Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,332 members, 7,850,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City (18240 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government / Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years / Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by jaxxy(m): 7:23am On Oct 06, 2023
Hotfreezing:

The fact that a slave has stayed long in the palace does not erase the fact that he is a slave.
Yorubas have been hosting you economic refugees since time immemorial but all you do is insult Yorubas. Well, that nonsense has now ended.
You will now be treated exactly how you treat others.

The fact sm1 stays in his own country doesn't not make him a slave. Mumu get sense o.

so other ethnic groups who help make lagos what it is are economic Refugees? The colonial masters and Portuguese are economic Refugees?

BentizilL0:

I don't think anybody is arguing with you whether Igbo has been in Lagos for years, that's irrelevant... Igbo are economic migrant in Lagos, that's a known fact..

Lagos is not what it's because of various ethnic group, Lagos has been a bustling city with great potential even before the colonial times...

Lagos today is what it is because of;
1. It geographical location..
2. The administrators and owner of the city (Yoruba and affliated ethnic)
3. Business friendly environment

Every other reason is irrelevant and minor, Lagos is a yoruba city and it'll forever remain so... Trying to alienate Yoruba influence and interest in Lagos is a recipe for disaster and it'll favour neither you nor your likes...

is it only igbos that are in lagos? why are u obsessed with igbos? Or is it bcoz the are the most one of the successful ethnic group despite the odds?

U cannot deny the importance of igbos in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by Khyrvxjzy: 7:27am On Oct 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Let Obi name the $1billion own he built as governor of Anambla as Holywood.

are you yoruba? cus na dem get reply for mouth
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by FreeStuffsNG: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2023
Abufo:

Laff no gree me! The one wey ndigbo invest! how far? Blowing hot and cold at the same time is a strong point of ndi-yoruba !!!
It's like you don't follow the condition attached to my humble appeal for every investment in the SW Nigeria.

The condition is that you better stay back in your village or wherever you love and put your investment there. If you bring your investment to Yorubaland and you hate your Yoruba host, our land will never bless your investment and you will end up wasting your time and investment. Our invitation is not extended to any Igbo or anyone who hates the Yoruba.

We are not and never desperate to have investors who hate us invest in our states. You're better investing in your Igboland or anywhere else you love. No be by force.

We want investments from only investors who love us and our land will bless.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by Bakrabas: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2023
GiftedHands47:
shocked

I track lost or stolen phones
A trial will definitely convince you

Contact me via WhatsApp below

If only your service isn't expensive Sir
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by porthouse7(f): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2023
spearman:
Waste loading...
Igbo man

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by porthouse7(f): 8:15am On Oct 06, 2023
flokii:
Na Sanwo-Olu enemies go still full there.. villagers escaping their barren lands.
that one is in the past, b4 election
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by Basic123: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2023
spearman:
Waste loading...
Hh
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by Quebec91(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2023
cheesy
Ballotti:
What a priority.
NO HOSPITALS OR SCHOOLS. . . .But dis wan wanno act 'blue fim' inside Lagos slum? undecided

Anoda CERTIFICATE-FORGER!!! cheesy
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by ASAPFERG: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2023
I love SW cool
I hate SE grin

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by ASAPFERG: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2023
I love SW cool
I hate SE grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by Cantonese: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2023
Tflex01:
I always laugh at all these mumu that always say SW is dragging the country backward because most Yorubas did not fall for their Agulu failure turned "Messiah" lies. grin

Believe it or not, Yorubas in Nigeria is the reason why there is still hope for this country.

Even Tinubu, your own messiah, long ago said that he did not believe in one Nigeria. Why then are you hanging on “hope for this country”, when with his words Tinubu showed that he was against the idea of “One Nigeria”.

When some are asking to be allowed to go their way, why gang on to hope? Or as a Yoruba youth, can you not stand on your own toes if the country breaks apart?
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by GiftedHands47(m): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
Bakrabas:

If only your service isn't expensive Sir

Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by seeme2(f): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
This is not the best time to be a Igbo man grin. Descendants of forest dwelling brutes don't know this thing is not by Nzobu Nzobu grin

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by fregeneh(m): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
tejpot:

Put more thoughts into this and let it not be like the Tinapa version.
yes oo
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by t2luv1: 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
richeeyo:

Another igbo man is pained
Go back to your AfghanEASTan

Okay I repeat the same thing and I am not an Igbo man. Complete waste. Who gives a rat ass for a freaking film city? What the heck is being filmed?
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by Bakrabas: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
GiftedHands47:

Will It be after the phone is been recovered or before?

If it's payment before service, what if the phone isn't seen at the end, will my money be returned?

How long will the whole process will take?
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by computer0810(m): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
spearman:
Waste loading...

Same thing ppl like u from south east said when the light rail was about to start

Una no get anything as achievement for south east, una no go let those that is working towards it have peace😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by laluski(m): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
GiftedHands47:
shocked

I track lost or stolen phones
A trial will definitely convince you

Contact me via WhatsApp below

Where's your office
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by GiftedHands47(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
Bakrabas:

Will It be after the phone is been recovered or before?

If it's payment before service, what if the phone isn't seen at the end, will my money be returned?

How long will the whole process will take?

To tell you how authentic it is
Phone must be seen except the thief isn't using the phone
And if phone is not recovered there's a money back policy but usually we find the culprit as a result of the information we get on the server..it takes almost a week to finish tracking processing... Call/WhatsApp me on 09014566031 for more info
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by Horus(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
This project will create a lot of jobs
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by richeeyo(m): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
t2luv1:

Okay I repeat the same thing and I am not an Igbo man. Complete waste. Who gives a rat ass for a freaking film city? What the heck is being filmed?
Emeka
Hollywood is a whole city today
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by t2luv1: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
richeeyo:

Emeka
Hollywood is a whole city today

$100m for some illusion of grandeur moti gbo o. In a state with crumbling educational schools imagine spending $100m on education, or even on the state's environment. Film is not a priority man mi. It is a freaking waste of funds.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hotfreezing:

It will come to fruition but you will not taste it.
mumu talk of the year.
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by Alhari(m): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2023
GiftedHands47:

Contact me via WhatsApp on siggy below
Your contact isn't on the information.
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by Tunde835(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2023
Hotfreezing:

The fact that a slave has stayed long in the palace does not erase the fact that he is a slave.
Yorubas have been hosting you economic refugees since time immemorial but all you do is insult Yorubas. Well, that nonsense has now ended.
You will now be treated exactly how you treat others.
These igbos calling dangote refinery a white elephant project have low iqs. Dangote refinery is a major project worldwide but these ones are too used to their governors building them gutters to recognize that.
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City by PHAYOL81: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ballotti:
What a priority.
NO HOSPITALS OR SCHOOLS. . . .But dis wan wanno act 'blue fim' inside Lagos slum? undecided

Anoda CERTIFICATE-FORGER!!! cheesy

IMAGINE a comment! HOW many hospitals/medical facilities or schools must he build before,he can face other sectors, mr DEVELOPER? FOR your info, he's built those aplenty: the largest MCC is under construction and at an advance stage ,even on the island as we, speak now.
BESIDES, must you complain about our development plans? YOU don't really like us, you hardly wish us well, yet you're always around to cry about what we, haven't done when we propose to do something. OH boy, shove ya idea down ya butt, we ain't needing it.

FUNNY how someone still complain about project that's poised to improve the state IGR, GDP, HDI, cultural value, tech advancement and TOURISM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State / Bribery Allegation: Presidency Defends Abba Kyari / Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.