Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) (41740 Views)

Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo / Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School / Sobbing SA Teacher: A Photo Of Happy Children 'was Used Against Me' (NEW Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
Samantha124:
She should come back home, period!!!

For u to feed her nd her family, right?
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by wizelink(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
virginchaser:

Kids talk.

You are right my dear. I want to be a kid in this country where matured people like you are watching and things go south. Truth hurts

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Aybiochem: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
I can cure her in the other room 😂
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by grandstar(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
oz4real83:
Africa has everything that will make all Africans not to step out of Africa but still live over-comfortably, unfortunately, African leaders have always been the bane of Africa embarassed

Actually, African countries are doing much better than before. The problem is that we like feasting on old news.

I can't mention any African country which has approached the IMF this year for a bailout, despute the downturn in the world economy..

Before, they'll have been requesting for a bailout but by following liberal economic policies that the IMF and the World Bank would endorse, they've escaped going bust.

2 Likes

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by AllenSpencer: 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
Not surprised!
If you think the Westerners are racist. Try working for Chinese or Arabs. You will start appreciating Westerners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
Yes, I feed the hungry and the desperate... grin grin grin

But on a serious note, why stay in a country where you get your ass whooped for being you? She should come back home... SA is still in high demand of teachers.
SyrusdeHansome:

For u to feed her nd her family, right?
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Princezibk: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
allen113:
I thought South Africa was perfect and they don't migrate to other countries in search of greener pastures?

No I doubt this story, this must be fake news.
🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
don’t mind them 😏😏 yeye people

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by georgeakins: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ruke1989:
tribalistic, religious bigots who make up 60% of African population actually voted for their wicked leaders. So the joke is on the citizens not the leaders.

Tell your governors to develop your region
Carry your frustration commot here.

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Bigmouth3: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
virginchaser:
This is unacceptable expecially to a woman.
Why especially to a woman? Mumu
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Solsix(m): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
Op I think say south Africans don't travel abroad??
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
Oya Call Uncle CY na

Oh okay I now remember the both of your countries are in a pact called BRICS

Therefore y'all are in this together

From China with Love, some red roses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by InvertedHammer: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
judatech:
Is this racism or xenophobia?
I want to check something
/

She didn't look Chinese.
But after the beating, the difference is vague.

/

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by MrBONE2(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
Vyzz:
The same way you treat foreigners in your country.

Sorry girl

Biiiaaaaaaa

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by henryadex(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
No woman is beautiful when you receive just a punch
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by achimendy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
oz4real83:
mention some countries in the 60% you mentioned and let's research if elections in those countries were credible,free and fair, if people's votes counted.

Very good question.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by MrBONE2(m): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
EmeeNaka:

But then, South Africans are also dangerous to migrants. Sometimes, I don't feel like pitying racists and tribalists when they fall into similar pits they dig for others
Biiiaaaaaaa Bwana grin

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by APOPTOSIS: 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
What happened to their BRICS naaa ?

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by OmoGomesIlorin: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
Fake story.
Even if China is a communist country, woman assault is a serious issue.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by ConfidentialDoc: 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
What's with SA women and bald head

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Kobicove(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
Asian countries generally have poor human rights records
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Bluntemperor: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kingray10:
It's really saddening to hear such stories of what African go through abroad..
When are we going to develop our own Africa.

China has one of the Worst form of Human Right Abuses in the World but are easily denied,with their 1.4Billioon People,they think they can do anything and get away with it!
Why going to China and if you died,na one bolt loss,so nobody to Report to,so you are even luck to get out!
But South Africa too is not fair, especially with Ramaphosa own Agenda of joining BRICS Nation!
SA,could not remember the Nigerian government Activities that led to their liberation, only for them to be molesting Nigerians in their land.I don't blame them,na Past Leaders in Nigeria I blamed!
Under all these Whites and with their Bragging rights of being Producers,since they see Africa Continent as Raw Materials,they don't care and even collude with our Leaders to defraud the Continent as well!
Very Shameful Act Indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Wizardslayer: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
I don't no why i so much hate the Chinese, Russians but i love the Americans.

Look what they did to this lady, tears rolling down my cheeks. Did someone just said America shouldn't remain the world power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Rhozabeth(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
In China? I don't understand. Even though i didn't read the entire story, i am vexed beyond measure. These guys come to Africa to make good money at the expense of us (Africans) and yet we get treated like this? Are we ok in Africa, are we sane in this continent? Is there ever a time we will say NO to this thrash? Is somebody thinking? Are we so dumb here in Africa? Is this how we are gonna continue and let these stupid guys take advantage of us? Is anybody thinking the way am thinking?
If there is no one thinking the way am thinking, then I give up on Nigeria and I give up on Africa!!!

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Lovenorth: 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
Why are you telling us? Did we have anything in common with animals? The last time I checked Nigerians have been killed in the South African xenophobic attacks that all South Africans supported it

2 Likes

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Bluntemperor: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wizardslayer:
I don't no why i so much hate the Chinese, Russians but i love the Americans.

Look what they did to this lady, tears rolling down my cheeks. Did someone just said America shouldn't remain the world power

Brother,the gaulibles audiences will soon target you for names calling!
I remember one brother from the East,who said the Chinese asked him and his Wife to relocate out of an Estate,just because they are Black, because they felt that it was exclusively preserved for the Whites!
Nothing to be Proud of in China! Afterall, they stole all the Secrets from the West but you dare not do that in China,na Execution Straight.
Many things are happenings in China,North Korea,Iran, and Russia -but are covered up! Even the Covid-19 issues is flag down in China!
We don't know and Value what Freedom of Speech has done for us !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by kapelvej: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
oz4real83:
mention some countries in the 60% you mentioned and let's research if elections in those countries were credible,free and fair, if people's votes counted.
you are super smart
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by kabillionaire(m): 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
That's how your kin punches and forces other African nationals to sit down in SA, if not outrightly killing them.

2 Likes

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by CodeTemplar: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
Same character they exhibit as factory owners here.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Bfly: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
You for stay back for your countrt na, people are passing through worse.
If You show to be disrespectful you must chop punch.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by NutritionGuru: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
#LetTinubuBreathe is now trending on Social Media! Well meaning Nigerians that really love and want Progress of this Country have started calling out:
https://www.nairaland.com/7867832/igbo-leader-tells-opposition-leaders#126241939

2 Likes

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Mrniceguy001: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
(Q)Gadafi singlehandedly made Libya a haven for all his citizens making sure they got all they wanted... Healthcare, Food, Electricity 🔌...but what did the useless colonialists do to him? Killed him like a sewage rat!

May God punish Obama and the West. And all other foolish African leaders, who are yet to realize the enormous potentials laying waste in Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Karnice600: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
TMKsouth:
Nolusindiso Hleko, who teaches English, was allegedly assaulted by the human resource manager at a kindergarten school in Shanghai, China, where she worked. With a swollen black eye, Hleko on Thursday uploaded a video on YouTube, "My Worst Year Abroad", detailing her harrowing ordeal after a disagreement with the preschool manager.

She has since left the country for Germany, which she had considered moving to from Korea before choosing China instead.

Hleko detailed her experience in a four-minute video clip in which she explained what happened and how she had to run for her life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD09gDeCzuQ?si=XeZz3Gr0-sDoR6QX

“On Wednesday, August 23, during a disagreement, the HR manager at my job, a guy, punched me in the face. After he punched me I was screaming, trying to get out of his office. He pushed me down on the couch, telling me I need to sit down.

“I screamed and I was trying to get my cellphone so I could take pictures and videos of what was happening. Instead, he grabbed my cellphone and said he didn’t have my cellphone anymore. I don’t know how I got out of that office, but somehow I got out and I was running in the passage of this kindergarten trying to get help.”

She met a woman who could speak English after she managed to get out of the preschool without her belongings, including her cellphone.

The woman called the police and they went back to the preschool. “When we arrived at the kindergarten, they gathered everything that belonged to me on the table, telling me the reason they were preventing me leaving is because they wanted me to calm down so they can call the police to resolve the issue,” she said.

Hleko said she made a video because there were so many workers abroad suffering at the hands of employers who disobey the law and treat them poorly.

“I am also making this video because I feel powerless in this situation,” she said.

"They told me that if I talk to anybody or go to the media about the situation that they would sue me or that I would have to go to jail and get deported. They also threatened to put me on some teacher's blacklist in China so that I would never get a job in China."

Department of International Relations and Cooperation (Dirco) spokesperson Clayson Monyela said he spoke to Hleko about her experience with the embassy.

He said if South Africans in another country suffer abuse or are subjected to harm, they should report the matter to the police in that country and inform the embassy.

Oops! Sorry my dear. You just got hit by BRICS.
I wanna believe you're not thinking human rights violation in that round head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School / The Amazing "Collapsing" Structures Inside OAU (photos) / Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.