Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) (41742 Views)

Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo / Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School / Sobbing SA Teacher: A Photo Of Happy Children 'was Used Against Me' (NEW Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by manikspears: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
Vyzz:
The same way you treat foreigners in your country.

Sorry girl

Good for her
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Qatar2022: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
madone:
When Africans suffer like this I blame the leaders of Africa. The ones that want to feed fat on ready made good and neglects the development of Africa. God will judge.
They don't treat others good in their country why would she expects good treatment
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by manikspears: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
kiyosaki1:
So you are supporting the Chinese against your own sister ?

Whose sister? Anything any SA citizen see na their business. It no concern me. Stupid xenophobic @#cks
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Rostikol: 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2023
madone:
When Africans suffer like this I blame the leaders of Africa. The ones that want to feed fat on ready made good and neglects the development of Africa. God will judge.

So....there are literally MILLIONS of Chinese and Indian immigrants living in America. (Far more than Nigerians and Africans)

If they are racially attacked, we should blame the Chinese and Indian governments.

If an Englishman is racially attacked in Nigeria, it is the fault of ENGLAND.

If an AMERICAN is attacked in Rwanda, it is the fault of the US government.

A white man will slap you and you will say ''Sorry sir. It is Nigerian government's fault that you slapped me.''

STUPID MORO.N. WITH SLAVE MENTALITY.

If a FULANI man attacks you, will you blame your state govt for embezzling your funds, leading to your fleeing to the north, or would you TRASH the Fulani man and abuse him night and day?

Of course you would do the latter.

But a white man or Chinese does the EXACT SAME THING, and you turn to Angel Gabriel.

Searching for flaws in yourself that would have made him slap you.

DISGUSTING INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

SLAVE.

TUFIAAAAA!

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Bigchristo: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
TMKsouth:
Nolusindiso Hleko, who teaches English, was allegedly assaulted by the human resource manager at a kindergarten school in Shanghai, China, where she worked. With a swollen black eye, Hleko on Thursday uploaded a video on YouTube, "My Worst Year Abroad", detailing her harrowing ordeal after a disagreement with the preschool manager.

She has since left the country for Germany, which she had considered moving to from Korea before choosing China instead.

Hleko detailed her experience in a four-minute video clip in which she explained what happened and how she had to run for her life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD09gDeCzuQ?si=XeZz3Gr0-sDoR6QX

“On Wednesday, August 23, during a disagreement, the HR manager at my job, a guy, punched me in the face. After he punched me I was screaming, trying to get out of his office. He pushed me down on the couch, telling me I need to sit down.

“I screamed and I was trying to get my cellphone so I could take pictures and videos of what was happening. Instead, he grabbed my cellphone and said he didn’t have my cellphone anymore. I don’t know how I got out of that office, but somehow I got out and I was running in the passage of this kindergarten trying to get help.”

She met a woman who could speak English after she managed to get out of the preschool without her belongings, including her cellphone.

The woman called the police and they went back to the preschool. “When we arrived at the kindergarten, they gathered everything that belonged to me on the table, telling me the reason they were preventing me leaving is because they wanted me to calm down so they can call the police to resolve the issue,” she said.

Hleko said she made a video because there were so many workers abroad suffering at the hands of employers who disobey the law and treat them poorly.

“I am also making this video because I feel powerless in this situation,” she said.

"They told me that if I talk to anybody or go to the media about the situation that they would sue me or that I would have to go to jail and get deported. They also threatened to put me on some teacher's blacklist in China so that I would never get a job in China."

Department of International Relations and Cooperation (Dirco) spokesperson Clayson Monyela said he spoke to Hleko about her experience with the embassy.

He said if South Africans in another country suffer abuse or are subjected to harm, they should report the matter to the police in that country and inform the embassy.
China a racist country, you don’t have right in their country but when they come to Africa our leaders will hype them and give them our biggest contracts to handle meanwhile they treat our people like trash in their country

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Rostikol: 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
oz4real83:
Africa has everything that will make all Africans not to step out of Africa but still live over-comfortably, unfortunately, African leaders have always been the bane of Africa embarassed

ANOTHER SLAVE TALKING RUBBISH.

No. Africans are NOT required to ''stay confined in Africa'' because we supposedly ''have it all''.

The world has NEVER operated in that way. No region has EVER been so rich that its people do not wish to travel out of their continent.

Africans have ALWAYS travelled out of Africa, and the so-called ''white people'' you feel so inferior to today are merely bleached-out descendants of ancient black African settlers.

What YOU need to do, is GROW THE BALLS to look the so called ''whites'' in the EYE and tell them to to FCK OFF with that BS racism, or you will FCK them up when they come into YOUR country.

That is how REAL MEN react to foreign attacks and racism.

The rest of AFRICA is rising up against these ANIMALS we civilized, who think they've a right to treat Africans like dirt.

While you blasted Nigerians are pushing your thick heads further up whitey's ass.

When will you quit being an EMBARRASSMENT to the black world with your disgusting inferiority complex?

2 Likes

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Rostikol: 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
SirLakes:
The day Africans will rise up and start offing their political leaders one after the other, that's the day Africa will be liberated.

Those leaders are worst than the colonizers!

IN YOUR BLASTED DREAMS.

The very WORST African government today is 100 times better than EVERY COLONIAL REGIME in Africa's history.

At independence in 1960, Nigeria did not have ONE power plant, after 70 years of British rule and export of Nigerian resources.

They didn't even build a national grid!

Literacy rate was 5% at independence, compared to 75% today, courtesy of black government.

Zero industries were established. Everything was about extracting raw materials for EXPORT.

Malnutrition was rife and people walked around barefoot in the 1950s.

Same applied to the rest of the African colonies apart from South Africa, were the colonialists reinvested the proceeds of exports because they considered it 'their' country and settlement.

The rest of Africa was COMPREHENSIVELY LOOTED by the colonialists, such that they were basically pure BUSH at independence, needing billions of dollars of investment in basic amenities TILL TODAY, 60 years after they left.

SO WHAT DID THEY DO WITH THEIR EARNINGS FROM OUR RESOURCES THEY EXPORTED FOR A CENTURY?

Why was virtually the entire continent an undeveloped BUSH at independence, despite your magical 'superior' whites ruling for a whole century uninterrupted?

Does that question ever occur to your thick, colonised head?

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by TMKsouth: 1:42am On Oct 07, 2023
Karnice600:

Oops! Sorry my dear. You just got hit by BRICS.
I wanna believe you're not thinking human rights violation in that round head.

You're not in BRICS or anything meaningful. Go cry in South Sudan after your failed joined afcon bid with losers like yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Xiaohei(m): 1:55am On Oct 07, 2023
datola:
The Chinese man did not want tou to destroy his country

That wasn’t necessary!
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Orc13: 2:13am On Oct 07, 2023
The chickens have come home to roost
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by BALLOSKI: 2:19am On Oct 07, 2023
TMKsouth:

Have u bore witness to how she treats foreigners in SA?😕😕
you don't live on this planet?
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by oz4real83(m): 3:21am On Oct 07, 2023
Rostikol:

ANOTHER SLAVE TALKING RUBBISH.

No. Africans are NOT required to ''stay confined in Africa'' because we supposedly ''have it all''.

The world has NEVER operated in that way. No region has EVER been so rich that its people do not wish to travel out of their continent.

Africans have ALWAYS travelled out of Africa, and the so-called ''white people'' you feel so inferior to today are merely bleached-out descendants of ancient black African settlers.

What YOU need to do, is GROW THE BALLS to look the so called ''whites'' in the EYE and tell them to to FCK OFF with that BS racism, or you will FCK them up when they come into YOUR country.

That is how REAL MEN react to foreign attacks and racism.

The rest of AFRICA is rising up against these ANIMALS we civilized, who think they've a right to treat Africans like dirt.

While you blasted Nigerians are pushing your thick heads further up whitey's ass.

When will you quit being an EMBARRASSMENT to the black world with your disgusting inferiority complex?

Since you were born, how many people in your family have "bleached out" to become "Caucasian? Please try and take your drugs.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Horus(m): 3:34am On Oct 07, 2023
This is why we have to develop Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:11am On Oct 07, 2023
judatech:
Is this racism or xenophobia?
I want to check something
You go check tire.... Fulani man
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:12am On Oct 07, 2023
Horus:
This is why we have to develop Africa
I am pursuing that course....

2 Likes

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Pat081: 5:36am On Oct 07, 2023
madone:
lipsrsealed this is not good
do you remember what they did to us in SA some years back?? they kill many Nigerians
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Kingabia1998(m): 6:48am On Oct 07, 2023
oz4real83:
Africa has everything that will make all Africans not to step out of Africa but still live over-comfortably, unfortunately, African leaders have always been the bane of Africa embarassed
NOT everything, even common sense no dey
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by LAW2577: 7:02am On Oct 07, 2023
pay back.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by SirLakes: 7:03am On Oct 07, 2023
Rostikol:

IN YOUR BLASTED DREAMS.

The very WORST African government today is 100 times better than EVERY COLONIAL REGIME in Africa's history.

At independence in 1960, Nigeria did not have ONE power plant, after 70 years of British rule and export of Nigerian resources.

They didn't even build a national grid!

Literacy rate was 5% at independence, compared to 75% today, courtesy of black government.

Zero industries were established. Everything was about extracting raw materials for EXPORT.

Malnutrition was rife and people walked around barefoot in the 1950s.

Same applied to the rest of the African colonies apart from South Africa, were the colonialists reinvested the proceeds of exports because they considered it 'their' country and settlement.

The rest of Africa was COMPREHENSIVELY LOOTED by the colonialists, such that they were basically pure BUSH at independence, needing billions of dollars of investment in basic amenities TILL TODAY, 60 years after they left.

SO WHAT DID THEY DO WITH THEIR EARNINGS FROM OUR RESOURCES THEY EXPORTED FOR A CENTURY?

Why was virtually the entire continent an undeveloped BUSH at independence, despite your magical 'superior' whites ruling for a whole century uninterrupted?

Does that question ever occur to your thick, colonised head?

I don't have time to debate a *** like you.

Take your shithole country as a case study, do you need centuries for it to be developed? The resources are not available? There are no templates your country and other African countries can copy to make their country better? instead your leaders would rather go and have political meetings over there.

Did the colonial masters place a gun on Abachas head that made him loot your ancestors and your future to the white man's land.

You are an grin and a slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 07, 2023
If that's the case, then what do you have to say about those European and Asian teachers, lecturers, actors and etc who left their countries to start a new life here in SA? Some even have dual citizenships, one from their indigenous countries and one from SA.

I personally had some Asian and European teachers and lecturers during both my high school and university days.

Are you then going to tell me that they too left their countries because they're not okay like your people who leave Nigeria because they're running away?

And how many times was she abused that you're saying she's taking abuses as if she's been getting abused for years and enduring it?
SyrusdeHansome:

If SA was that ok she wouldn't even be there in China not to talk of taking abuses in another man's country.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by kafeii123: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2023
Somebody punched you...you didn't bite his ear off so you two can tell each other sorry when the matter dies down......you are now running to the internet to announce...does anybody here work in your school? Can we come protect you from the next attack?... YouTube doesn't even pay much to content creators anymore for God's sake...
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by BloomingDale(f): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2023
FOJEM:
Wetin you do before Dem punch your face? Lie lie people. There was a disagreement abi?
Wetin cause am?
Who come start the wahala?
Nobody go give you dis kain black eye if you never use your mouth talk rubbish!

Slap a soldier when he uses his mouth to talk rubbish. I want to see something.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by lagosrd: 11:24am On Oct 07, 2023
Same south Africa claiming to be in isolation of other fellow African countries. It's good they are experiencing a doze of what they are dishing out.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Litmus: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
Judybash93:
I lived in China for over six years! If you are black, just forget it.. parents, teachers and even the kids would hate you.. it's not because you've done anything wrong. It's just your skin color... 黑鬼!黑奴!非洲人!你好丑...

If you're going to be basic, i'll respond basically. Majority of the world has nothing against your skin colour. Black people largely face these prejudices because it pays handsomely to be prejudiced to black people. It pays financially , socially, religiously, politically and in so many other ways to be prejudiced against black people. Here are some basic example: You only need to search the Internet a second to find some beautifully built, superior in any way you care to imagine, African American male or female asking inferior looking beings such as an Indian, South American, Chinese, Japanese, Aboriginal, Tahitian etce, would you date a person like me? Would your parents accept ,me,a black person? These questions alone will fill the inferior Asian, European, Latina individual being questioned with a sense of superiority, which is a gain to them. Another example, there is trillion dollar cosmetic and hair industry founded on black females believing that they are inferior to the females of other races. Black people will not support a black enterprise because it is black owned so other races will fill the gap. It pays to keep black people self hating.

3 Likes

Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Karnice600: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
TMKsouth:

You're not in BRICS or anything meaningful. Go cry in South Sudan after your failed joined afcon bid with losers like yourself.

Wtf has BRICS got to offer?
Anyway SA is a handsome beneficiary of Western aids last I checked.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by Karnice600: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
What happened to their BRICS naaa ?

Nothing na. She only jam brics
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by IzRayl: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
She abii na he ,never see chomchin.. grin grin cheesy.the Chinese person for modulate the other eye wellas,ithink say them no dey travel go other people country
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by QueenNyakim: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ruke1989:
tribalistic, religious bigots who make up 60% of African population actually voted for their wicked leaders. So the joke is on the citizens not the leaders.

Which country would that be?

Last I heard in Ghana, Ghanaians in their masses are literally dying for a third force they can rally behind thats actually for the people and not for politicians hungry bellies. NPP and NDC are massively unpopular.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by DaChosenOne: 7:02am On Oct 28, 2023
Vyzz:
The same way you treat foreigners in your country.

Sorry girl

I would care if South Africans weren't anti-Nigerian? I rolled my eyes at this news.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by DaChosenOne: 7:03am On Oct 28, 2023
TimFisher2:
grin

Serves her right.

As soon as I saw she was South Africa, sympathy went away.
Re: Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) by DaChosenOne: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2023
EmeeNaka:
The so-called China that idiotic Africans and African leaders are looking up to.
China, a communist country with no good intentions.
But then, South Africans are also dangerous to migrants. Sometimes, I don't feel like pitying racists and tribalists when they fall into similar pits they dig for others

Exactly. Africans are praising China. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Amazing "Collapsing" Structures Inside OAU (photos) / Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' / The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.