Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer (29024 Views)

One Of Tinubu's Documents Released To Atiku By CSU Indicates "Female" / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate / Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by dragunov: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
Killerofpigs:
It shows i have a brain and i am willing to learn..cunnt. cheesy

Olodo oshi!

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Killerofpigs: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
cry cheesy

dragunov:

Olodo oshi!
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by dragunov: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
Killerofpigs:
cry cheesy

Wail. Weep. Gnash your teeth. Omo ote!

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by SirNature23: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The 'f' thing was a simple clerical error.

Let Hoebee-dients and PDP thugs keep chasing shadows.

And it could not be corrected immediately ba
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Killerofpigs: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
cry more. Egbon wey be mumu cheesy

dragunov:

Wail. Weep. Gnash your teeth. Omo ote!
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by escohido123: 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
I thought they were denying that the gender on the certificate is Male, now they have confirmed a female owns the certificate.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Ladoja19: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
And the wise view pple ,how are u?
Can u pls explain what it means to be admitted to school that was not in existence and after four years of graduation
The school was formed.
Explain in details to ur fellow wise man(Agbado pples)
Pakute:
My broda i don learn never to underestimate the foolishness among large people. This na 1979! 100% manual, and the school been talk say na clerical error. How una wan take explain to this pipu again?. Me, i dey fear for their children if na this kind people dey give birth.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by dragunov: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
Killerofpigs:
cry more. Egbon wey be mumu cheesy

Dedereen omo!
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Killerofpigs: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Oju eje.... cheesy

dragunov:

Dedereen omo!
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Ronu oooo!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Chochovini: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:

. Now tell us Mr/Mrs/Miss whoever. If tinibu does not have any skeleton in his cupboard concerning his certificate, why then did he intimated us that he would suffer great harm if his records were released to Atiku?
And then went further to do everything possible to stop the release of the records?
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by omooba74(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
Your mumuism has just being upgraded,your types are still commenting senselessly on different platforms,that once believed Buhari was cloned and replaced by Jubril of Sudan. I leave you to wallow in your abject ignorance.
mejetov422:
Another criminal, stay out of my mention jor

Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Chochovini: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
iwaeda:

No St Paul Aroloya, Only St John Church. A school started in 1974, but Tinubu graduated there 1970 angry angry grin grin
. Na there you go fear na.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by ufotunang: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:

..if it's an error why did tinubu tell and inform the school to correct it.. correct the error..it's not now the error happened..many years ago...why did Tinubu tell the school to correct the error
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by ufotunang: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
If it's an error tinubu would had told the school to correct the error...so it's not an error
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by pquaver(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
StOla:
Dem full NIN office and banks, trying to correct their gender, DoB, and misspelt names in this advanced 2023.

But na error wey happen in 1976 dem think say is impossible to be an error even when school official has said it is not uncommon to happen?

Make police kuku arrest all of them when dem show up for bank or NIN office, because they falsified their own information too.

We will blame them and not the bank or NIN staff.

Dont mind the illiterates..
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Halo22: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
U can keep on defending criminality without sounding foolish.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Jostoman: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Mr explainer, Continue grin
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by CuntPeddler: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:

You’re such a big fool, honestly. I’ve never seen an idiota like u before
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by CuntPeddler: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
StOla:
Dem full NIN office and banks, trying to correct their gender, DoB, and misspelt names in this advanced 2023.

But na error wey happen in 1976 dem think say is impossible to be an error even when school official has said it is not uncommon to happen?

Make police kuku arrest all of them when dem show up for bank or NIN office, because they falsified their own information too.

Oponu, how many errors are we talking about here? The discrepancies are too much and u all sound so stupid trying to defend it
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by uchwar1: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
StOla:

yes! That's the best thing to have done. When a person notices an error, the person raises and observation. Same thing the president should have done a long time ago. The energy he used in writing to US court should have been put in writing to the schl for observation. They say he is smart but he should have been smarter
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by onuman: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
iwaeda:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s lawyer, Wole Afolabi, has said that a mixup at Chicago State University is the reason President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s certificate indicates “F” meant for a female.

Afolabi stated this during an interview on Channels TV’s Politics Today.

https://dailytrust.com/why-tinubus-certificate-indicates-female-presidents-lawyer/

One lawyer assigned to explain each of the too many variants of Tinubu's degree certificate.
Nigeria's oil money going.

Next time, don't inaugurate a person into office as president of Nigeria until the litigations on the election are over .
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by mejetov422: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
See this cocaine sniffing idiot, that is supporting tribalism instead of legitimacy, no wonder you're still wallowing in poverty.

You're a criminal..

Stay out of my mention for the last time, except you want say make Ogun kpai you.

omooba74:
Your mumuism has just being upgraded,your types are still commenting senselessly on different platforms,that once believed Buhari was cloned and replaced by Jubril of Sudan. I leave you to wallow in your abject ignorance.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Truvelisback(m): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:

What abt the Chicago Logo, the year graduated from his Pry sch and year the Sch was establish? grin If Tinubu's hands are clean, he should speak. Him know say him don shit for Church nai make am dey hide. grin
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by dapadawee: 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
iwaeda:

What of the SSN. SSN means Social Security Number, which is unique to individual, I know because of Blue passport in my domain. grin grin grin grin
SSN na human being they issue am. Anything man it is mistake possible. Who give you blue passport . fake man like u
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by OceanEye: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
StOla:

I still have issue with my waec and bvn , having wrong DOB

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Boldideas: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
iwaeda:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s lawyer, Wole Afolabi, has said that a mixup at Chicago State University is the reason President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s certificate indicates “F” meant for a female.

Afolabi stated this during an interview on Channels TV’s Politics Today.

https://dailytrust.com/why-tinubus-certificate-indicates-female-presidents-lawyer/

Frank truth!!!
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by StOla: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
OceanEye:

I still have issue with my waec and bvn , having wrong DOB

God help you with your Nigerian opponents in the future.

Dem go drag you without common sense.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Fujiyama: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
wittywriter:
I noticed the full of the lawyer's first name is OLUWOLE...only legends will relate to my notice.

Wittyness.

^^^
grin
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Fujiyama: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Those digging the pit should be wise enough to make it shallow for if they eventually fall in their own pit they would have a soft landing. Else, they will self destroy themselves if otherwise.

^^^
Nonsense.

He will be held accountable.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
Nonsense.

He is an account nah. grin
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Fujiyama: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

He is an account nah. grin

^^^
It isn't funny.

There's a lot at stake here. He will be held accountable.

undecided People want power and the perquisites that come with it - but they don't want the scrutiny, accountability, responsibility and integrity that are also part of the deal. There's no way out for him now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Profile Of Henry Ikemefuna C. Obih - New CEO NNPC Downstream / Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu / Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.