Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years (34257 Views)

‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba / Governor Obaseki Given A Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Benin After Osun Victory / Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Splitmind: 7:20am On Oct 09, 2023
Rubbish, they should pick him up and give him immediate firing squad. angry
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Sonofgod1990(m): 7:20am On Oct 09, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Nice one. But Nnamdi Kanu must die in jail because he belongs to an irrelevant tribe in Nigeria. Bloody fourth class citizens. The most relevant tribes in Nigeria are the Yorubas, Hausa/fulanis and the Ijaws (Niger-Deltans generally). God bless other smaller tribes too except those irrelevant mofos from the South East.

may god punish you and your stupid mohamed
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by SonOfDSoil01: 7:21am On Oct 09, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:
Lol........
Yeah........Yorubas might not actually be perfect but trust me.......they r very wise..........

Rather.......than release their very own to that Fulani man called buhari to feast on........while protecting his fellow miyetti allah terrorist.........

They have Benin republic lied to Nigeria.......that he's bin detained jux so he doesn't get deported and jailed by Nigeria govt...........

kudos to ooni and other traditional leader that stood up for him...........

I pity Nnamdi Kanu Sha............

that’s why we always tell our brothers across the Niger that the power of intelligence is mightier than the Gun grin everything no be gra gra and Nzobu Nzobu, I hope they will be humble enough to learn a thing or 2 from the almighty Omoluabi grin

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by FreeStuffsNG: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
I have this feeling that this current administration facilitated his release.

I hope they look into Nnamdi's case too
Keep feeling o. The man served his prison terms and of good behaviour while under incarceration. We told you before now that he was and always for PDP and he was recruited by PDP to divide the votes of Asiwaju Tinubu in Yorubaland but he was outsmarted by FG and APC.
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by LegacyB: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2023
sonnie10:
Oduwa nation must be established
Dey play…
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by membranus: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2023
bigwig071:
Lol, omo this mumu fool wey run away forgot his for 9ja don come again to make noise again... I know say na their second plan shaa... soon tunubu will be disgrace out from that office, yorubas are just nothing but worthless cowards honestly I can prove it in anyway that they are worthless and cowards

The sons of Zik have been working as slaves for the Fulani people for a good number of years. Zik provided them with service. Ekwueme tended to their needs. You still remember! Ojukwu returned from his years in exile to serve them. Yet the North continued to reject them.

And yet you have mouth to call Yorubas cowards, we who defeated the Igbos in battle. We whom your father Philip Effiong surrendered to. Oga go back to school to read History, and come back to tell us another story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Amaggedon: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:
Lol........
Yeah........Yorubas might not actually be perfect but trust me.......they r very wise..........

Rather.......than release their very own to that Fulani man called buhari to feast on........while protecting his fellow miyetti allah terrorist.........

They have Benin republic lied to Nigeria.......that he's bin detained jux so he doesn't get deported and jailed by Nigeria govt...........

kudos to ooni and other traditional leader that stood up for him...........

I pity Nnamdi Kanu Sha............

Kanu wasn't chasing clout. The idea is for him to denounce biafra. What did Dave and the rest didn't promise him , even to make him Governor in Abia state so that he will jettison the biafran struggle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by countryman13: 7:23am On Oct 09, 2023
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by favor914: 7:27am On Oct 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Nnamdi Kanu is different from this guy. MNK is a genuine freedom fighter unlike this political noise maker. If Nnamdi Kanu has jettison his idea of BIAFRA since, he would have regained freedom.

MNK would prefer to die in prison than abaddon BIAFRAN agitation. Nnamdi Kanu is the Mandela of our time. Fact
Which Biafra? That is just a smoke screen, na President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria dey hungry una, your 100% support for Gringory Obi in the general election, only reiterated that fact.

Secessionists take part for election? Nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by tollyboy5(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Nnamdi Kanu is different from this guy. MNK is a genuine freedom fighter unlike this political noise maker. If Nnamdi Kanu has jettison his idea of BIAFRA since, he would have regained freedom.

MNK would prefer to die in prison than abaddon BIAFRAN agitation. Nnamdi Kanu is the Mandela of Igbo people. Fact
Fixed:
I agree grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by favor914: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2023
tollyboy5:

Fixed:
I agree grin
Which Biafra, who do you incoherent things think you are deceiving? That is just a smoke screen, na President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria dey hungry una, your 100% support for Gringory Obi in the general election, only reiterated that fact.

Secessionists take part for election, Yet they claim they want an independent state? Nonsense.
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by tishbite42: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Nice one. But Nnamdi Kanu must die in jail because he belongs to an irrelevant tribe in Nigeria. Bloody fourth class citizens. The most relevant tribes in Nigeria are the Yorubas, Hausa/fulanis and the Ijaws (Niger-Deltans generally). God bless other smaller tribes too except those irrelevant mofos from the South East.
Go and take your medication
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by enemyofprogress: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2023
He was released so as for him to go to Israel and fight for Isreal
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

MNK would prefer to die in prison than abaddon BIAFRAN agitation. Nnamdi Kanu is the Mandela of our time. Fact

You got it right!

The Mandela of our time.

27years in prison loading!

By the time he leaves the prison, he'll be the same age Mandela too left the prison.

MNK the greatest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by GeneralPula: 7:34am On Oct 09, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

Nope..

Igboho’s matter was settled since under Buhari. There’s a reason he was in Benin at the first place. He should be grateful Yoruba elders stepped into his matter. If not, buhari for don arrest ham teeh Teeh..

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by 2Radii: 7:34am On Oct 09, 2023
CJStarz:

If this comment removes your inferiority complex towards Igbos,then enjoy the feeling 😂

I am not the inferior here....igbos will always be inferior to the yorubas cus we decide ur destinies for you grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by favor914: 7:34am On Oct 09, 2023
enemyofprogress:
He was released so as for him to go to Israel and fight for Isreal

Has Nnamdi Kanu been released from custody of The Federal Government of Nigeria?
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Teeklef(m): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2023
bigwig071:
Yorubas are designed to be cowards that's their destiny na why he had to run away forgetting his destiny...
I remember ojukwu and nnamdi waited then.
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by annayawchee: 7:36am On Oct 09, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Phred1717: 7:36am On Oct 09, 2023
Gosh... Why do humans breathe hate like this slowpoke. You need help
AdesegunSanni89:
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by shotuns: 7:36am On Oct 09, 2023
Thank you. He already abandoned Yoruba Nation struggle the moment himself and Baba Akintoye suported Tinubu's election. He took a huge sum of money from Yoruba nation account meant for security and swindled al onl buying properties. Shame on him.
His release is political of course to disstrupt the Yoruba Nation plan in favour of Tinubu..

quote author=SpecialAdviser post=126287536]

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by bionixs: 7:39am On Oct 09, 2023
Senseless detention.
Incarcerated a man whose only sin was to better the life of his people.

I pity for the generation of these politicians and that of their stupid supporters.
They will all suffer

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by stevups(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:

This statement though
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by JooEeL(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:

FUlani, keep quiet and stop using ur outdated divide and rule shenanigans. Face ur desert north and leave south problems alone.
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Blaqputin(m): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:

Another poor, dumb fool with nuttin upstairs than to come to a faceless forum and chest beat. Shallow fellow.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by CJStarz: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2023
2Radii:

I am not the inferior here....igbos will always be inferior to the yorubas cus we decide ur destinies for you grin

If you aren't d inferior one here, why drag Igbos into your comment? My question was generic, didn't refer to any particular tribe,but your comment was narrowed down to Igbos, meaning that the thought of Igbos deprive you of sleep or the mere sight of an Igbo man causes your heart to beat gbim gbim gbim.

Anyways,if trolling the Igbos makes you buy fuel at #120 per litre, go ahead and enjoy trolling them.🤣🤣
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by enemyofprogress: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2023
favor914:
Has Nnamdi Kanu been released from custody of The Federal Government of Nigeria?
he will be released next weak
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by IjebuWarrior: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:

Baba, you too much, I swear! 👌

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Santdsaint: 7:47am On Oct 09, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
are you sure you don't need psychiatric help?
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by stevups(m): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2023
bobobenz:
THIS GUY REALLY DEALT A BLOW TO FULANI IMPERIALISM IN THE SOUTH WEST... WISH WE HAD MORE OF HIS LIKES IN OTHER PARTS OF THE SOUTH
I'm telling you

If not Sunday, Nigeria would have been on fire now
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by newnigerdelta00: 7:48am On Oct 09, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

Feeling's of propaganda
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by IjebuWarrior: 7:49am On Oct 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Hear dis Werey! MNK wey dey beg for freedom daily. grin. IPOB recently begged FG say dem go forget the Biafra nonsense. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Procures ‘Used’ Mass Transit Buses For Nigerians - Sahara Reporters / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS / N3.5M Monthly Feeding For El-Zakzaky: Lai Mohammed Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.