Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years (34258 Views)

‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba / Governor Obaseki Given A Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Benin After Osun Victory / Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by newnigerdelta00: 7:49am On Oct 09, 2023
Dedeity:
Tinubu is a first class criminal

Is better than your Father, you like it or not he's your President
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by CJStarz: 7:50am On Oct 09, 2023
Hehehehe......buh we Igbos keep shining.
We Igbos keep expanding.
We Igbos keep springing forth like seeds despite your efforts at crushing us.
We Igbos keep making it big, buying up your father's compound,erecting gigantic structures with high fences, only for you to live at the backyard
We Igbos keep importing even d matches you use to light your kerosene lamp....
We are Igbos,the blessed of God.

Ur hatred doesn't affect a single hair on our bodies,rather it eats u up from within and impoverishes you.

They who God has blessed,no one can curse.
😂😂😂😂😂

AdesegunSanni89:
Nice one. But Nnamdi Kanu must die in jail because he belongs to an irrelevant tribe in Nigeria. Bloody fourth class citizens. The most relevant tribes in Nigeria are the Yorubas, Hausa/fulanis and the Ijaws (Niger-Deltans generally). God bless other smaller tribes too except those irrelevant mofos from the South East.
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by condralbedez: 7:50am On Oct 09, 2023
southsouthking:

I fear for the future of your kids and that of the Igbo people.
Your'al children will definitely inherit this hatred for one another. For centuries to come.
SMH

You people should keep it up, Las Las Una Yoruba and Igbo go exit this Forum for us some day so that We'll have some peace of mind and sanity here.
Don't mind him, and the Mods are seeing it and smiling, because it didn't affect them, assuming it's Igbo person that made same statement, they would have ban him for life.
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by VEHINTOLAR: 7:51am On Oct 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Nnamdi Kanu is different from this guy. MNK is a genuine freedom fighter unlike this political noise maker. If Nnamdi Kanu has jettison his idea of BIAFRA since, he would have regained freedom.

MNK would prefer to die in prison than abaddon BIAFRAN agitation. Nnamdi Kanu is the Mandela of our time. Fact

With chestbeating mofos like you around,Kanu should just forget about freedom,forever ! I don't think you like this Kanu guy,you must be one of these wicked Simeon Ekpa's rats who prefer that Kanu dies in prison for your own selfish gains !

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Houseontherock1: 7:51am On Oct 09, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
I have this feeling that this current administration facilitated his release.

I hope they look into Nnamdi's case too
Obviously...not unexpected.
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by rulin247: 7:51am On Oct 09, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Nice one. But Nnamdi Kanu must die in jail because he belongs to an irrelevant tribe in Nigeria. Bloody fourth class citizens. The most relevant tribes in Nigeria are the Yorubas, Hausa/fulanis and the Ijaws (Niger-Deltans generally). God bless other smaller tribes too except those irrelevant mofos from the South East.

Lol...the most irrelevant person in the South East is greater than your unf0rtunate father who should have used a condom the day you were conceived
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Agugbadin: 7:56am On Oct 09, 2023
Congratulations and Welcome back to Naija.
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Agugbadin: 7:58am On Oct 09, 2023
bobobenz:
THIS GUY REALLY DEALT A BLOW TO FULANI IMPERIALISM IN THE SOUTH WEST... WISH WE HAD MORE OF HIS LIKES IN OTHER PARTS OF THE SOUTH

YEAH
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by YouAreNobody: 7:59am On Oct 09, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:
Lol........
Yeah........Yorubas might not actually be perfect but trust me.......they r very wise..........

Rather.......than release their very own to that Fulani man called buhari to feast on........while protecting his fellow miyetti allah terrorist.........

They have Benin republic lied to Nigeria.......that he's bin detained jux so he doesn't get deported and jailed by Nigeria govt...........

kudos to ooni and other traditional leader that stood up for him...........

I pity Nnamdi Kanu Sha............

Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah......you people sabi change mouth eh. Same Igboho you guys threw under the bus, abi you're referring to another one?

Yorubas eh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Diligent1(f): 8:00am On Oct 09, 2023
Dedeity:
Tinubu is a first class criminal
He stole your forefathers properties?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by SonOfDSoil01: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2023
Nwamazi8:

Yaribaa monkey, fourth class citizens that are superior to your worthless certificate forging dirty tribe in all ramifications of life, that's why you spend your miserable and soon-to-be-wasted life obsessing over them. Shebi recent statistics have exposed the gnawing poverty and the miserable life of thuggery, cultism and online begging, rice and beans palliative banditry that has ravaged your pigsty regions. Na you "Ronu" monkeys dey beg for giveaway money pass on twitter 🤣 😂 😂😂😂, awon first class citizens, ordinary Fulani sacked ilorin and imposed an EMIR there who has now banned you primitive nearthandals from performing your traditional festivals, why not use your first class status to reclaim Ilorin back? na for internet una dey get mouth, anyway I blame the useless Nigerian system for giving subhumans the temerity to talk, I no blame una.
Abeg shut the gutter you called mouth ;Dnyamiri wey no get level hahah we know the poverty capital of south, displaced people like you shouldn’t even be heard when sensible people are discussing poverty because your tribe have no pride of place in this country..bunch of refugees😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by VEHINTOLAR: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2023
babamadiba:
Buhari na silent silencer. We almost forgot that this man once existed. cheesy

Buhari actually wanted to kill Sunday Igboho but he was outsmarted by the Yorubas ! It was the arrangement between the Yoruba people and the government of Benin republic to "detain" Igboho in their country so as to protect him from the reach of Buhari. Don't you know that Benin republic is like a second home to every Yoruba man or woman ? There are seven direct descendants of Oduduwa who are today,Kings in their various domains. Out of these seven (7) kings,three (3) are in Benin republic. You must be naive if you think Igboho was actually detained or put in any prison in Cotonou.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Dikastan: 8:12am On Oct 09, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:
Lol........
Yeah........Yorubas might not actually be perfect but trust me.......they r very wise..........

Rather.......than release their very own to that Fulani man called buhari to feast on........while protecting his fellow miyetti allah terrorist.........

They have Benin republic lied to Nigeria.......that he's bin detained jux so he doesn't get deported and jailed by Nigeria govt...........

kudos to ooni and other traditional leader that stood up for him...........

I pity Nnamdi Kanu Sha............

Don't pity Nmamdi Kanu ,he is not on the same mission with Sunday. They have finally silenced Sunday but they have not been able to silence Nmamdi Kanu. If Kanu had accepted to give up Biafra struggle,he would have regained freedom since. Watch out, he is going to come out still strong on his struggle
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by tobstarizhia(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

You can't be that naive
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Tetraozonaitera: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Nnamdi Kanu is different from this guy. MNK is a genuine freedom fighter unlike this political noise maker. If Nnamdi Kanu has jettison his idea of BIAFRA since, he would have regained freedom.

MNK would prefer to die in prison than abaddon BIAFRAN agitation. Nnamdi Kanu is the Mandela of our time. Fact
What brings this comparison?

Happiness is free anyways, so are all channels to get it.

As long as you are making yourself happy without hurting anyone. Wether by lying and showering praises on a coward and a senseless freedom fighter who did not learn from the story of Samson though he claims to be a Christian. He was caught by a bait of a woman.
The same man who has been telling the Igbos and the ESN to stop fighting so that Buhari could free him. grin
He is not even recognized by his own fighters anymore. Simon Ekpa has refused to listen to him to stop the fight.

Happiness is Free. grin

By the way who are you to compare Igboho to Kanu.
Who is Kanu where Igboho stands.
Day dreaming of the highest order.

Chest beating will never leave you guys till you die and when you do it, you tell all manner of lies.

Continue.

Happiness is Free. grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by jrusky(m): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2023
See political wisdom at peak!!! See how Yoruba people did the calculation, maintained no noise tactics, became the president and secured this man total freedom without noise. Oh heaven this s one of the reason I jealous this people contrstructively and overy love them so much. Insult them, call them any name you like but if they want something and mean business I swear they will get it another tribe I love so much in the South are Edo and Ijaw people.

These 3 tribe will keep quiet and move mountains without any noise but you see my own people from yonder, SE na to loud, lousy, chest beat and insult everyone yet nothing nothing at the end only noise. If you try to correct them dey will insult your papa mama join.

Igboho pls come home I stand with you from day 1 I heard about you, come home the threat your people are facing is too much from ingrate invaders now your people needs you more, Buhari days and boys in charge gone it is a new day here sir.

Come home....

Watch as those chest beaten lousy idiots will get angry over my post. Oya I dey listen 1 2 go..

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Shedrack777: 8:15am On Oct 09, 2023
JooEeL:

Please what sin did he commit? e

Please lemme know, I want to check something.
his sin? "allowing himself get caught." whatever you do in this world, don't let the person that hates you (especially if he's in power) to catch you. if he does, you're guilty of any charge he claim.
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Diligent1(f): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2023
bigwig071:
Lol, omo this mumu fool wey run away forgot his destiny for 9ja don come again to make noise again... I know say na their second plan shaa... soon tunubu will be disgrace out from that office, yorubas are just nothing but worthless cowards honestly I can prove it in anyway that they are worthless and cowards
If you people are not coward, your Biafra army should have gone to release Nnamdi Kanu in prison.
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by pepericozi: 8:18am On Oct 09, 2023
datola:
Warrior!

Jakumo!

Jagu jagun!

Congratulations on his release. I wholeheartedly rejoice with him.

I want to thank the Benin Republic government for deliberate keeping Sunday lgboho from the hands of Nigerian tyrants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by seunjungle1(m): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu cousin sorry oo

SpecialAdviser:

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by GreaterFuture(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2023
A Fool!

Mo fí ọlọrun ọba búra... you no use Olorun Ọba again ??
An enormous Gigantic Fool!
Disgusting low quality Humans
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Banhammy717: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2023
Abba Kyari: Drug case: Free

Sunday Igboho: Agitation case: Free

Nnamdi Kanu: Terrorism: Still in detention
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by djseanjohn77: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

genuine freedom fighter that asked his people to burn down Lagos? Genuine freedom fighter that stays in comfort of his room in UK and ask others to go to war in Nigeria?
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by alizma: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

I agree with you but their is usually, certain conditions attached to such released and must be guaranteed by a prominent and trusted individual. The question is whether Kanu will accept and abide by such condition and whether he will find someone to stand for him, considering what happened earlier.
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Gentlelox: 8:44am On Oct 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Nnamdi Kanu nd Mandela should not be in dsame sentence.

Nnamdi Kanu was making money from ur ignorance...

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by JooEeL(m): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2023
Shedrack777:
his sin? "allowing himself get caught." whatever you do in this world, don't let the person that hates you (especially if he's in power) to catch you. if he does, you're guilty of any charge he claim.

Haa. Okay o.
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Dedeity: 8:47am On Oct 09, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Is better than your Father, you like it or not he's your President
Amadioha kill you there idiot
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by 2Radii: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2023
I can see that pain truly visited you grin grin grin

Ewu, No, Osu
CJStarz:

If you aren't d inferior one here, why drag Igbos into your comment? My question was generic, didn't refer to any particular tribe,but your comment was narrowed down to Igbos, meaning that the thought of Igbos deprive you of sleep or the mere sight of an Igbo man causes your heart to beat gbim gbim gbim.

Anyways,if trolling the Igbos makes you buy fuel at #120 per litre, go ahead and enjoy trolling them.🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by Jameskele(m): 8:49am On Oct 09, 2023
Original Yoruba man fearless
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by gideonvalor98(m): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

You want to compare the activities of igboho to Kanu. Kanu is an ANIMAL who suppose to have been eliminated since. I don't know the reason why they're still keeping that guy alive...and wasting money to feed him.
Re: Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years by emperor863(m): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

Nnamdi kanu ordered Ipob to end Tinubu during the politically motivated endsars. Tinubu will never allow him out of custody unless the supreme court says so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Procures ‘Used’ Mass Transit Buses For Nigerians - Sahara Reporters / Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol / Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.