Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Are Virgins Stil Appreciated Dis Recent Times - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Virgins Stil Appreciated Dis Recent Times (1384 Views)

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? / Are Virgins Still Respected? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Virgins Stil Appreciated Dis Recent Times by grillotoy(f): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2007
I was jistin wit my frendz nd dis topic was discusd,i found out dat guyz run away 4rm virgins cos dey cant get down nd dey say dey are inexperiencd pls help shed lite 2 d virgins out dere
Re: Are Virgins Stil Appreciated Dis Recent Times by naijacutee(f): 3:05am On Jan 09, 2007
I refuse to believe that my chances of marrying a virgin guy are this slim. . . Its a lie!

1 Like

Re: Are Virgins Stil Appreciated Dis Recent Times by kunz: 4:57am On Jan 09, 2007
To be honest with you and sincerely speaking, i am a guy and i'd prefer to be married to a virgin because it shows that she had been able to control herself from being tempted to have sex with any guy, they could have kissed or done crazy stuff but he or they never made it to the "vault".
I'm sure everybody wants to drive a new car "Tear rubber". Nobody knows how far the disvirgined lady must have gone during her days in school and could have been tagged a nymphomaniac or could even be infected.
Most ladies remain faithful to their first love except in extreme cases.
I love a clean ride and if its not i have no other option but to take it to the mechanics(doctor) for check up first before taking it home to mama grin.
Re: Are Virgins Stil Appreciated Dis Recent Times by kiki(f): 5:09am On Jan 09, 2007
i feel ya guys always say a virgin lady won't know how to make dem feel good dey want someone with more experience and why is it got to be the lady dat will be d new car is it got to be us dat is got to be a Virgin
Re: Are Virgins Stil Appreciated Dis Recent Times by iice(f): 5:26am On Jan 09, 2007
No virgin guy for me grin
Re: Are Virgins Stil Appreciated Dis Recent Times by ima1(f): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2007
grillo_toy:

I was jistin wit my frendz nd this topic was discusd,i found out that guys run away from virgins because dey can't get down nd dey say dey are inexperiencd please help shed lite to the virgins out dere

This is a joke right

Just because i am a virgin doesn't make me inexperienced or not good in bed, i could rock your world you know without even actually doing it lol, you make it sound as if virgins are dumb and can't satisfy a man because she hasn't actually done it which is ridiculous. i have my reasons for staying a virgin atleast i don't have to worry about getting a sexually transmitted disease or getting pregnant and i am not about to give it to some guy that i am not going to get married to.

but then again i think this question should be directed to guys that are virgins, because it would be worse if they couldn't perform, though with time they could learn to be good.
Re: Are Virgins Stil Appreciated Dis Recent Times by CrazyMan(m): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2007
Why won't they be appreciated?
For me, I’ll prefer getting married to a virgin than any oradinary girl at last she won’t have any ugly past life.
All her past life would be between both of us.
And concerning the inexperience stuff, everyone started from somewhere.
so with time, she’ll learn all you need is to be patience.
Re: Are Virgins Stil Appreciated Dis Recent Times by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2007
i don't think so
Re: Are Virgins Stil Appreciated Dis Recent Times by fyi(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2007
i feel virginity is a beautiful thing. Something to be shared with dat special person,
n the fact is we all appreciate it, even if half the world refuses to say so

1 Like

Re: Are Virgins Stil Appreciated Dis Recent Times by iice(f): 3:47am On Jan 10, 2007
crazykid:

Why won't they be appreciated?
For me, I’ll prefer getting married to a virgin than any oradinary girl at last she won’t have any ugly past life.
All her past life would be between both of us.
And concerning the inexperience stuff, everyone started from somewhere.
so with time, she’ll learn all you need is to be patience.

Not being a virgin automatically makes one have an ugly past life? undecided

fyi:

i feel virginity is a beautiful thing. Something to be shared with that special person,
n the fact is we all appreciate it, even if half the world refuses to say so

Good for you, to each his own.
Re: Are Virgins Stil Appreciated Dis Recent Times by globalaid(m): 6:39am On Jan 10, 2007
virgin ko virgin ni. who will marry a bush girl. i want a woman with at least ten years experience if you got what i mean, ten year of doing the thing.
Re: Are Virgins Stil Appreciated Dis Recent Times by toyboy1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2007
this nonsensical virgin shit again*hisses*
Re: Are Virgins Stil Appreciated Dis Recent Times by eslynera(f): 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2007
lol toy cheesy

i don't think it's possible being lucky enough to marry a virgin, especially a men. I doubt that. cheesy
Re: Are Virgins Stil Appreciated Dis Recent Times by brensbee22(f): 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2007
yeah i agree with you eslynera,there are no male virgins.
But i know u could still get female virgins.
But its up to the guys if they will enjoy her.
Re: Are Virgins Stil Appreciated Dis Recent Times by toyboy1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2007
hey brensbee22, dont go there.
there are virgin males around as well. aint one tho cool but i have a friend, a good muslim broda, running his masters in vet medicine. takes care of ma dogs, told me that in his entire 32 yrs on earth he has no carnal knowledge of a woman. Lots like him abound tongue
Re: Are Virgins Stil Appreciated Dis Recent Times by daprince: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2007
Does it really matter whether a girl/guy is a virgin or not? I don't care if my future wife is a virgin or not, all that matters is what she's got to offer.Period! Girls, if u are a virgin, u should be darn proud of it. If u are not, u should be darn proud of ur womanhood. I believe guys should appreciate women for whom they are and bcuz of what they are capable of doing. Male/female virgins, don't worry, the tricks of "bedmatics" will definitely come to u when u start bumpin' and grindin'. Ya feel me? LOL
Re: Are Virgins Stil Appreciated Dis Recent Times by okwanuzo3(f): 12:02am On Jan 11, 2007
virgins are human like everyone else, they r not to be over or under appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen: / Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love / What do you wish Changed about your man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.