Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? (12054 Views)

Bomb Defused In Imo / Anti-bomb Squad Detonates A Bomb In Port Harcourt / Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by Odunnu: 6:30am On Oct 22, 2011
Thank God the bomb didnt explode. Thank God our anti-bomb squad was efficient this one time, thank God its not in the major newspaper, thank God no death or casualty. Thank God some think its a rumour, lets move on to the next news please.
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by remarkD(m): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2011
Abegi, you guys should free Seun. I've seen lots of times people post that "oh i heard this and that, here and there, someone should confirm this please"i do find most of them annoying for some reasons, so/but wanting to nail Seun to the cross for this, is not necessary, y'all.

Odunnu, how are you doing? any plans this weekend?
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by astronp8: 7:32am On Oct 22, 2011
Odunnu:

Thank God the bomb didnt explode. Thank God our anti-bomb squad was efficient this one time, thank God its not in the major newspaper, thank God no death or casualty. Thank God some think its a rumour, lets move on to the next news please.

Actually there was no bomb in the first place. The post is false. Enugu people, friends and residence demand an apology. Cheers! www.facebook.com/thecoalcity
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by astronp8: 7:35am On Oct 22, 2011
remark D:

Abegi, you guys should free Seun. I've seen lots of times people post that "oh i heard this and that, here and there, someone should confirm this please"i do find most of them annoying for some reasons, so/but wanting to nail Seun to the cross for this, is not necessary, y'all.

Hope you will say the same when some people rumour about your family members death or accident? The truth won't kill you guy.
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by Odunnu: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2011
I'm sorry to shock you, there was actually a bomb.
remark D:

Abegi, you guys should free Seun. I've seen lots of times people post that "oh i heard this and that, here and there, someone should confirm this please"i do find most of them annoying for some reasons,  so/but wanting to nail Seun to the cross  for this, is  not necessary, y'all.  

nothing serious. Its very flexible. You wanna fit something in?
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2011
Whether dis is false or true,i do nat know, if it's d former please let it not happen again!if it's the latter then God has done it again!, am done!!!
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by Relax101(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2011
toluxa1:

Were lawon eyan wonyi o. I cant believe this simple question trying to simple find out if something like this is true or not was this easily turned into a tribal thing. And its mostly Easterners that behave this way, I really can't understand. Some people act like they never attended a school. Please guys you don'y have to follow the band waggon. Even if you see your fellow tribesman or whatever saying things like this, you di have to insanely, without thinking follow suit? How on earth do you all actually believe that this is some ethnic attack by Seun on Enugu city or Ibos. Kai! angry

I feel like giving you thunderous slap through my laptop.
you will see stars when I am done.
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by Progreen: 10:57am On Oct 22, 2011
i wonder while some people we sit together to plan the death of other people. The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by phreakabit(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2011
toluxa1:

Were lawon eyan wonyi o. I cant believe this simple question trying to simple find out if something like this is true or not was this easily turned into a tribal thing. And its mostly Easterners that behave this way, I really can't understand. Some people act like they never attended a school. Please guys you don'y have to follow the band waggon. Even if you see your fellow tribesman or whatever saying things like this, you di have to insanely, without thinking follow suit? How on earth do you all actually believe that this is some ethnic attack by Seun on Enugu city or Ibos. Kai! angry

Yes, Prof I hear you. We aren't educated, and all. . . .  But I swear by all that I have, if being educated means being as incoherent as a drunk r3tarded dyslexic, like yourself, then I'd rather stay illiterate. You are an absolute disgrace to the Nigerian educational system. Your use and command of English language is appalling, your construct of simple sentences is a damn shame! One can only but imagine what your spoken English  is like (Even though I dont want to). Now, don't come here telling me that English no be my papa language shoit! You are educated aren't you? You started this thing. I will help you finish it. By the way, you don't say : "Like they never attended[size=15pt] A[/size] school"!!!! Dude, come on! go back to JSS1 text books, and leave sensitive issues like this to the "Uneducated ones".
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by phreakabit(m): 11:10am On Oct 22, 2011
@OP, please behave like a respectable citizen and take down that post, and penultimately this thread. I thought yourself in accordance with the MODS set the rules and guidelines here? Why the heck do we have a thread started in this manner?! No confirmation link to the "Facebook rumor page" ? No link to the source ? Are we now allowed to make posts based on based on rumors? Just thinking aloud here. . . .
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by TippyTop(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2011
@Seun
Clever way to direct traffic to Nairaland and it worked.

PEACE OUT!!!
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by Emperoh(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2011
^^^^^
that's the best i could think of for this!!
Maybe the keyword google crawlers use these days to find your site is bombing
But he shoulda used another keyword. Wonder if he makes use of wordtracker!!

Seun abeg, try something else next time. U know how ethnically volatile Nairaland is!!
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by Wexelion(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2011
Ymodulus haven't you heard the yoruba's are now producing people who shit or should i say excrete drugs.
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by EzeUche(m): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2011
I am not surprised that Seun would spread a false rumor using his website as a platform.

No proof, no source, no news network broadcasting it, no information, but he felt the need to start such a thread.
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by 3direct: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2011
Seun is a crazy, if a poser spread a rumour on this forum we know how to deal with that person, Some people went as far as derailing a tread with abuse or seek permission to report the issue to seun if the news is not confirm, Who do i report this childsplay to now?, I wouldnt be surprise if seun block my IP or ban me or erase this post from the thread , stop thinking with your tallywaker,u ve got brain beans. Use it
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by aljharem3: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2011
[size=15pt]we have a lot of kids on Nairaland.

The Op asked a question, and next is rain of insults and infact some are even insulting his ethnic group. Talk of illiteracy.

I am disappoint on the way some people just turn this to an ethnic issue instead of a Nigerian One.

We have IDEEIOTS IN NIGERIA REALLY 
[/size]
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by HighChief4(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2011
^^^Shut up you fool, you are one of those that always start those fights. You really suck bigtime, anything Igbo makes you lose blood. Bloody mallam
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by aljharem3: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2011
^^^^^

goat, what has Igbo or mallam got to do with bomb. Silly ethnocentric ideeiot
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by HighChief4(m): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2011
^^^You are the most tribalistic NLer, you are very treacherous and always stir the fights. People around you in real life really need to be very careful with you. Mallam
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by EzeUche(m): 1:53am On Oct 23, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^Shut up you fool, you are one of those that always start those fights. You really suck bigtime, anything Igbo makes you lose blood. Bloody mallam

You have not realized that this mallam is an ofe mmanu?
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by aljharem3: 2:27am On Oct 23, 2011
EzeUche:

at least you know now PointB

by the way, is mallam the new why of calling northerns and Ofe mmanu the new way of calling yoruba people ?
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by HighChief4(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2011
EzeUche:

I thought as much. Welcome back bro
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by rattyc(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
Hey,oh boi see oh dey don remember our beautiful Enugu,we no fit take am @ all. If dey try it 4 our beautiful shoprite wey everybodi dey admire including oyibo.e don reach d time wey I go go bring my localy made pistol take kill aboki wey dey polish shoe one by one.
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
This is not the first time bombs have been found in Enugu, to be honest. And they're always "defused".

Something is going on up there, and boko harams should not be blamed.

Thank You!
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by eaglechild: 5:37am On Sep 26, 2012
I just stumbled across this thread and i find it very shocking that Seun would go all out to be this tribalistic.
Putting up such a sensitive unconfirmed post that could cause civil unrest, without any shame.
My advice to u is,
in a bid to appear smart by asking such a question just know that some of these enterprises have LAWYERS, and they will not take lighlty to u peddling unconfirmed reports.
They too can ask TWISTED questions in COURT. BEWARE!
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by critique101(f): 4:22pm On May 14, 2013
It's ridiculous toruin your country and send boko haram, to kill People because you want to become a president. Buhari, take note. I wonder. Who cameup wit the boko idea
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by cjrane: 5:32pm On May 14, 2013
They should now screen every Lady's handbag before they enter the building and men cannot carry any bags on entering the building.
Re: Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? by effogis: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
DISINTEGRATION! DISINTEGRATION!! DISINTEGRATION!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike / Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) / Akeredolu: I Won’t Rest Until Ondo Wins Battle Against Unemployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.