Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,176 members, 7,849,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

When A Woman Become Your Early Grave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Become Your Early Grave (1750 Views)

Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) / Nigerian Man Sends Himself To Early Grave During Sex Competition With Loveth / MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Become Your Early Grave by Lostchild(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
For those of you nairaland women here who are hating me, keep it up 👍

I sat him down and I told m👨n what his wife does when he is at work. The woman keep cursing, cursing, swearing, swearing and pronouncing death on just four of her peaceful neighbours. Una go die, una go die, una go die over little things.

Just four peaceful tenant could not enjoy living peacefully. The woman made the place unbearable.

I gently and politely told m👨n to talk his wife so that the place - just the four peaceful neighbours will dwell and enjoy peace.

Man was angry with me over my assertion about his wife but he suppressed his angry mood. He then told me, do you know what I am going through in my own house?.

Do you know what I endure from my wife?

Do you know how my wife constantly insult me and constantly swear at me?

I provide everything for this woman. I gave a her small business to keep her busy. I buy fuel everyday inside the generator, making sure she doesn't stay and sleep at night in darkness.

She doesn't lack anything, yet she constantly insult me, swear at me and constantly pronounced death on me over little quarrels. I couldn't help but to take another wife.

These were our conversation two years ago.

I went to the environment yesterday and I was told, m👨n is dead.

I was in total shock to hear such a news. 😧

What killed him, I asked?

I was told he got sick and he died.

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Become Your Early Grave by Lostchild(m): 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
THE MESSAGE
Many men have dug and many are currently digging their own grave before their time. I sat down today and thanked God who saved me from the Jezebel's who are in all places.

We learn through our painful life experience and have deeper understanding through phases of suffering. To overcome the trials of life, good characters are needed. To overcome the test of time in marriage, character is the only key 🔑. Even God Himself is looking for character in men and not the gift.

Many women in their 30's to 60's are cold hearted and unbearable. These women will surely learn the painful lesson in due time. I marvel when I see many grown up guys here on this nairaland forum attributing the age of a woman to maturity.

Some of them in their late 30's and early 40's foolishly say, I can't date a 20 to 25 years old woman. They are not mature to my liking.

These set of men lack that concept that, a woman maturity has nothing to do with her age. Even if as a man you marry a 20 year old girl with good spirit, she will grow in virtue and end up to become a 45 year old good w👸man with wealth of love.

A 20 year old toxic girl will become a 30 to 50 years old toxic w💁man. Toxicity drains love and kills marriage faster. Toxicity and wickedness is inherent in a person soul even from birth to their dieing old age.

What I am saying is, age is just a number. I repeat; age does not make a person and will not make any woman or man fully mature. What truly make a person mature is their good character in long suffering.

People are fully mature when they are well cooked via the pot of trials and fire 🔥of suffering.

There is a way you will suffer eh, you will even be looking for a painless way to die. You will not be looking for a better life anymore, but a better way to die. This type of long suffering is what remove veils and makes people to have mature sense by force. It bring people to their kneels and make them to be on their best behavior which is humility

15 Likes

Re: When A Woman Become Your Early Grave by Lostchild(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
She will learn a bitter lesson as a widow. It is now she will know the importance of the man.

People become very humble when they see endless problems of life.

See the main reasons why you must. I repeat, why you must avoid quarrels 👇

https://www.nairaland.com/6902272/why-must-avoid-quarreling
Re: When A Woman Become Your Early Grave by Littlechild(m): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
When we the men want to pick a woman, we ignore the character trait and look at the woman hips, her curve, her height, her standing breast and the beauty of her face.

We don't have the sight of thought to look beyond the above or seek God guidance and help when choosing a spouse. At the end we will learn our lesson the hard way.

I once met an elderly couple, an old m👴n and his elderly wife👵. The man told me he will attend to me when he is done eating his food. I sat down and watched them in silence.

The old woman brought the food she served for her hubby. After the elderly husband finished eating, he washed his hand. I watched attentively as the woman slowly came back to carry all the empty dishes way.

She cleared the table and slowly walk back to the kitchen. Both of them are old, but she was still serving her hubby as a good wife. This was how God created it to be.

It then strike my imagination that this elderly m👵ma has been married, cooking and serving her P👴pa for almost 50 years.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Become Your Early Grave by Reminderz: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
In this modern times, only the red pill can save you... people will always learn the hard way...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Become Your Early Grave by talented321: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
You don't play emotional games with women.. I'll never forgive myself if die because of one woman or women related harm.. Nothing in this world is worth risking your life for..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Become Your Early Grave by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Women of our time are different

How many of them will remove plate for u after eating,

Even to dish the food out self na wahala,

Their reply will be, wetin do your hand abi leg

7 Likes

Re: When A Woman Become Your Early Grave by tochez24(m): 5:35am On Oct 08, 2023
Tugatee:
Women of our time are different

How many of them will remove plate for u after eating,

Even to dish the food out self na wahala,

Their reply will be, wetin do your hand abi leg

They are unmarriageable women!!!

I have seen them with my eyes, those kind of women believe they are equal with men, they also believe that they don't have to be under any man but due to society pressure, they will get married and start tormenting their husbands.

I have seen them!!!

Any man that wants to get married these days should be very careful, don't ignore red flags of women else you will pay with your life⚠️

Red pill is the only way a man can be on guard and possibly pick a better woman ♂️

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Become Your Early Grave by Exceed15: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2023
Why go to your early grave when you can walk away from the marriage. Only Foolish men allow marriage pressure end their lives.How Saint obi died still dey pain me .

5 Likes

Re: When A Woman Become Your Early Grave by Hemeshemeheru(m): 4:51am On Oct 12, 2023
Most women are no longer wife material. They are also the ones causing divorce so this makes marriage even more undesirable for most men.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Become Your Early Grave by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:35am On Oct 12, 2023
Nothing kills a man faster more than a bad wife.
Unfortunately most men do ignore her bad character nd only look at her physical features like beautiful face nd nice body.
Those things will fade out nd if she is a troublesome woman u might pay with ur life cox u will never know peace with such woman in your house

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Become Your Early Grave by Littlechild(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2023
@Youngreva.
I have not forgotten your request. I am almost through with it. I just want to share some other message before it.

No matter how difficult your journey is, just keep on walking.

4 Likes

Re: When A Woman Become Your Early Grave by ConfidentialDoc: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2023
There's a foolproof way to avoid all this.
Don't marry anyone.
Problem solved.

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Become Your Early Grave by youngreva(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
Littlechild:
@Youngreva.
I have not forgotten your request. I am almost through with it. I just want to share some other message before it.

No matter how difficult your journey is, just keep on walking.
Noted chief 📝✔️

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Become Your Early Grave by Littlechild(m): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
youngreva:
Noted chief 📝✔️

Just a quick reminder.

God is aware and He will use my 📝 here to encourage others.

Twice you have reminded me of the exam dream, the Spirit of God gave me download twice to add to the write up. I will add the download to the two last paragraph of my own exam story and experience.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Av Just Discovered A Secret About Women: / Romance Section Is The Best. / Can U Fight For Someone U 'love'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.