Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,316 members, 7,842,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough (24859 Views)

FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal / What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? / Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Believeintruth: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:

The same Igbos that are at the bottom of the ladder in the country politically

Dey play cheesy

How are they at the bottom ladder? You guys just wake up and utter rubbish like as if you were born with stupidity and these stupid words of yours come naturally.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Believeintruth: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Nobody is afraid of any Igbo,stop fooling yourself ! This is exactly why you mumu igbos are called empty chestbeating cowards ! Only if you know how other people see you Igbo, it's only then you'll understand that nobody rates you guys ! That you think anyone is afraid of Igbo only exists in your flat head !

Shut up it is the fear of the igbos that is why they will fight tooth and nail to prevent an igbo man from going to Aso rock. Go and ask your elites they would tell you. Just stop being stupid.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Starz825(m): 11:49am On Oct 07, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

If not igbos ehhhh, North for dun swallow d rest of d country
And if not igbo Christians too, Muslims for dun swallow other Christians.

you are a mumu!

don't ask me why/how

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Careente7(m): 11:51am On Oct 07, 2023
Purvan:
One day Wike will die and People will celebrate

This I've seen
As I read the comment I knew immediately that this wasn’t @falseprophet n I was right when I looked at th moniker.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Alliswell248: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2023
TinubuThief:
Just watch the way Yoruba go run
They even fear Fulanis pass their Oduduwa the demon that Angel Michael throway from sky

Yoruba this..
Yoruba that....

They are living free rent on your head that is why you can't think well.

Headless mob
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by wink2015(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2023
LET EACH REGIONS STARTS BUILDING THEIR OWN REGIONAL CAPITAL BASED ON ITS OWN CULTURAL TASTE.

THERE IS TOO MUCH EMPHASIS ON THIS "ABUJA THING"

There is nothing wrong if Nigeria start creating multiple capital cities.

Places like Port Harcourt, Benin city, Warri, Akure, Onitsha, Calabar should be upgraded to standard.

Abuja is a plan by northern military leaders.

We can have more federal capitals in Nigeria to balance the system.

If the north feel they want to graze cattle in Abuja we in the south should not loose sleep.

Southerners that are more progressive should be innovative and creative.

ABUJA IS EVEN OUTDATED.

The coastal states should have a federal capital.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by BoldBrainz(m): 11:55am On Oct 07, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are not a sincere person. Did you follow the comments from the beginning. One idiot stated that the north will know that Wike is from South South and not a walking like the ones in the West and East. Now you have started attacking igbos without attacking the originator of the rubbish.

You're a very silly young man!

A thread is made about Wike and cattle herders in Abuja, someone in the comment section made a comparison that involved the South South, I read it as a Cross Riverian and ignored it, but your silly Igbo brother who refused to mind his business, found a way to drag your tribe into it while taking shots at other regions, then I make effort to call him to order, and you're stupid enough to quote me with this nonsense?

Are you mad or are you practicing how to be mad?

Stupid Igbo boys like you come online and buy hatred for your people with your calamitous idiocy, then play the victim when others react to your incendiary comments and repugnant behaviour. I have good Igbo friends and business partners, so I refuse to believe the entire Igbo people are as unfortunate and intellectually deficient as you and that donkey who doesn't know how not to put his nose in issues that shouldn't even concern him.

And you have the audacity to spill nonsense on my mention?! Such a blabbering boob!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Khyrvxjzy: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Somebody started d madness up their, d person started Comparing South South, South West and east, look up their

if not that tribal hate is inbuilt in you, must you reply the guy
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Otolomo1(m): 11:55am On Oct 07, 2023
Bros cool down, no one have time to waste on argument with those third class citizen, sense they no have .. Soo how person wan argue with person wey no get sense.... I swear , no one take them serious,it just like it you people that take them serious, who care about a wasted things how many time you hear the president talk about them ... How they wan take progress when hate full all their reasoning organ ... Everything is in them ... They are proud
BoldBrainz:

This thread is about cattle rearers in Abuja and Nyesom Wike, the FCT minister. But somehow, you people are already turning it into an Igbo affair. By the time the Yoruba nairalanders come online and the counter bashing starts, you people will be the first to start crying foul.

Sometimes I don't understand how some of you Igbos reason. You court negative and unnecessary attention to yourselves then play the victim card when you get a measure of what you're asking.

Na wa!

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Jack500: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2023
Bendeco2020:

Leave the mumu

They keep making noise.

In the South as a whole, the only people northerners are afraid of is only Igbo.

Keep fooling yourself, that's the same reason your cownu is chopping watery beans for the past 3 years

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Siwisheswereesh: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
Believeintruth:

How are they at the bottom ladder? You guys just wake up and utter rubbish like as if you were born with stupidity and these stupid words of yours come naturally.

Since 2007, which major political position have Igbos held

See, Igbos are now political destitutes in the country tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Otolomo1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
You are just heavy yourself ... Who care about you third class citizen.... Remember you are just like a dot in a circle ... Who care about you, you are nothing but just mere things ... Though you are right other region dey fear you because a sane person, who is in his /her healthy and perfect sanity state supposed they fear people wey feel happy and blessed in killing and eating each other ...
emmanuelbrown26:

2 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by NaMe4: 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
From the report, MACBAN is very ready to co-operate with the FCT Minister.

The already existing grazing reserves around Abuja will be revamped for use.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by lamalang(m): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
Good moves, Inside Abuja no be bush
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Otolomo1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
That is why am saying... You people you are nothing .... Why people wey you support dey loose? Maybe you forget ... No be coup comot Jonathan na because of his failure make them chase him out with vote .... See the person wey they talk ,abeg you no vote ?
TinubuThief:

Am I lying?
Your tribe supported Buhari .... failure
Now una dey support another failure

Why not bring sane minds like Fashola or Osibanjo?
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by TheOgaBoss: 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

what precisely did Igbos do to prevent the north from swallowing others? I can think of any particular action in this regard, can you please elaborate on what u believe Igbos did.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Deepthoughts: 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by vaveyi6222: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
Okay oo
I provide marketing services to business looking to take their sales to next level. As a digital Creator, I can Craft a good graphics and video content describing your product service (sample works available).
With my years of experience, I conduct audience research with some premium google tools and use demographic data for ideation of ads copy.
This proven strategy has helped me take small business to next level through social media marketing.

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Dafresh: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
DrGoodman:
Miyetti Allah cattle breeders association has met their match, Wike will so much slap them into line that they will return all their cows to Sokoto. By thr time wike will give them the treatment he gave igbos at Obigbo in Rivers state, killing thousands of them and rendering nearly a million homeless, they will leave cattle rearing and go into fish farming in the desert grin
All this yeye statement will increase our Temper, you said Wike killed Igbos, we have recorded it but next people to be Killed will be your people
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by VEHINTOLAR: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Believeintruth:

Shut up it is the fear of the igbos that is why they will fight tooth and nail to prevent an igbo man from going to Aso rock. Go and ask your elites they would tell you. Just stop being stupid.

Lol,how on earth will anyone fear Igbo whose history is tasteless ? Who fears a people who were sold so cheaply into the slavery by their neighbors,the Ijaws precesily ?! Trust me, you're not who you think you're and nobody sees you guys the way you want others to see you !

You're nothing but descendants of slavery Osu whose only known "brave man" is a fictional character in Chinua Achebe's play - " Things fall apart",a non existent Okonkwo ! So,tell me, why anybody will fear such a worthless group of people from a tiny erosion ravaged land of primitive cannibals ? You have no known history of wars and victories in battles. Your tiny land has no records of any civilization. You're just empty chestbeating subhumans who think too highly of themselves; a bunch of nobodies !

Fear of Igbo my foot ! An Igbo man will never rule Nigeria not because anybody fears you fools but because of the inherent stupidity that runs in your bloodlines !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Basic123: 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
Believeintruth:

They can deny someone because of the fear of what the person can be an achieve so stop being stupid.
Which stupid fear,so pethief obi was denied when he chicken out of contest for presidency against the north in PDP?

CARRY YOUR FOOLISHNESS GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

they only know that you can't do anything if you are denied
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by hopexter(m): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
TinubuThief:
Just watch the way Yoruba go run
They even fear Fulanis pass their Oduduwa the demon that Angel Michael throway from sky

You don’t have to always be stupid as an Igbo man, what concerns the Yoruba in this matter? Must you always project your foolishness all the time?
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Angelicqueen(f): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
Wiked wike my guy him no dey collect rubbish lols
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by emmanuelbrown26: 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
Otolomo1:
You are just heavy yourself ... Who care about you third class citizen.... Remember you are just like a dot in a circle ... Who care about you, you are nothing but just mere things ... Though you are right other region dey fear you because a sane person, who is in his /her healthy and perfect sanity state supposed they fear people wey feel happy and blessed in killing and eating each other ...
Cry me a river
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by jrusky(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
It is ban and that is final if that is one of the reason Atiku is going pillar to post to put his killer motherfucker herdsmen back on the street then he has to wait forever.

Fulani should rest for now we have suffered too much in their hands and in the hand of Buhari their brother so for now open grazing banned and dusted.

Wike is a warrior so talking tough by Miyetti is useless and nothing dey happen.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by ThaboB: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
Mumu talks
Calabar1stSon:
North & South West supposed form their own country. One dey defend open grazing, while the other one dey defend certificate forgery.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Jagabanarmy: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
mrvitalis:
Northerners hold southern politicians by their balls with their prospective future ambitions

If I was FCT minister or governor I would give this people two weeks to move out their cows from cities ,road and peoples property

Failure to do that I would instruct security to shot and killed any cow seen on the road and the owner must be made to pay 500k cost of killing the cow
I concur but they can do without them and work with north central leaving core north
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by RushManni: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

This thread is about cattle rearers in Abuja and Nyesom Wike, the FCT minister. But somehow, you people are already turning it into an Igbo affair. By the time the Yoruba nairalanders come online and the counter bashing starts, you people will be the first to start crying foul.

Sometimes I don't understand how some of you Igbos reason. You court negative and unnecessary attention to yourselves then play the victim card when you get a measure of what you're asking.

Na wa!

How are you sure they re Igbos ?
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by guru90: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

100% True.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Believeintruth: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Basic123:

Which stupid fear,so pethief obi was denied when he chicken out of contest for presidency against the north in PDP?

CARRY YOUR FOOLISHNESS GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

they only know that you can't do anything if you are denied

Oga just shut up jare you don't have sense.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Believeintruth: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol,how on earth will anyone fear Igbo whose history is tasteless ? Who fears a people who were sold so cheaply into slavery by their neighbors,the Ijaws precesily ?! Trust me, you're not who you think you're and nobody sees you guys the way you want others to see you !

You're nothing but descendants of slavery Osu whose only known "brave man" is a fictional character in Chinua Achebe's play - " Things fall apart",a non existent Okonkwo ! So,tell me, why anybody will fear such a worthless group of people from a tiny erosion ravaged land of primitive cannibals ? You have no known history of wars and victories in battles. Your tiny land has no records of any civilization. You're just empty chestbeating subhumans who think too highly of themselves; a bunch of nobodies !

Fear of Igbo my foot ! An Igbo man will never rule Nigeria not because anybody fears you fools; that's because of inherent stupidity that runs in your bloodlines !

You just demonstrated that you have no sense with this nonsense epistle you wrote.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . / Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! / Former PDP Chairman, Makarfi, Loses Constituency To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.