Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing (15252 Views)

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B / Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by fergie001: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
Primary virgins like me, gather here....

2 Likes

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by wittywriter: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
Chingyyy878:
I think she’s right ..
SMH
emmy512:
Remember my first time trying sex at cool24, finally had her in my bed, got her ass up and I couldn't tell which was the vagina for penetration.

She was also a Virgin.
Weird feeling when I ask her is this is the hole and she's confused as well.

Ended up not fking shit that night..
When I started trying different holes and think I've found one, she'll be having pains, I just petty her shut down.

3 years later I still haven't, probably when I get married, if I do sef.

We'll both have to learn that shit

Wittyness.
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by aklid(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
What rubbish is this? Small small kids think they can come online and dictate what choices people have…
Like how the fuk is being a virgin adult embarrassing?😂
She totally have loose screws.., so it’s normal

3 Likes

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Kingjbase: 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
Omoawoke2:
It is not normal

The way the body was created, it is very natural and biological for the body to want to reproduce, hence, sex.
Once the body has matured and developed, the next thing the body craves is sex which is 100% natural.

Men that don’t have sex till a very late age are at risks of prostrate cancer. And they don’t act like real men, they behave like Mumu especially towards the opposite sex. They make wrong judgments and end up marrying just to feel sex, so they marry for wrong motivations most times.

Women that don’t have sex till late adult hood, they behave like psychos, many virgins don clock 40 and no husband are so bitter and behave like weirdos

You definitely sound like an illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by kunlegboye(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hmmm...so we're now considering what right as being shameful?...what a generation!!... anyway be as well reminded that God's standard has not changed and you won't be answerable to this people you're ashamed for but unto GOD!!

7 Likes

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Sholaco: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
It is a matter of not being attractive to your opposite gender.
You can decided to stay a virgin in your entire life, it is a matter of choice.
But I'm not sure that is possible in Nigeria.
The Environment will influence you, provided you are lightly pretty, you may be rape by your peers, uncle, Even your pastor or close relatives...

1 Like

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Akano5(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
Omoawoke2:
It is not normal

The way the body was created, it is very natural and biological for the body to want to reproduce, hence, sex.
Once the body has matured and developed, the next thing the body craves is sex which is 100% natural.

Men that don’t have sex till a very late age are at risks of prostrate cancer. And they don’t act like real men, they behave like Mumu especially towards the opposite sex. They make wrong judgments and end up marrying just to feel sex, so they marry for wrong motivations most times.

Women that don’t have sex till late adult hood, they behave like psychos, many virgins don clock 40 and no husband are so bitter and behave like weirdos

Honestly I'm currently at 20 and a Virgin, hope this is not the late age you're talking about sir?
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by ukaface(f): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
No it is not
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Omoawoke2(m): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
Kingjbase:

You definitely sound like an illiterate

Lol. grin

If you like don’t have sex till you clock 40, when you go blind you go know
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by theophorus(m): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
When you think everyone have a value like your own, you will think their not doing somethings is because they lack the opportunity.

I never knew the meaning of Mastubation till I was 27yrs+.
I never got down (penetrated) with anyone (have only gotten down with my wife all my life) until I was married.

During NYSC alone I have not less than 4 ladies who were interested in me, they gave me signs but I didn't understand and so they knew I have never done it before.

Fear of God and the decision never to have sex with anyone I will not marry was a choice.

NB: I consider sex with anyone one will not marry as a form of wickedness. cool

7 Likes

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Germanjoe(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
[quote author=Fahvvy post=126255902]I never thought a day would come where a female would come online and justify promiscuity undecided...

Before now, females were shamed for not being virgins, now people are shamed for being virgins undecided...

What a wasted generation! undecided...[/quote
Ashamed of what excetly,
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Adewale1603(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
The point is, Go and marry, when you are ripe for marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by nosa2ekundayo: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
Iliveforever:
What is this world turning into, a lady telling and educating us that being a virgin is not good??

Truly, the devil is firing his best shots

As I de scroll pass my mind just point at you say Na Ur type fit sell papa house give woman...

1 Like

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Omoawoke2(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
Akano5:

Honestly I'm currently at 20 and a Virgin, hope this is not the late age you're talking about sir?

Nope…there are men that are over 30 claiming virgin.

They mostly behave like zombies in front of ladies. They haven’t felt the touch of a woman before, they have no idea how women behave and react under the influence of gbola. They are mummy boys with beards

1 Like

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Kingjbase: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Lol. grin

If you like don’t have sex till you clock 40, when you go blind you go know
You can never be a great man, you are a slave to your passions, and anyone who is a slave to his passion and lives a life full of vices, will never ever fulfill their potentials in life. They will and never be great. Because you will fail and always fall when that spirit within tries to feed its passion

2 Likes

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Johel(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
Chingyyy878:
I think she’s right ..

It shows discipline and modesty...such ladies or guys should be treasured.

2 Likes

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
Nope, I do not feel embarrassed at all.

1 Like

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by DrAda(f): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
Yes
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Omoawoke2(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
Kingjbase:

I can never be a great man

Forget say we dey play, if na curse you want curse. I will curse down to your generations and your father inclusive. The way people go from play to fight is crazy. But I love fight like crazy. Born fool

1 Like

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Exceed15: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
NO..
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Akano5(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Nope…there are men that are over 30 claiming virgin.

They mostly behave like zombies in front of ladies. They haven’t felt the touch of a woman before, they have no idea how women behave and react under the influence of gbola. They are mummy boys with beards

Sure, thank you sir for your response
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by buzweb: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
Each malam with his own kettle. No matter what we will get married someday right. And all these will also play a role in the marriage. Being faithful and all that. Just he comfortable with your decision. Don't allow idiots deceive you with some nonsense all in the name to be seen as a confident person. At the end, each man will settle with just a woman. So why seek for attention from the opposite sex if you don't want to.
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Iliveforever(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
nosa2ekundayo:

As I de scroll pass my mind just point at you say Na Ur type fit sell papa house give woman...

Why did your mind say so?
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by akinade28(f): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
There is nothing embarrassing about being a virgin at any age or for any gender. It only implies that you have made a choice not to give your body to anyone that isn't your spouse. Sex is cheap, only strong people can make that decision.

5 Likes

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Omoawoke2(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
Kingjbase:

You can never be a great man, you are a slave to your passions, and anyone who is a slave to his passion and lives a life full of vices, will never ever fulfill their potentials in life. They will and never be great. Because you will fail and always fall when that spirit within tries to feed its passion

The beauty of nairaland is that it brings people without sense in real life to come and become life coaches here. After all it is a faceless forum

Can you mention one thing you have achieved with your miserable life?
You must be so daft to equate virginity to success.
Look at this classic moronn. So because you don’t have sex you think you are better and deserve a better life? No bro, you will remain a failure for the rest of your life because it has nothing to do with it.
You come here to make noise, a common lowly judgmental retarrd

1 Like

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by somebody1: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
@Omoawoke2. You seriously need Jesus:

If you are a virgin and close to 30, you are a disgrace to manhood.
You go don self-service yourself tire, plus you will make wrong judgement towards women. You can never understand a woman fully. You will lack knowledge of many things and will be behaving like Mumu.
At the end, you will be fantasying that you will end up with one angel sent from above who will fit into your life like a perfect factory fittings. All na fantasy, that you are a virgin doesn’t mean you will end up with the perfect life and live happily ever after like nollywood
You seriously need Jesus

1 Like

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by orion7: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
MissSlimbody:

So you attract potential mate with sex?

It's appalling how wrong has become right, and right wrong 😞😞

Wetin person no go see for social media 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
potential mates would want to have sex with you. If you can’t attract any you won’t have any. Quite easy to understand really
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by 8stargeneral: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
Fahvvy:
I never thought a day would come where a female would come online and justify promiscuity undecided...

Before now, females were shamed for not being virgins, now people are shamed for being virgins undecided...

What a wasted generation! undecided...
End time
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by fimzzy1991: 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]Dont get confused she is confused and justifying prostitution. Keep your virginity. It will keep you from many problems
Chingyyy878:
I think she’s right ..

1 Like

Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by kheny12(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Forget say we dey play, if na curse you want curse. I will curse down to your generations and your father inclusive. The way people go from play to fight is crazy. But I love fight like crazy. Born fool
Bro you no get joy at all.All na cruise na grin
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Cassandraloius: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
I don't see anything wrong at 30.
Re: Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing by Kingjbase: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
kheny12:
Bro you no get joy at all.All na cruise na grin
Like I said, only an illiterate will get provoked and react to my comment. One can tell he lacks wisdom, he really has a very very long way to go in life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland / Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ / 17yr-old:I Just Had Sex My Wierd Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.