Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,365 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish? (424 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries / If Your Partner Goes Through Your Phone, Will Your Relationship Still Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish? by concho(m): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2023
My partner has a day off today, so she dressed up this morning and said she was going to see a female colleague at work

I was not comfortable with it and asked her not to go since they see everyday at work

She didn't say a word to me but kept on dressing up.

She just left to the said friend’s house.

Is it really right? What would you do in my shoe??
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish? by Carcholce: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2023
She wan go see man.

Nothing you wan tell me.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish? by izonborn098(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2023
You're a fool to accept a cheat back, she'll frustrate your life..
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish? by Enskynelson(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2023
You have simply lost your crown. That is height of disrespect. She should have at least tried to make you understand why she need to still go there instead of just ignoring your instruction and going on to do her wish. I think she doesn't take you serious like you are taking her.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish? by concho(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2023
Enskynelson:
You have simply lost your crown. That is height of disrespect. She should have at least tried to make you understand why she need to still go there instead of just ignoring your instruction and going on to do her wish. I think she doesn't take you serious like you are taking her.
what would you do ?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish? by talented321: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2023
Oga did you upset her? I hope you're not over playing your manly roles. Do you also respect her and her opinions..

If yes to the questions and opinion above, then your relationship get k-leg..
It's a big red flag..
know your worth and look for another option now.. Because i'm seeing a breakup..

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish? by Enskynelson(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2023
concho:
what would you do ?
First, note other actions to support that idea she just painted, the idea that she is not serious with the relationship. Put more clues together and if all supports the fact that she doesn't take the relationship serious, I will adjust too. If she is someone I was considering settling with before, na to begin look elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish? by YouandiAllofus: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2023
It would have been necessary for you to ask whether it was important that she left to see her colleague before concluding for her not to go.

If her reply was no, I think she would have stayed back if you ask her to.
But if her reply was yes, then you should have followed up that question by asking her if there's something you should know or do? And if she replies no, then know that she thinks that it is nothing of concern to you at that moment.

The best thing to do in this scenario is let go and feel unperturbed unless something suggest otherwise
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish? by marcopollo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
Your partner or your wife? If she's your partner, she has the right to go anywhere without your approval.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish? by concho(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
marcopollo:
Your partner or your wife? If she's your partner, she has the right to go anywhere without your approval.
And if she is my wife??
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish? by Opensecret247: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:

And if she is my wife??
what stop u from going to her office for personal investigation to confirm she really went there.
A woman on off has no business going to work environment same day...
It's possible she's cheating on u with her colleague at work...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish? by ORIAYO70(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:
My partner has a day off today, so she dressed up this morning and said she was going to see a female colleague at work

I was not comfortable with it and asked her not to go since they see everyday at work

She didn't say a word to me but kept on dressing up.

She just left to the said friend’s house.

Is it really right? What would you do in my shoe??

Some women like that are dare devil... If you pounce on them u might injure Dem, just keep ur calm, if u really sure that she went to her colleagues let it slide but if not investigate the matter... Such has happened to me once, my wife took out my boy against my wish... She open the gate and went out against my wish, if I lack self control I would have done things that I will later regret... Keep ur calm biko
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish? by ORIAYO70(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
izonborn098:
You're a fool to accept a cheat back, she'll frustrate your life..

Going out against your wish does not literally means she is cheating

Wake up kids..

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish? by izonborn098(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kid go and read again with the comments..
ORIAYO70:

Going out against your wish does not literally means she is cheating
Wake up kids..
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish? by Fahvvy: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
I'm concerned by the fact that she has the effrontery to ignore you undecided...

I mean, if she gave you an explanation of some kind, then it would've made sense, but nope, she just pretended not to hear you undecided...

Well...
What I would do is this...

1. Prepare her favorite meal to welcome her undecided...
2. Make sure all her clothes are clean before she comes back undecided...
3. Make sure the house is clean and every chore is done undecided...
4. Run her a hot bath, so I can massage her feet when she comes back undecided...
5. Apologize for interfering in her business undecided...
6. Buy her a gift to appease her and promise never to do it again undecided...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish? by CallTheCops(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
ORIAYO70:

Some women like that are dare devil... If you pounce on them u might injure Dem, just keep ur calm, if u really sure that she went to her colleagues let it slide but if not investigate the matter... Such has happened to me once, my wife took out my boy against my wish... She open the gate and went out against my wish, if I lack self control I would have done things that I will later regret... Keep ur calm biko
you're getting riled up to the extent of thinking of beating up a WOMAN for these flimsy reasons? What kind of a man are you? Lol.
People like Una no go fit face your fellow men. Na woman body you get power
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
I once did the same thing, I was still new around Durban and it happened that there was a protest happening which wasn't that far from our residence, I was curious and wanted to go and check it out, but my fiancee told me not to.

It was Sunday and I was bored, he told me he was going to knock off from work by 1pm and he was planning to spend some time with me... As I was alone and watching the news, the whole thing was being broadcasted on the news and it really looked interesting, a lot of people had already gathered at the location... I didn't know the directions to the place but I already knew people who did and were also going to the protest.

I immediately contacted them and they were about to leave, but I asked them to wait for me... I left a note on the kitchen counter apologizing... Upon getting home and seeing the note, he called me unpleased and told me that if I get mixed up in protest and get arrested, he'll make sure that I spend at least a night and a couple of hours in that police station cell before he would come a bail me out...😂😂😂

But we later talked about it and it was water under the bridge... So op, in a relationship you won't always have things your way because your partner also has a mind of her own, I'm sure one day you're also going to do something she doesn't agree with, as long as it's not gonna affect your relationship in a negative way afterwards and the two of you will find a way to kiss and makeup... Maybe something interesting was happening at work, but she should have explained everything to you before leaving.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish? by ORIAYO70(m): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
CallTheCops:
you're getting riled up to the extent of thinking of beating up a WOMAN for these flimsy reasons? What kind of a man are you? Lol.
People like Una no go fit face your fellow men. Na woman body you get power

I no come know wether you get issues to read through the line... Saying if I did not keep calm I will injure her should send a message to you that I'm a person of self control... Yet u saw it where I advocated for women disobedience should not be term as infidelity cos some of Dem are dare devil... I'm not a wife beater... 14yrs in marriage no be joke.

(1) (Reply)

Different Species Of Woman / My Tenant And I / POV: Person Serious Babe This Valentine (funny Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.