Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) (41738 Views)

Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo / Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School / Sobbing SA Teacher: A Photo Of Happy Children 'was Used Against Me' (NEW Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by godwon01(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
I pity the young lady . South Africa don't have mercy for foreign people on their soil. They killed foreigners like a chicken.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
... all I know is that girls look beautiful and attractive when they go hairless... see this one moro moro head. Shine shine bobo.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by SirLakes: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
The day Africans will rise up and start offing their political leaders one after the other, that's the day Africa will be liberated.

Those leaders are worst than the colonizers!
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Menclothing: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2023
I will blow the next Chinese man I see in ikeja or Oshodi they are plenty here
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Edusouls(m): 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
South Africans are Damm wicked and heartless people, this is just small thing, compared to what they do to foreigners in their country, and I mean there fellow blacks

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by ComeToJesus: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
Vyzz:
The same way you treat foreigners in your country.

Sorry girl

An eye for an eye will leave everyone blind.
Humanity..

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by biina: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
madone:
When Africans suffer like this I blame the leaders of Africa. The ones that want to feed fat on ready made good and neglects the development of Africa. God will judge.
What actions have you taken against these "leaders"? undecided
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Edusouls(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
Menclothing:
I will blow the next Chinese man I see in ikeja or Oshodi they are plenty here
nonsense, South Africans burn foreigners alive in their country, I mean their fellow black Africans, wicked people no be small, the Chinese man just do mercy just punch am

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by phemmyfour: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
judatech:
Is this racism or xenophobia?
I want to check something
South Africans do worse to immigrants in their Country

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Andersonken(m): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
Nons*n5e same people burning their fellow Africans are now complaining of xenophobic abroad?, what goes around comes around indeed.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Truthshotcrazy: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
Vyzz:
The same way you treat foreigners in your country.

Sorry girl
SA Unbeatable in Xenophobia cool
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by seguno2: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
madone:
When Africans suffer like this I blame the leaders of Africa. The ones that want to feed fat on ready made good and neglects the development of Africa. God will judge.

Will God judge us more as the people who allow the leaders to emerge from among us?
Or He will judge us less

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by pseudonomer: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
This might not be related but:

Many people are here supporting China’s bid to become the world power against the West. The West is critical of their religion, while China imprisons people for practicing their religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Coolcat95: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
💔
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Coolcat95: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hmmm
💔
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Kay25(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
Effects of bricks...
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by kiyosaki1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
So you are supporting the Chinese against your own sister ?
Ms202310:
cool

Many Nigerians work as English teachers in China

Many are traders

This one go run her mouth to taichi kungfu master pikin

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by RPG2020(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
TMKsouth:

Have u bore witness to how she treats foreigners in SA?😕😕

Check YouTube angry

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by stasius: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
Xenophobia
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
You guys treat other Africans way worse than this in South Africa. Just a taste of your medicine, sorry it had to be you

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Dougad: 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
I thought South Africa was the city of El dorado. Wetin their citizens dey find greener pastures for for another man land?

Make she take heart sha
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by tishbite42: 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
judatech:
We really need to check am wella
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by okoroemeka(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
judatech:
that type of woman looks toxic to me,even her face looks somehow,it is not wise for a woman to confront a man physically even a little Chinaman,just walk away
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Karnice600: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
eepeepook:
Chinese men don’t do that “never hurt a woman” thing. Learn to defend yourself as a woman. She’s better off in Germany where men are disadvantaged in mixed gender issues. My future children are going to learn both boxing and karate. They will never be victims in situations where fighting back is an option.

And we’ll be here praying for you so they don’t taichi and jurugi whatever would be left of your feeble waist at pension .
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by cucumbar: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kenmatt:
SA Baes no dey always fine like dah

Just dah them sabi tall.

As a result, "Aso Villa" go just dey deeeep.

If yhu no geh big Plantain, broo no near
who tell you? You don reach there before? You better no talk wetin you no sabi.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes, I feed the hungry and the desperate... grin grin grin

But on a serious note, why stay in a country where you get your ass whooped for being you? She should come back home... SA is still in high demand of teachers.

If SA was that ok she wouldn't even be there in China not to talk of taking abuses in another man's country.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Yomit71(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
Simeony007:
I hate to say this but I see Karma's hand written all around it.

When they did this to Nigerians in their country nothing happened afterwards.

Let her endure what ever she's getting now
Just shut up, nonsensical Igbotic idiot embarassed
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by walozanga(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
madone:

Abeg
When South Africa dey kill Nigerias for their country nkor?

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Codes151(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
I BLAME OUR LEADERS.

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Codes151(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
I BLAME OUR LEADERS. I trust my generation... by now, some countries for hear Africa for news only.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
Could happen to anyone abeg even a white teacher...or was it not a disagreement?! SA wey dey burn foreigners for street...abeg she go stubborn d way I see am...d beating good for her

We Africans and Black Americans cry racism too much
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Judybash93(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
I lived in China for over six years! If you are black, just forget it.. parents, teachers and even the kids would hate you.. it's not because you've done anything wrong. It's just your skin color... 黑鬼!黑奴!非洲人!你好丑...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Amazing "Collapsing" Structures Inside OAU (photos) / Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School / Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.