Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Petrol: Marketers Fault Subsidy Removal Process As Queues Return - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol: Marketers Fault Subsidy Removal Process As Queues Return (15718 Views)

Budget, Agriculture Ministers Fault Subsidy Removal, Floating Of Naira / Petrol Price Jumps To ₦‎350/ltr As Queues Return / Fuel Queues Return To Abuja, Others As Supply Dips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol: Marketers Fault Subsidy Removal Process As Queues Return by Paraman: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
kcprince:
whatever they are paying is about to increase or they pass the increased cost to us. Either way.
Look at what the NNPCL is presently saying about the issue

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/10/06/nnpc-denies-alleged-plan-to-increase-petrol-pump-prices/
Re: Petrol: Marketers Fault Subsidy Removal Process As Queues Return by kcprince: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
Paraman:
Look at what the NNPCL is presently saying about the issue

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/10/06/nnpc-denies-alleged-plan-to-increase-petrol-pump-prices/
This is not the first time they deny . They also denied at 488. The reality on ground is that Nnpc is low in the old stock and the current market situation will either prompt them to increase price or FG will subsidize .

You can see diesel is 1050. Petrol should be at least 750. But they have been maintains 580 becasue of old stock and now the old stock has run down which leaves them with the two options above
Re: Petrol: Marketers Fault Subsidy Removal Process As Queues Return by kcprince: 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
Paraman:
I don't believe there will be a massive increase, the FG won't want to give labour a reason to go on strike
are you insinuating there will be massive increase? Or maybe you are misquoting me . Take time to read my comments . I have two likely options that will happen
Re: Petrol: Marketers Fault Subsidy Removal Process As Queues Return by MeineMutter: 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
No more free foods in Freetown.

Owó ti fé’é tán lówó àwon olè marketers.
Re: Petrol: Marketers Fault Subsidy Removal Process As Queues Return by MeineMutter: 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
Paraman:
The federal government have been giving out license for people to build refineries fore more than 15 years now.

More than 19 individual/firms have been giving license to build refineries since Buhari first tenure, where are the refineries?

Since GEJ’s tenure.

1 Like

Re: Petrol: Marketers Fault Subsidy Removal Process As Queues Return by Paraman: 7:17am On Oct 07, 2023
kcprince:
are you insinuating there will be massive increase? Or maybe you are misquoting me . Take time to read my comments . I have two likely options that will happen
NNPCL have said there will b no increase at all
Re: Petrol: Marketers Fault Subsidy Removal Process As Queues Return by 7demons: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
BrickDevo:

Sane people cut across all regions and tribes didn't vote for the calamity we have up there, don't use what you see on Nairaland's front page to judge, they're not the majority, just that they're loud.... Sane people are not for spontaneous voilence either. Time will tell.
I hope so... cos if protest starts na their the reality will come out.
Some will come out on the streets, others will say "they are ganging up against our brother in aso-rock".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man, 22, To Die By Hanging For Stealing N955, 600. / The Warning Letter Against Fani-Kayode & Lere Olayinka From Amaechi (Photos) / NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.