Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,122 members, 7,842,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

+18: This Silly Dog Just Exposed The Truth Nature Of Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: This Silly Dog Just Exposed The Truth Nature Of Women (1389 Views)

This Man And His Dog Just Inspired The Most Adorable ‘twinning’ Trend(Pics) / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: This Silly Dog Just Exposed The Truth Nature Of Women by Pukkalolo: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
I noticed something crazy about my dog(Shadow).

Here what I noticed: When I want to give him food, I call his name and the dog will excitedly run to me. By giving him food anytime I call his name, I was reinforcing the behavior of him coming when I call.

In no time, I notice that Shadow often look forward to running to me when I call his name... Infact when I call his name, he already starts salivating and getting excited because he knows I will give him food.

But here's where the craziness begins:

Sooner than I expected, I noticed that because I gave this silly dog food every single time he comes, when I now call him, he'll sluggishly and slowly come to eat his food.

He has realized that there's food always waiting for him when he comes, so why should he run excitedly to me. He can just come slowly at anytime and eat his food.

Wow! Shadow! Really?

Here's the issue:

The whole situation has become PREDICTABLE to dog, so he got bored. Now, he act lazily. He now takes the food for granted because he knows the food will always be available when he comes.

Here is the sad and crazy thing:
WE HAS HUMANS ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM THAT DOG.

I have noticed this time without number in relationships. A guy will consistently goes out of his way to make a girl feel special. He treats her nice and he is always available for her and gives her his attention...

In the beginning she might felt good about it, but soon she doesn't appreciate him anymore. She starts taking him for granted. She doesn't value his efforts and niceness anymore. Infant, she even complains and she feel entitled to his nice treatment.

Here's what happened:

The whole situation has become PREDICTABLE to her, so she got bored. Now, she behaves anyhow to him. She now takes his nice treatment for granted because she knows he will always be nice and available to her. And she knows he will always tolerate her nonsense behavior.

This is why girls often friend-zone or eventually reject the nice guy: because he has become predictable to her.

Typing....

3 Likes

Re: +18: This Silly Dog Just Exposed The Truth Nature Of Women by Pukkalolo: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
This is one reason they go for the so called "bad boys". Because those guys are highly unpredictable. So with the boy boy, she knows she's getting a new and exciting experience.

Bad boys treat women the way Nepa treat Nigerians.

Nepa(light) comes and go anytime in Nigeria. Nepa is unpredictable. So when it comes, you value it and do alot with it before it goes again.

When nepa comes, many people shout "up nepa" out of excitement... That shows they value the light despite it unpredictable behavior.

If there was light all the time, people will get bored with it and won't value it.

Typing....

7 Likes

Re: +18: This Silly Dog Just Exposed The Truth Nature Of Women by Pukkalolo: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
Here's the crazy aspects: when nepa(light) come, some people say things like, "this useless nepa have bring their nonsense light...before you know it they will take the light again...mtcheew."

Although they criticize the light for it unpredictability, but they still low-key value the presence of light.

Women criticize the bad boy, but they still low-key value his presence.

Women compliment the nice guy, they say, "awwn, you are so sweet" or "you are so nice and caring."..... But on a low-key they don't really value this nice guy because he's predictable, so they put him in the friend zone....

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: +18: This Silly Dog Just Exposed The Truth Nature Of Women by Pukkalolo: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
Here is the paradox: Women criticize the bad boy for the simple fact he's unpredictable.... but guess what? The very fact that he's unpredictable is the very reason women love him and chase after his attention.

Typing....

4 Likes

Re: +18: This Silly Dog Just Exposed The Truth Nature Of Women by Pukkalolo: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
Infact, the problem is not only that you are a nice guy; the problem is that you are predictable and boring. You have to do things that make her wonder about you. Bascally, you have to cut out the nice guy behavior and create some drama or mystery from time to time when interacting with her.

To go deeper with all these concepts, click the link below to check out my Top G Dating Secret

Stay blessed

6 Likes

Re: +18: This Silly Dog Just Exposed The Truth Nature Of Women by Mhizzard(m): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
I love these your OT

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ghetto Areas Always Give Birth To Children Like Rat / Where Do I Find True Love: ?! / Are Virgins Stil Appreciated Dis Recent Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.