Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,860 members, 7,838,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want (2259 Views)

Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? / Ayo Opadokun: IPOB Members Fighting For Their Rights, They Are Not Rebels / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by stuffs2002: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
Neckpresser101:

You only Envy who's Better than you

No body envies brown roof dwellers and riec bandits

Per capita no tribe come close being Economically viable than Igbos

You people are full of hate we no send Una papa

You people are just beginning to steal rice and plantain

Calm down!

Who envies a tribe that identifies themselves by poverty tongue

1. Calm yourself down make you no give yourself high BP
2. The fire of hate in your soul is too much
3. I am a Northerner but hatred has blinded you to believe everyone online is a southerner

2 Likes

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by ayokellany: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
I laugh when I see foolish igbos like defend Igbo bigotry. You think we were dead with how igbos started denigrating Osibanjo few months to the primary ?

Your cursed pathetic sould dare call Atiku n Tinubu criminal but Peter Obi a saint with all the looting form opening Pandora in his daughter Gabrielle's name, caught looting ₦250 million monthly among others.

We're Nigeria not ready to vote peoplenof reputable character like Dumebi Imumolen Umeadi Osita all Igbos that have never been caught looting until the foolish bastard criminal Peter Pandora. Obi reared it ugly corrupted cursed head ?

So in your mind a saint caught looting ₦250 million monthly, a failure who can't raise IGR, who can't pay teachers n Doctors over a year, who invested billion into brewery that is now worth next to nothing is who Nigerians with functional brain should have voted ba because of your deluded Igbo bigotry n foolishness.

Many of you fools that make assertions like this truly deserve to be beaten to death I swear.

Rayban26:
Theres really no way just classify your foolishness Op. I didnt read your Gibberish writeup because I already know what it contains
In your mind you still think this is a yoruba vs igbo matter? Nigerians were willing to accept Osinbajo as their president until tinubu reared his ugly head and didnt allow Osinbajo get there. Let that sink in. Because how do people choose between criminals like tinubu and Atiku? Make una rest.

fx45:
First and foremost, you need to learn how to write properly with paragraphs and punctuations so your post can be readable.

Back to your topic, no matter how bad Peter Obi is, he will be 100x better than the disaster called Bola A Thubv. He has ruined whatever is left of the Nigerian economy. The Naira is gone and never coming back again.

I wonder what exactly your post is all about.

Well, Igbos also create many threads to spite other tribe so look your tribe in the face to know you are indeed not from a sensible tribe if my claim is true.

Rayban26:

The essence of the post was to spite a tribe as usual. OP is not sensible.

4 Likes

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by ayokellany: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
I will believe you when the speak out about the Pandora criminal Peter Obi

Neckpresser101:

Anyone who ask for better governing is termed a hater

You lots are pathetic

Igbos are by far the most outspoken

You're taking side with people wey no send your papa

May God bless ndi Igbo

Others enabling bad government will suffer the most

Igbos aren't cowards we'll speak up anyday anytime

2 Likes

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by Neckpresser101: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
stuffs2002:

1. Calm yourself down make you no give yourself high BP
2. The fire of hate in your soul is too much
3. I am a Northerner but hatred has blinded you to believe everyone online is a southerner
Even worse! Northerners are supposed to be the most aggrieved people against bad government

Na zauna a arewa shekaru da yawa! shin kuna son yadda arewa ta kasance a baya da talauci a yau?

The fire of hate in my soul is the hate for bad governance

When yar adua and others were there nobody complained Nigeria was doing absolutely well

Anyone who applaud bad leadership isn't helping

I personally I'm doing well for myself but driving out everyday seeing people struggle because of bad leadership isn't something anyone should be happy about!

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by Neckpresser101: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
ayokellany:
I will believe you when the speak out about the Pandora criminal Peter Obi

Obi is no saint
I'm not his fan either

But like it or not there are people that better than others

Obi has results to prove anyday anytime

That aside

We should always hold the government accountable

These guys don't care Infact all of them at the top don't do tribalism especially in terms of corruption
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by ayokellany: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
That was not what you said in your initial claim but I can understand bigotry n hate does becloud you igbos exceptionally.

When you hold leaders accountable, how does a Pandora criminal who looted Anambra to stash the Commonwealth of the state in his daughter Pandora account, looted ₦250montjky for 8 years till he was caught, looted state fund to build himself malls in OH n Abuja n many crimes. Who can't pay teachers n doctors wages for a complete year n more.

How did such criminal top the list of the best candidate your bigoted souls suggested as best option to Nigerians if it is not bigotry hate nepotism n tribalism ?! Pls explain.

Neckpresser101:

Obi is no saint
I'm not his fan either

But like it or not there are people that better than others

Obi has results to prove anyday anytime

That aside

We should always hold the government accountable

These guys don't care Infact all of them at the top don't do tribalism especially in terms of corruption

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by mdimefields: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
sukkot:
they know one man can’t perform miracles and they also know their man won’t perform miracles. This is a little unspoken secret which I will let out, ndigbo only want their man in power for BRAGGING RIGHTS. That’s all. Nothing more nothing less. Just for bragging rights. You see the Igbo culture is predicated on bragging. It’s a culture that is deep rooted in bragging and trying to show off. This why they all try to build mansions in the village to show off. Even watching the man and seeing how he moves it’s all about showing off and displaying expensive cars and basically it’s a culture where the need to get the ego stroked constantly by showing expensive things is a never ending quest. It’s all about bragging and hedonism. And trying to get an Igbo president is just another way to make a lot of noise and brag when it happens. The fact that they cannot brag that the strongest and most powerful man in the land is an Igbo man is a constant source of irritation to them and the source of the strong desire for biafran agitation. The Biafra agitation is because they don’t have that bragging right to shout that the strongest man in the country is an Igbo man, which there is nothing wrong in being a braggart, we can accommodate your character flaws just as you accommodate ours but at least present us with a viable Igbo person as president then you can then have 8 years of bragging and noise making . We would happily give you that but it seems you are hell bent on getting this bragging rights at the expense of our countries future by presenting us with a man who ran anambra into the ground. The man will run the country into the ground. Try and post phone your desire to brag about an Igbo president till you present somebody like okonjo iweala. So truthfully igbos don’t really want a great country and neither do they think a great country can be achieved from the presidential seat, all they want is an Igbo president so they can satisfy that undying Igbo desire to brag. It’s all a quest to satisfy the desire to brag . To nurture the ego and the pride. Nothing more , nothing less
Your currency is above 1000 naira to a dollar. I hope you are good with what your best has to offer Nigeria. Such a tribal bingo you are.
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by emmancipated(m): 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
Fuel is over N600 per litre
Gas is now reported to be about N1200 per kg
Naira to dollar is over N1000
Graduates are underemployed while a vast majority of them are unemployed.
The inflation rate is shooting up at a very fast rate.
Most of the youths today know that their futures are very bleak, based on current happenings.

But in all of these challenges, we could care less about how to make our lives better or change the situation for good.

Our priority is to wake up everyday, with mind full of tribalism and throw blames to a certain tribe that is easy for everyone to mention.

Sometimes, I wonder why we have a great number of stupid persons in this country, that even when our supposed leaders are taking us for a ride, we prefer to point accusing fingers to ourselves, and then dedicate our lives to defend the very people that have deprived you of basic amenities.

How does blaming a whole tribe, and a presidential candidate in the past election, that is not even your president, going to solve any of the problems that we re facing as a nation.

Truly, some of una na zombie una be.
Fela don talk am tey tey before e die.
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by fx45(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
yommen:

We judge people based on past performance and not on assumption and promise. Tinubu's performance as governor is far beyond what Obi could have even aspired as a governor. When Soludo assumed office, he said it that there was nothing to show for Obi's governance, no legacy whatsoever. That is in addition to Anambrarians' complaint about him way back in 2012.
Please mention one thing Tulumbu did in Lagos as a Governor. Mention just ONE infrastructural project to his name. Mention just one road that he rehabilitated.
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by DMerciful(m): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
Loool....take you time to go through the thread before jumping in. I told him to vote for Umahi because he prefers Umahi, i don't.

I'm Obidient
stuffs2002:

Isn't it tribalism when you are quick to approve an Igbo man just because he is Igbo. Is Umahi the only good minister in this present cabinet? Why should you not pick Wike, after all he is also a good minister and doing a very good job.

Igbos condem Wike but praise Umahi while the rest of Nigerians see both Wike and Umahi as very good ministers.

Umahi is a good person and very sound and dedicated engineer but we Nigerians will never vote him as long as he is Igbo because voting an Igbo man into power no matter how good he is is a very dangoueous thing as they are mostly not logical people and filled with hate, BIGOTRY and tribalism.

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by DMerciful(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
You're not a serious person
richie240:
'Nigeira bureau of statistics' ko, 'ipob bureau of statistics' ni. grin
Obaino too did not like obi, okwea?
grin
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by DMerciful(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
You saw what we did to Ekweremadu?

All rogue politicians esp from old Eastern region are not spared. We don't respect criminality
richie240:
So if the IGBO delegates, who are supposed to be IGBO representatives (ur fathers) don't believe in igbos and decide to trade your collective destinies for atiku's dollars, whose fault is dt Biko? Yorubas? Hausas?
cool
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by DMerciful(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
Obi is by far the best.

You call Northerners as examples? Oh please!
stuffs2002:

That is why us Northerners always laugh at the ridiculousness of IIGB0S

Deep in your heart of heart, you know Obi is a disaster but tribalism and BIGOTRY will not let you accept.
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by richie240: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
And u, my friend, are playing the ostrich!
First, its ''Yorubas and hausas are biased against obi bcus he's igbo" yen-yen-yen.
Now it's "soludo and obiano are biased against obi bcus they hate him"
grin

DMerciful:
You're not a serious person

2 Likes

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by Gboom: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
NothingDoMe:
One more thing. Stop being unnecessarily touchy @sukkot. Ya'll said Tinubu would transform Nigeria like he did Lagos. We pointed out that Lagos wasn't necessarily transformed by him but hey we were labeled Igbos and branded haters.

Now Tinubu is failing badly Ya'll spewing crappie about not being superman and blah blah. Where's the team and talents Ya'll said he was going to assemble? He is busy assembling a media arm to defend his failures while in office. Lmafo.

Talking about how Obi would have performed is water under the bridge but again we are proven right that Ya'll have selected another failure. We all in it together brah but not in the same degree. The rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer.
The way Nigeria is set up is no accountability or stewardship report on the part of past leaders and the present leaders are always treading on the path of past leaders because there is this belief that governance is a continuous process.
If 1000 obi-like people get to power, the norms and prejudices will still choke him or what were his outstanding achievements as a Govenor in Anambra for 8 years

1 Like

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by Afamed: 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
DMerciful:
Then vote for Umahi

At the appropriate time, we will mobilise, promote, present and vote him
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by richie240: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
If 'roadside quacks' can foist a known 'failure' when u 'successfuls professionals' were wide awake, then something is definitely wrong with you lots.
Maybe a little self-introspection can do d magic.
cool

Justiceleague1:

They are very unwise and foolish indeed..they foisted a known failure like buhari on everyone and they still have shameless guts and mouth to talk about other people.
I used to think the op was one intelligent young fella,never knew he is just a roadside quack

1 Like

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by richie240: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
Afamed:

Umahi is our choice in the east , not your Pandora fraud who siphoned Anambra money into his family business.
You don't know the ppl u re dealing with.
The moment they switch support for that same 'umahi', they'll make u hate him as they'll once again turn it an 'igbo affair'.

stuffs2002:
Umahi is a good person and very sound and dedicated engineer but we Nigerians will never vote him as long as he is Igbo because voting an Igbo man into power no matter how good he is is a very dangoueous thing as they are mostly not logical people and filled with hate, BIGOTRY and tribalism.

E.O.D.
cool

1 Like

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by DMerciful(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
When the time comes, you'd say you like Umahi but cannot vote for him because of his supporters. We know una too well undecided
Afamed:

At the appropriate time, we will mobilise, promote, present and vote him
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by Neckpresser101: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
ayokellany:
That was not what you said in your initial claim but I can understand bigotry n hate does becloud you igbos exceptionally.

When you hold leaders accountable, how does a Pandora criminal who looted Anambra to stash the Commonwealth of the state in his daughter Pandora account, looted ₦250montjky for 8 years till he was caught, looted state fund to build himself malls in OH n Abuja n many crimes. Who can't pay teachers n doctors wages for a complete year n more.

How did such criminal top the list of the best candidate your bigoted souls suggested as best option to Nigerians if it is not bigotry hate nepotism n tribalism ?! Pls explain.

Obi is no saint I still maintain that. But he has result

Anambra has a GDP higher than all your SW apart from Lagos

Anambra ranks higher in education and literacy rate than all of your SW apart from Lagos

Anambra has better airport than all your SW states apart from Lagos

Anambra has one of the lowest poverty rate more than your SW states

Anambra has low crime rate than most of your SW states

Anambra has highest concentrations of billionaires in naira than all the states in Nigeria

Anambra has one of best school completion rate in Nigeria

Least out of school children in South

Anambra has one of best healthcare systems in Nigeria with , heart, kidney hospitals scattered around the state

Anambra is what it is today because of Obi that's why people will continue to vote APGA

SW are losing at all ground cap!

Results speaks for themselves

You guys better sit up

You obviously don't travel

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by AfonjaConehead: 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
Airlord2030:
yorubas are westerners and not south.. We don't need any southern rubbish..

We will support who ever we like.. You southerners can support who you like too
Yes you will support who you like...like buhari......no wonder a certain vanguard journalist said something about sophisticated morons.

Again he says they don't need any southern rubbish but they get their dirty arsses busy everyday on igbo affairs!!! What a people
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by dragunov: 12:25am On Oct 11, 2023
sukkot:
they know one man can’t perform miracles and they also know their man won’t perform miracles. This is a little unspoken secret which I will let out, ndigbo only want their man in power for BRAGGING RIGHTS. That’s all. Nothing more nothing less. Just for bragging rights. You see the Igbo culture is predicated on bragging. It’s a culture that is deep rooted in bragging and trying to show off. This why they all try to build mansions in the village to show off. Even watching the man and seeing how he moves it’s all about showing off and displaying expensive cars and basically it’s a culture where the need to get the ego stroked constantly by showing expensive things is a never ending quest. It’s all about bragging and hedonism. And trying to get an Igbo president is just another way to make a lot of noise and brag when it happens. The fact that they cannot brag that the strongest and most powerful man in the land is an Igbo man is a constant source of irritation to them and the source of the strong desire for biafran agitation. The Biafra agitation is because they don’t have that bragging right to shout that the strongest man in the country is an Igbo man, which there is nothing wrong in being a braggart, we can accommodate your character flaws just as you accommodate ours but at least present us with a viable Igbo person as president then you can then have 8 years of bragging and noise making . We would happily give you that but it seems you are hell bent on getting this bragging rights at the expense of our countries future by presenting us with a man who ran anambra into the ground. The man will run the country into the ground. Try and post phone your desire to brag about an Igbo president till you present somebody like okonjo iweala. So truthfully igbos don’t really want a great country and neither do they think a great country can be achieved from the presidential seat, all they want is an Igbo president so they can satisfy that undying Igbo desire to brag. It’s all a quest to satisfy the desire to brag . To nurture the ego and the pride. Nothing more , nothing less

You just said it all chukwusukkot. You just conceptualized and articulated something so true. Our brethren from the East are loud, vain, crass and showy. Several years ago, during my NYSC orientation camp, I got a first hand experience what Igbo behavior, especially when they are more than 3 in number. At the mammy market you will see them gather together around a table, totally separate from others, nursing bottles of alcohol and causing a ruckus. Jeering at others and cursing in Igbo; they were just doing notice me. I was disgusted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by Pristine664: 2:11am On Oct 11, 2023
Rayban26:
Theres really no way just classify your foolishness Op. I didnt read your Gibberish writeup because I already know what it contains
In your mind you still think this is a yoruba vs igbo matter? Nigerians were willing to accept Osinbajo as their president until tinubu reared his ugly head and didnt allow Osinbajo get there. Let that sink in. Because how do people choose between criminals like tinubu and Atiku? Make una rest.

You mean you would have voted "mere commissioner", "Aso Rock house boy" " Trader money" etc etc who was part and parcel of Buhari's government ahead of Obi??

It's a complete lie. You guys were only saying this close to election in order to inherit Osinbajo supporters among the Yorubas. grin
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by Pristine664: 2:29am On Oct 11, 2023
NothingDoMe:
One more thing. Stop being unnecessarily touchy @sukkot. Ya'll said Tinubu would transform Nigeria like he did Lagos. We pointed out that Lagos wasn't necessarily transformed by him but hey we were labeled Igbos and branded haters.

Now Tinubu is failing badly Ya'll spewing crappie about not being superman and blah blah. Where's the team and talents Ya'll said he was going to assemble? He is busy assembling a media arm to defend his failures while in office. Lmafo.

Talking about how Obi would have performed is water under the bridge but again we are proven right that Ya'll have selected another failure. We all in it together brah but not in the same degree. The rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer.

There is no proof that Obi would have done better. His track records wasn't bright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by Cubox: 2:37am On Oct 11, 2023
Airlord2030:
yorubas are westerners and not south.. We don't need any southern rubbish..

We will support who ever we like.. You southerners can support who you like too

That boy is an akpu - smelling Igbo. His head is as flat as they come.
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by Pristine664: 2:41am On Oct 11, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Please shut up,you guys are very annoying! Who hates the yorubas?!

I am SS from Edo and I hussle in Lagos and God has been merciful and good,how then,how the hell can I now wake up and say I hate the yorubas?!
People show their disdain towards certain people at any given time especially in politics when a certain people for example choose to foist a certified failure like buhari on everyone!

The right thinking people all over the country blame you yorubas for that,which is very true.

A Benue friend once to me some time last year that the north now refer to us in the south as "those southern fools!"..and that's cos they feel disappointed over the choices we have been making.

In Nigeria, only the Igbo people are vocal enough to voice out their grievances but you people are like crabs, who always makes sure nobody climbs out to safety.. kilode!!!?

Your father and that your useless Oba is the one you are referring to here sha.
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by ayokellany: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2023
To start with the competition is btw Peter Pandora. Anambra n Bola Tinubu Lagos not SW.

Secondly, all this cork n tail BS statistics you rolled out how was it achievement of the Pandora criminal Peter Obi but that of Lagos was not credited to Bola Tinubu ?! Did I hear you say Igbo bigotry n foolishness ?

Mr Traveller, SW is losing yet Anambrans flock into the same SW they are doing beta than why don't they flocked into Adamawa Gombe etc

Last last you will have to cry blood.

Neckpresser101:

Obi is no saint I still maintain that. But he has result

Anambra has a GDP higher than all your SW apart from Lagos

Anambra ranks higher in education and literacy rate than all of your SW apart from Lagos

Anambra has better airport than all your SW states apart from Lagos

Anambra has one of the lowest poverty rate more than your SW states

Anambra has low crime rate than most of your SW states

Anambra has highest concentrations of billionaires in naira than all the states in Nigeria

Anambra has one of best school completion rate in Nigeria

Least out of school children in South

Anambra has one of best healthcare systems in Nigeria with , heart, kidney hospitals scattered around the state

Anambra is what it is today because of Obi that's why people will continue to vote APGA

SW are losing at all ground cap!

Results speaks for themselves

You guys better sit up

You obviously don't travel
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by Neckpresser101: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2023
ayokellany:
To start with the competition is btw Peter Pandora. Anambra n Bola Tinubu Lagos not SW.

Secondly, all this cork n tail BS statistics you rolled out how was it achievement of the Pandora criminal Peter Obi but that of Lagos was not credited to Bola Tinubu ?! Did I hear you say Igbo bigotry n foolishness ?

Mr Traveller, SW is losing yet Anambrans flock into the same SW they are doing beta than why don't they flocked into Adamawa Gombe etc

Last last you will have to cry blood.

Cry which blood abegg gettat!

1M+ kids out of school

Make Una continue living in denial grin
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by Justiceleague1: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
richie240:
If 'roadside quacks' can foist a known 'failure' when u 'successfuls professionals' were wide awake, then something is definitely wrong with you lots.
Maybe a little self-introspection can do d magic.
cool

Yep,that the bladdy contraption you all are in .just like in your NASS,where the majority mallams makes sure only north favored bills are passed .the rest of you can only lament... So maybe a lil' self-introspection can do magic cool
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by NOwazobia: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
The most pathetic way for anyone to right.

No paragraph, and hardly a pause.

I didn't bother reading it. undecided
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by Justiceleague1: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pristine664 cocoNTbrain grin:

Your father and that your useless Oba is the one you are referring to here sha.
Re: Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want by Justiceleague1: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pristine664 spongeBrain ti soro grin:

There is no proof that Obi would have done better. His track records wasn't bright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl / I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa / Ambassador Nominee Can't Recite National Anthem Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.