Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer (29031 Views)

One Of Tinubu's Documents Released To Atiku By CSU Indicates "Female" / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate / Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by iwaeda: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2023
StOla:

Nope!

The school said it does not have the original 1979 certificate as they do not keep copies.

You sef reason am.

You schooled and graduated, then you left the certificate behind while working in the same US?
He NEVER applied for replacement. In 1999, he claimed he was in University of Chicago, 1972-1976, that was in his affidavit. He also claimed St Paul, Aroloya and GCI, Ibadan grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Pakute: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2023
iwaeda:

The school said he NEVER picked his certificate. grin grin grin grin grin
So?, if i don't pick a certificate, na crime?
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by iwaeda: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2023
Pakute:

It was AUTHENTICATED because it match with other samples but they usually don't CERTIFY because it is a REPLACBMENT certificate. Seems our English teachers are really doing a terrible job on our students in this country or is it that na our student dey abandon classroom dey enter yahoo class?. God abeg o.
Fear God. angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by iwaeda: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2023
Pakute:
So?, if i don't pick a certificate, na crime?

How do you get one then? Imagine I never picked my Unilag certificate, but manufactured one signed by Nurudeen Alao. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Pakute: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2023
iwaeda:

How do you get one then? Imagine I never picked my Unilag certificate, but manufactured one signed by Nurudeen Alao. grin grin grin grin
If you go school, calm down and read the deposition very well, nothing go bite you. The one he did not pick was the one gIven to Enahoro Ebah, when Tinubu reapplied for a replacement, he was issued another one and was certified by Mr. Orr. normal normal, na third party agency dey issue replacement and the registrar been confirm it.
Illiteracy worse pass terrorism o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Newdawn30: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2023
Someone has a social security number linked to a female, who is a us citizen, his secondary school wasn't not even established at the. His own certificates signature is different from the rest... What is annoying is the way you guys are trying to downplay it as if it's nothing. As if you guys are the only ones who can read and comprehend. You guys are not being objective. If this was good luck Jonathan era, ronu everywhere by now. You did worst to jona don't forget that. Where is the shameless wole, I dislike people who practice selective justice.

quote author=TemplarLandry post=126231777]A simple clerical error.

Let Hoebee-dients and PDP thugs keep chasing shadows.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Pakute: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2023
iwaeda:

Fear God. angry grin grin grin grin
Look for a lawyer friend (non partisan) to explain you the deposition line by line. No dey enter social media disgrace una family, all of una.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by iwaeda: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
Pakute:
If you go school, calm down and read the deposition very well, nothing go bite you. The one he did not pick was the one gIven to Enahoro Ebah, when Tinubu reapplied for a replacement, he was issued another one and was certified by Mr. Orr. normal normal, na third party agency dey issue replacement and the registrar been confirm it.
Illiteracy worse pass terrorism o.

I didn't oo. I went to Chicago too. How people support those mortgaging our future still baffled me. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Pakute: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
iwaeda:

I didn't oo. I went to Chicago too. How people support those mortgaging our future still baffled me. grin grin grin grin grin
You're rigid, you don't want to learn and that's una problem. Let's see where the hate gets you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by ChronicGp(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
Explanation
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by iwaeda: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
Pakute:
You're rigid, you don't want to learn and that's una problem. Let's see where the hate gets you.
Nlfpmod grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by AllenSpencer: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
Typographical error are bound!

Even in todays world, more security documents are issues with errors! The most important thing is the issuing authority to verify and take responsibility.

Typographical errors are part of the past and present.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by mejetov422: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
You see as you dey disgrace your generation...

Maybe we should start calling you guys the name that befitted for you. CRIMINALS, because you must be a criminal to defend one.

There are lot of things you can't defend just rest.

StOla:
Dem full NIN office and banks, trying to correct their gender, DoB, and misspelt names in this advanced 2023.

But na error wey happen in 1976 dem think say is impossible to be an error even when school official has said it is not uncommon to happen?

Make police kuku arrest all of them when dem show up for bank or NIN office, because they falsified their own information too.

We will blame them and not the bank or NIN staff.

Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
Tilumbu the idiotic thief!!!
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Antoeni(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
Una Go Explain Tayaaa “The term "fraudulently" means an intention that the thing in question shall be used or acted upon as genuine, whether in Nigeria or elsewhere, to the prejudice of some person, whether a particular person or not, or that some person whether a particular person, or not, shall, in the belief that the thing in question is genuine, be induced to do or refrain from doing some act, whether in Nigeria or elsewhere.”

Tinubu is Dubious and Fraudulent
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Sermwell(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
Sirmwill:

Tinubu rn is mostly relaxing in a place with cool AC cooling his nerves down while he is watching Africa Magic Epic 😏 and drinking something chilled and sweet 😏😏
You dunno anything!! Tinubu is restless right now! I won't be surprise that he had tried his best to buy off Atiku and Obi!!

There can never be peace for the wicked! Forget!
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Antoeni(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
Yes Tinubu Applied as a Male but he submitted documents showing female and the security number shows female. Of course he came to Chicago as Female & Ended Up Graduating As a Male. What is Not Fake About Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by UptownVibes(m): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
Killerofpigs:
UNIVERSITY THAT OWNS RESULT ARE TELLING YOU THAT THEY CANT AUTHENTICATE THE RESULT SUBMITTED TO INEC...and you are here talking nonsense

Let that idiot dey talk rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Davicl: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The 'f' thing was a simple clerical error.

You go explain tire
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by ariesbull: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
These idiots will explain tire

BAT should save himself the disgrace and resign
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by greggng: 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
Una go explain tire ...it was still an error the owner of the csu certificate is a usa citizen ..but tinubu is not ....defending tinubu is hard
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by ariesbull: 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Typographical error are bound!

Even in todays world, more security documents are issues with errors! The most important thing is the issuing authority to verify and take responsibility.

Typographical errors are part of the past and present.
government college Na typo

Age Na typos

SSN n typo
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by israelmao(m): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
Nairaland is inundated with tribal wars and bully.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Realman50: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
Sirmwill:

Tinubu rn is mostly relaxing in a place with cool AC cooling his nerves down while he is watching Africa Magic Epic 😏 and drinking something chilled and sweet 😏😏
no be lie my brother,,,and me like dix neva chop since morning 😥
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Okoroawusa: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
This certificate matter is becoming stale. Make we talk another abeg
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by wittywriter: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
I noticed the full of the lawyer's first name is OLUWOLE...only legends will relate to my notice.

Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

Wittyness.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by blacksam01: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:

what about the social security number which also came up with a female name
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by optimusprime2(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
The truth is relative grin

In that case a chicken is also a Vulture...

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:

I love the way u guys are on defence mode no one is talking about obi anymore. I thought by now u people should blame obi for those errors😂😂🏃🏃🏃
Re: Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer by Proudlyomonna: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
Pakute:

It was AUTHENTICATED because it match with other samples but they usually don't CERTIFY because it is a REPLACEMENT certificate. Seems our English teachers are really doing a terrible job on our students in this country or is it that na our student dey abandon classroom dey enter yahoo class?. God abeg o.

Man stop trying to defend this criminals undecided

Is forgery of result new to this criminal politifcians??

A man who squeezed his way out of a drug case in America is the same person you are defending for certificate forgery :-

Which kind people We deh share Country with sef,a poor man who is at the receiving end of bad governance imposed by this evil fifth columnist leaders, will be defending the criminality of same leaders who have created a gigantic system of criminality to further impoverish them and their generation yet unborn undecided undecided God abeg o.

Tinubu is a criminal no amount of alaye can change dis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Encounter With Captain Buhari / Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY / Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.