Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,213 members, 7,842,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough (24857 Views)

FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal / What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? / Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Believeintruth: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:

Since 2007, which major political position have Igbos held

See, Igbos are now political destitutes in the country tongue

Once again you that you are not a destitute you are no better than an average Igbo man. Because if you were you would not be this envious with your derogatory statements at them.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Neopol: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
The thing is, Wike is not consequential - Miyetti Allah 2023
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by VEHINTOLAR: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
Believeintruth:

You just demonstrated that you have no sense with this no sense epistle you wrote.

You can continue to project a make believe personality while hiding behind your cheap mobile phone,but one thing keeps giving your emptiness away - your lack of education which is quite obvious in the terribly muddled up and totally incomprehensible gibberish you keep typing ! Trust me,you're not prioritizing your pitiable life well or should I say you don't know what to prioritize in your miserable life ! You need to go back to school,Chinedu ! That should be your priority,fool ! You're such a disgrace to whatever mushroom school you attended in your village !

Consider this as my last response to you 'cause I won't stoop so low as to be exchanging a needless back and forth with an obvious nincompoop like you,fool ! Now,run along,your mates are waiting for you inside
the primitive caves of Alaigbo,Osu like you !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Omodua(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
DrGoodman:
Miyetti Allah cattle breeders association has met their match, Wike will so much slap them into line that they will return all their cows to Sokoto. By thr time wike will give them the treatment he gave igbos at Obigbo in Rivers state, killing thousands of them and rendering nearly a million homeless, they will leave cattle rearing and go into fish farming in the desert grin
Lol

Who is WIKE? HE would be demystified with his rascality. Abuja is not Rivers state where he was alpha and omega; Emperor.

Enough of WIKE'S Rascality!

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Okechinwadike: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
Shapeaso:
When Mr. Wike is done, aboki will know that he's a southsouth man and not one weakling from west or east.
and you think he is going to be FCT minister forever, use emefiele as a case study
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by hotwax: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
wike, your ogas are angry.

lets see how you can handle this...all the mouth wey u dey make, these ones pass you.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by nathyx(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
Since grazing anywhere is good why don't these herders also take their cattles to graze inside there parlour and living rooms
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by 7demons: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

This thread is about cattle rearers in Abuja and Nyesom Wike, the FCT minister. But somehow, you people are already turning it into an Igbo affair. By the time the Yoruba nairalanders come online and the counter bashing starts, you people will be the first to start crying foul.

Sometimes I don't understand how some of you Igbos reason. You court negative and unnecessary attention to yourselves then play the victim card when you get a measure of what you're asking.

Na wa!
You're a very big foòl. Didn't you read the first comment on this post?
Was it written by an Hausa man or Igbo man? Very quick to point blame finger, No worry this thing you people are looking for you will get it like in doses very soon.
This country will burn to ashes very soon and animals will go and elect that your leader in Aso Rock in your region. Sons of Cowards.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by SuccessfulRichi: 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
Bendeco2020:

Mumu.. Is South South an Identity?

Mention your tribe

Ask him bro. There's nothing like south South in any geography textbook. Don't be deceived. If you insist on that. Ask yourself why there's no West West, North North, or East East lol
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by erico2k2(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
dre11:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/07/open-grazing-ban-wike-faces-hurdles-in-fct-as-miyetti-allah-talks-tough/
This Cattle man dont know who WIke is,This man who shut down SS for BAT.This cattle man will learn something new
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by erico2k2(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
SuccessfulRichi:

Ask him bro. There's nothing like south South in any geography textbook. Don't be deceived. If you insist on that. Ask yourself why there's no West West, North North, or East East lol
People claim new identity everyday, no one can be forced to inditify to a region they chose not to.As we speak if you ask me what region Im from I will say Im from the South, if you ask me where in South I will say south south as Im from Delta state
Just so you know today the South South refers to the Niger Delta which is made up of 5 states simply put. I dont know why it sometimes hard for folks to accept this.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by frankyychiji(f): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

This thread is about cattle rearers in Abuja and Nyesom Wike, the FCT minister. But somehow, you people are already turning it into an Igbo affair. By the time the Yoruba nairalanders come online and the counter bashing starts, you people will be the first to start crying foul.

Sometimes I don't understand how some of you Igbos reason. You court negative and unnecessary attention to yourselves then play the victim card when you get a measure of what you're asking.

Na wa!
Your brain is leaking. I guess you didn't read the first tribal slur from your fellow yellow. Hypocrite!

If you do any how, you go collect.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by TheBillyonaire: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
The Nomads are entitled barbarians. If you want to own cattles you should build a ranch. Land is not free.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by BoldBrainz(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
frankyychiji:
Your brain is leaking. I guess you didn't read the first tribal slur from your fellow yellow. Hypocrite!

If you do any how, you go collect.

This one thinks nairaland is Asaba head bridge where their touts populate to harrass people. Mtscheew!
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by frankyychiji(f): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

This one thinks nairaland is Asaba head bridge where their touts populate to harrass people. Mtscheew!
Shut your stinking mouth! Your hypocrisy was simply called out.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by ASAPFERG: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
7demons:

You're a very big foòl. Didn't you read the first comment on this post?
Was it written by an Hausa man or Igbo man? Very quick to point blame finger, No worry this thing you people are looking for you will get it like in doses very soon.
This country will burn to ashes very soon and animals will go and elect that your leader in Aso Rock in your region. Sons of Cowards.
Bragging igbo fool..

If you animals do anyhow, we will just kill you and rape your women just liked we did in the 1960's ..

Bloody dotians
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Believeintruth: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

You can continue to project a make believe personality while hiding behind your cheap mobile phone,but one thing keeps giving your emptiness away - your lack of education which is quite obvious in the terribly muddled up and totally incomprehensible gibberish you keep typing ! Trust me,you're not prioritizing your pitiable life well or should I say you don't know what to prioritize in your miserable life ! You need to go back to school,Chinedu ! That should be your priority,fool ! You're such a disgrace to whatever mushroom school you attended in your village !

Consider this as my last response to you 'cause I won't stoop so low as to be exchanging a needless back and forth with an obvious nincompoop like you,fool ! Now,run along,your mates are waiting for you inside
the primitive caves of Alaigbo,Osu like you !

Once again shut up. All this epistle still shows that you don't have sense.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by dragunov: 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Those ones WORSE pass Tinubu.

If you know the way these PIGs reason, you will understand that in their own domain (SW) they are not respected by their own people.

Fashola is a worthless criminal
Osibanjo is a kriminally inclined Pasta. cheesy

This Mook is the dumbest of all Obedients. And na person born this one o.🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by kabillionaire(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Nice one Wine!
Were the herdsmen supposed to be in the city in the first place? Flush the infidels out and make Abuja clean again.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Tranquill: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
DaTruths:

Dey hid under SS to talk rubbish.

What concerns an Efik man and an Ijaw man? What do they have in common?

Mention your tribe or keep shut.

You are neither Efik nor Ijaw so why is that your problem? Why not face your lane and stop being a nuisance to others?
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Menclothing: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
This is deep

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Jking20(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
Okk
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Tranquill: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
BossGerald:

Tell am oo

If na igbo matter, dem no go waste time to say ikwere no be igbo.

Now ikwerre no fit stand fulani people, dem wan hide under southsouth...laughable cheesy

Imbecil.e wait for Ikwerre to fight your imaginary war with Fulani people..

Ikwerre have rejected your gum body so continue crying ode.

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 08, 2023
mrvitalis:
Northerners hold southern politicians by their balls with their prospective future ambitions

If I was FCT minister or governor I would give this people two weeks to move out their cows from cities ,road and peoples property

Failure to do that I would instruct security to shot and killed any cow seen on the road and the owner must be made to pay 500k cost of killing the cow
the problem is that the security is Hausa and won't obey you
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Namigotalktru: 12:21am On Oct 08, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Is Miyetti Allah more influential than the minister of FCT?

Make him go sit down one place tongue

Dey play. The north is not the south. Make una dey do small small
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by System202: 12:46am On Oct 08, 2023
kabillionaire:
Nice one Wine!
Were the herdsmen supposed to be in the city in the first place? Flush the infidels out and make Abuja clean again.

U that have never leave ur village want to choke ur mouth inside Abuja matter. Have u been their
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by SuccessfulRichi: 1:03am On Oct 08, 2023
erico2k2:

People claim new identity everyday, no one can be forced to inditify to a region they chose not to.As we speak if you ask me what region Im from I will say Im from the South, if you ask me where in South I will say south south as Im from Delta state
Just so you know today the South South refers to the Niger Delta which is made up of 5 states simply put. I dont know why it sometimes hard for folks to accept this.

What did you say?
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by wowcatty: 4:36am On Oct 08, 2023
You are the people who can't stand on your own country alone and always looking for people ro lean on for support. Yoruba are currently towing your lineage ass and can stand alone and still beat you with all the countries you join with. Only in your deranged mind is president Tinubu defending himself over a baseless allegation that the school has already defended his record on. Who in your lineage graduated with honors in the 70's when racism was at its peak? Olofo to nbinu ologo!
Calabar1stSon:
North & South West supposed form their own country. One dey defend open grazing, while the other one dey defend certificate forgery.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by erico2k2(m): 6:47am On Oct 08, 2023
SuccessfulRichi:

What did you say?
I said if any group in Nigeria wants to claim new identity they are within thier rights to do so.so if people from South day they are south south then they are .if rivers state says they are no Igbos so it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by erico2k2(m): 6:48am On Oct 08, 2023
wowcatty:
You are the people who can't stand on your own country alone and always looking for people ro lean on for support. Yoruba are currently towing your lineage ass and can stand alone and still beat you with all the countries you join with. Only in your deranged mind is president Tinubu defending himself over a baseless allegation that the school has already defended his record on. Who in your lineage graduated with honors in the 70's when racism was at its peak? Olofo to nbinu ologo!
Don't be ignorant cos U are supporting a yoruba man.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough by Exceed15: 7:53am On Oct 08, 2023
Way to go.. nice one wike.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha / Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . / Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.