Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

He Asked The Host Out At The Hunt Games Show �� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Asked The Host Out At The Hunt Games Show �� (245 Views)

She Called Him An Errand Boy And He Called Her Vomit On The Hunt Games Show�� / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Asked The Host Out At The Hunt Games Show �� by Palsentertain: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2023
Watch how he asked the host out below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNWnN9b63d4

A hunt games show in Lagos, aimed at helping strangers find love, takes an unexpected turn when contestant Michael rates Chidera poorly due to her fashion sense. Later, Michael awkwardly asks the host out, leading to confusion and the premature end of the show.

Highlights
🤣 Chidera rates Michael highly, but he gives her a low score due to her fashion sense.
🙈 Michael awkwardly asks the host out, causing confusion and ending the show prematurely.
💔 Chidera's outfit details and costs are discussed, attempting to distract from the awkward situation.
🎥 Viewers are encouraged to like, subscribe, and share the show for more content.

(1) (Reply)

I Buy And Sell Paypal Funds. / Deleted / Who Else Can Relate To This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.