 1.8% are suffering from hormonal inbalance. According to a research carried out by a reliable source who choose to remain anonymous, most black females have pot belly due to the following reasons:

1. Attending wedding parties so that they can have free food and drinks. And most of these foods are high in calories and fat contents such as jollof rice and huge slice of beef, small and big stout, pounded yam, amala, chin chin, lacasera and can drinks.

2. Most black females are now heavy drinkers as they are now competing with guys in this act. you can find them in most joint and clubs consuming the liqour and drowning in it like fish.

3. Most African girls have lost their African values and dont like cooking fresh food but instead prefer eating junks such as boli and groundnut, gala and lacasera, and fast food. this is beacuse most of them are now working class and have little time to prepare a good meal.

4. Finally, the african weather is very hot and humid, which makes a lot of people to drink plenty of water. some girls can consume up to 60 litres of water in a day. and the water they consume are not hygenic.
Re: Why Do 99.8% Of Black Females In Africa Have Pot Belly? by coogar: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2011
ismaeel86:

Among the 99.8%, 80% are over weight while 18% are slim but still have pot belly, 1.8% are suffering from hormonal inbalance. According to a research carried out by a reliable source who choose to remain anonymous, most black females have pot belly due to the following reasons:

1. Attending wedding parties so that they can have free food and drinks. And most of these foods are high in calories and fat contents such as jollof rice and huge slice of beef, small and big stout, pounded yam, amala, chin chin, lacasera and can drinks.

2. Most black females are now heavy drinkers as they are now competing with guys in this act. you can find them in most joint and clubs consuming the liqour and drowning in it like fish.

3. Most African girls have lost their African values and dont like cooking fresh food but instead prefer eating junks such as boli and groundnut, gala and lacasera, and fast food. this is beacuse most of them are now working class and have little time to prepare a good meal.

4. Finally, the african weather is very hot and humid, which makes a lot of people to drink plenty of water. some girls can consume up to 60 litres of water in a day. and the water they consume are not hygenic.

i hope you realize we are not talking about camels here. grin
Re: Why Do 99.8% Of Black Females In Africa Have Pot Belly? by mobf: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2011
coogar:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do 99.8% Of Black Females In Africa Have Pot Belly? by otokx(m): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2011
It has reached epidermic proportions.
Re: Why Do 99.8% Of Black Females In Africa Have Pot Belly? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2011
Mr, Cork:

I apologise. They don’t really have pot bellys. They have lower belly.  Cheers! wink

lol.
fo0L. grin
Re: Why Do 99.8% Of Black Females In Africa Have Pot Belly? by BABE3: 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2011
ismaeel86:

Pure Comedy! grin

coogar:

lol-- No mind am.

Sir, what does working for you as "Siri" entail? cheesy
Re: Why Do 99.8% Of Black Females In Africa Have Pot Belly? by coogar: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2011
BABE!:

lol-- No mind am.

Sir, what does working for you as "Siri" entail? cheesy

--body massage
--office duties
--bedroom business.
Re: Why Do 99.8% Of Black Females In Africa Have Pot Belly? by ismaeel86(m): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2011
This is no comedy, it was a research done by some folks at a university in Nassarawa State Nigeria, i came across it on voogle

If na lie make i wear boxer before my jeans
Re: Why Do 99.8% Of Black Females In Africa Have Pot Belly? by BABE3: 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2011
coogar:

--body massage.
--office duties.
--bedroom business.

hehehe. Interesting. Errmm, you're gonna pay extra bucks though---  wink
Re: Why Do 99.8% Of Black Females In Africa Have Pot Belly? by coogar: 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2011
BABE!:

hehehe. Interesting. Errmm, you're gonna pay extra bucks though---  wink

of course - 10 times your current pay.
28 days holiday + pension/gratuity. cool
Re: Why Do 99.8% Of Black Females In Africa Have Pot Belly? by BABE3: 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2011
ismaeel86:

This is no comedy, it was a research done by some folks at a university in Nassarawa State Nigeria, i came across it on voogle
If na lie make i wear boxer before my jeans

Voogle? Google's brother abi? Right. Undiluted Comedy.

coogar:

of course - 10 times your current pay.
28 days holiday + pension/gratuity. cool

Good deal. I'm down.  kiss
Re: Why Do 99.8% Of Black Females In Africa Have Pot Belly? by coogar: 12:59am On Oct 31, 2011
BABE!:

Good deal. I'm down.  kiss

[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1593316&t=o[/img]
Re: Why Do 99.8% Of Black Females In Africa Have Pot Belly? by BABE3: 2:47am On Oct 31, 2011
^lol. You're a trip.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's Your nairaland Other Half? / I Want A Boy Who ... / Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.