Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,858 members, 7,841,232 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want (2274 Views)

Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? / Ayo Opadokun: IPOB Members Fighting For Their Rights, They Are Not Rebels / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by Antoeni(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
Peter Obi is a Lesser Evil Then Atiku & Tinubu
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by richie240: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Was it d 'majority mallams' in d NASS that is working against the interest of the south in the last PDP primaries whereby Igbo delegates betrayed fellow southern igbo (Pius Anyim) by selling their birthrights for dollars by casting their lots for ATIKU at the expense of their own??
cool

Justiceleague1:

Yep,that the bladdy contraption you all are in .just like in your NASS,where the majority mallams makes sure only north favored bills are passed .the rest of you can only lament... So maybe a lil' self-introspection can do magic cool

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by richie240: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
I'll agree with you on one condition: let him show us his 'GCE DEGREE' certificate he got from UNN.
cool

Antoeni:
Peter Obi is a Lesser Evil Then Atiku & Tinubu
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by Justiceleague1: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
richie240 in that sponge you call brain,every other person is Igbo ..what a JOHNBULL grin:
Was it d 'majority mallams' in d NASS that is working against the interest of the south in the last PDP primaries whereby Igbo delegates betrayed fellow southern igbo (Pius Anyim) by selling their birthrights for dollars by casting their lots for ATIKU at the expense of their own??
cool

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by gabbytabby: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nairaland is full of post about what they thought of PO when he was Anambra Governor and this formed the basis of my reason for non support. According to them he was subpar.

They are just deeply tribalistic and would rather an Igbo man even a gce failure and third class would do.

sukkot:
they know one man can’t perform miracles and they also know their man won’t perform miracles. This is a little unspoken secret which I will let out, ndigbo only want their man in power for BRAGGING RIGHTS. That’s all. Nothing more nothing less. Just for bragging rights. You see the Igbo culture is predicated on bragging. It’s a culture that is deep rooted in bragging and trying to show off. This why they all try to build mansions in the village to show off. Even watching the man and seeing how he moves it’s all about showing off and displaying expensive cars and basically it’s a culture where the need to get the ego stroked constantly by showing expensive things is a never ending quest. It’s all about bragging and hedonism. And trying to get an Igbo president is just another way to make a lot of noise and brag when it happens. The fact that they cannot brag that the strongest and most powerful man in the land is an Igbo man is a constant source of irritation to them and the source of the strong desire for biafran agitation. The Biafra agitation is because they don’t have that bragging right to shout that the strongest man in the country is an Igbo man, which there is nothing wrong in being a braggart, we can accommodate your character flaws just as you accommodate ours but at least present us with a viable Igbo person as president then you can then have 8 years of bragging and noise making . We would happily give you that but it seems you are hell bent on getting this bragging rights at the expense of our countries future by presenting us with a man who ran anambra into the ground. The man will run the country into the ground. Try and post phone your desire to brag about an Igbo president till you present somebody like okonjo iweala. So truthfully igbos don’t really want a great country and neither do they think a great country can be achieved from the presidential seat, all they want is an Igbo president so they can satisfy that undying Igbo desire to brag. It’s all a quest to satisfy the desire to brag . To nurture the ego and the pride. Nothing more , nothing less

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by sukkot: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
hehe spambot locked me out of my own thread since yesterday . finally released
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by AngelicBeing: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
sukkot:
they know one man can’t perform miracles and they also know their man won’t perform miracles. This is a little unspoken secret which I will let out, ndigbo only want their man in power for BRAGGING RIGHTS. That’s all. Nothing more nothing less. Just for bragging rights. You see the Igbo culture is predicated on bragging. It’s a culture that is deep rooted in bragging and trying to show off. This why they all try to build mansions in the village to show off. Even watching the man and seeing how he moves it’s all about showing off and displaying expensive cars and basically it’s a culture where the need to get the ego stroked constantly by showing expensive things is a never ending quest. It’s all about bragging and hedonism. And trying to get an Igbo president is just another way to make a lot of noise and brag when it happens. The fact that they cannot brag that the strongest and most powerful man in the land is an Igbo man is a constant source of irritation to them and the source of the strong desire for biafran agitation. The Biafra agitation is because they don’t have that bragging right to shout that the strongest man in the country is an Igbo man, which there is nothing wrong in being a braggart, we can accommodate your character flaws just as you accommodate ours but at least present us with a viable Igbo person as president then you can then have 8 years of bragging and noise making . We would happily give you that but it seems you are hell bent on getting this bragging rights at the expense of our countries future by presenting us with a man who ran anambra into the ground. The man will run the country into the ground. Try and post phone your desire to brag about an Igbo president till you present somebody like okonjo iweala. So truthfully igbos don’t really want a great country and neither do they think a great country can be achieved from the presidential seat, all they want is an Igbo president so they can satisfy that undying Igbo desire to brag. It’s all a quest to satisfy the desire to brag . To nurture the ego and the pride. Nothing more , nothing less
cheesy
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by Discerner: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
sukkot:
it’s a spiritual matter that most don’t understand. They are two sides of the same coin. It’s the story of Esau and Jacob. Both of them can’t be up at the same time. When one is up the other has to be down. So the Igbo man always fights with his might to make sure that end of the coin is down, so he can at least have a chance of being up.

Bruh. I honestly think they are a cursed race/people. I know they'll hate to hear this but spiritually, i think it checks out. Particularly as they some of them claim to be descendant of Jews. I think there's some truth to that.

The Jews too are cursed, particularly the Zionist Jews that are parading themselves like "God's people" and the Israel that we see today. They share some similarities with the Igbos in these areas.

The water in Igbo land is scarce, they also don't have a fertile soil Just like the current State of Israel. The whole of Israel's land that's fertile is 20%, and they don't have water, too. They grow food with the help of technology.

They scream victimhood all the time, even though they're huge benefactors of the land that isn't theirs. Just like most Igbos do in places they settled. Igbos are quick to scream victimhood just like Jews are quick to say accuse one of anti-Semitism, so justify their victim mentality.

Both tribes are good in commerce, intelligent and cunning. The Jews are regarded as the masters of business, just like how Igbos are praised for their commerce in Nigeria.

They both share extreme self-centeredness & individualism, they respect no one. This could also be why they struggle with wanting to dominate their hosts. Then i realize there are some Igbos who believe they are descendants of Jews and share an affinity with them. It answers a lot of questions because the similarities between the two tribes are obvious to an extent.

So is it possible that the Igbos share ancestry with the Jews? I tried to do some findings and the only thing i saw was a Wikipedia page about Igbo-Jews, nothing more.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by sukkot: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2023
Discerner:

Bruh. I honestly think they are a cursed race/people. I know they'll hate to hear this but spiritually, i think it checks out. Particularly as they some of them claim to be descendant of Jews. I think there's some truth to that.

The Jews too are cursed, particularly the Zionist Jews that are parading themselves like "God's people" and the Israel that we see today. They share some similarities with the Igbos in these areas.

The water in Igbo land is scarce, they also don't have a fertile soil Just like the current State of Israel. The whole of Israel's land that's fertile is 20%, and they don't have water, too. They grow food with the help of technology.

They scream victimhood all the time, even though they're huge benefactors of the land that isn't theirs. Just like most Igbos do in places they settled. Igbos are quick to scream victimhood just like Jews are quick to say accuse one of anti-Semitism, so justify their victim mentality.

Both tribes are good in commerce, intelligent and cunning. The Jews are regarded as the masters of business, just like how Igbos are praised for their commerce in Nigeria.

They both share extreme self-centeredness & individualism, they respect no one. This could also be why they struggle with wanting to dominate their hosts. Then i realize there are some Igbos who believe they are descendants of Jews and share an affinity with them. It answers a lot of questions because the similarities between the two tribes are obvious to an extent.

So is it possible that the Igbos share ancestry with the Jews? I tried to do some findings and the only thing i saw was a Wikipedia page about Igbo-Jews, nothing more.
everything you have said is on point but i have to say we are all cursed lmao. they got their curse and we got ours

2 Likes

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by AngelicBeing: 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
sukkot:
everything you have said is on point but i have to say we are all cursed lmao. they got their curse and we got ours
Dayuummmmmm tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by Discerner: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
sukkot:

I cannot disagree. Every people na fallen people. Some people are just more fallen than others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by sukkot: 6:35am On Oct 18, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Dayuummmmmm tongue
bro send me euros. you just dey chop alone grin grin grin grin

just kidding. how your end ?

1 Like

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by AngelicBeing: 9:36am On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:
bro send me euros. you just dey chop alone grin grin grin grin

just kidding. how your end ?
Euros ke, Angels don't spend Euros because we are Ministering Spirit and we are fed by The Glory of Jehovah Elshaddai, Elohim, Mkadesh, Rapha, Adonai, ElGibbor, I dey kamkpe, reading the news of Happenings in Nigeria is heartbreaking, The hardship in Nigeria is similar to the bondage of the lsraelites in Egypt

Nigeria needs a KING DAVID and Joshua to rule and lead the country to her Canaanland, these present crop of Wicked, Voodoo and heartless APC leadership and National assembly members are wicked Egyptian taskmasters putting heavy burdens and load of hardship on the masses shocked
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by sukkot: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Euros ke, Angels don't spend Euros because we are Ministering Spirit and we are fed by The Glory of Jehovah Elshaddai, Elohim, Mkadesh, Rapha, Adonai, ElGibbor, I dey kamkpe, reading the news of Happenings in Nigeria is heartbreaking, The hardship in Nigeria is similar to the bondage of the lsraelites in Egypt

Nigeria needs a KING DAVID and Joshua to rule and lead the country to her Canaanland, these present crop of Wicked, Voodoo and heartless APC leadership and National assembly members are wicked Egyptian taskmasters putting heavy burdens and load of hardship on the masses shocked
lol bro yeah things are rough out here. Nothing is moving. But hey you know say na God economy me I Dey follow not man economy. Na God hand I Dey. Na the fornicators and prognosticators Dey wail and gnash their teeth and pour ashes all over their head in sackcloth. Me I just Dey here kampe for God economy Dey chop my strong meat and Dey drink my wine 🤣🤣🤣🤣. The bondage of the Israelites in Egypt done end for my side. I done do my own suffering

1 Like

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by AngelicBeing: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:
lol bro yeah things are rough out here. Nothing is moving. But hey you know say na God economy me I Dey follow not man economy. Na God hand I Dey. Na the fornicators and prognosticators Dey wail and gnash their teeth and pour ashes all over their head in sackcloth. Me I just Dey here kampe for God economy Dey chop my strong meat and Dey drink my wine 🤣🤣🤣🤣. The bondage of the Israelites in Egypt done end for my side. I done do my own suffering
Absolutely spot on, l agree with you, talking about Fornication in your post is also correct, sexual Immorality in whatever form is the doorway to sexual demons, poverty, Egyptian hardship, financial Embarrassment, Shame, Disgrace, disfavor, chronic Diseases, Infirmities, misfortunes, etc, our Body{ ies} is the Temple of The 7 Spirit of God and it should be kept away from Sexual defilement, kudos to you @ sukkot, Yaweh got your back, Egyptians were suffering in Egypt but lsraelites lived in Goshen and were under the Abrahamic covenant of blessings, same Egypt but different Covenants at place grin
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by elated177: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
Discerner, what is your tribe? Which one is annoying you the more, is it because some of them claim Jewish ancestry or because there are only a few Muslims among them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING, Former CBN Gov. Godwin Emefiele Look Confused As Abuja High Court Rema / Oodua Tv's Live Coverage Of The Nigerian Senate. / Abia And There Governor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.