Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl (9075 Views)

Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting Four Teenage Boys In Lagos / NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi / Man Arraigned For Using Female Facebook Account For N1.5 Million Fraud(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by Mvnster: 7:44am On Oct 11, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Abi naa....

Plus, if the case was so grievous, would the judge have granted ₦50k bail?

Even the abduction charge as it stands should have gotten much stiffer bail conditions, if any at all.

The matter sef get k-leg.
The magistrate wants them to settle out of court obviously, we are still trying to settle one here, 2 sisters 14 and 17, gone awol since sept 29th..their excuse according to the aunty who per chance spoke with them is that their parents are too harsh.
These little children will not bring bigger trouble someday.
Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by Starships4u(m): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2023
Mvnster:
20 year old with no address grin grin. Just say yahoo boy lodge babe for 2weeks.
This is just the truth.. They are trying to flip this case because the girl is underaged. Those Ikere-Ekiti girls nor de ever hear word.

If she was dead the charge would have read murder instead.
Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by Philipmoon2(m): 8:17am On Oct 11, 2023
Hope her skull is intact, this side waste people are good in skull mining.
Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by CutSoap(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2023
LordReed:

This sounds more like the parents of the girl being angry with their daughter's boyfriend. Which means the guy is probably a stupid randy young goat.

Exactly what is in my mind
Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by obrian888: 8:30am On Oct 11, 2023
lasheun:
This would never be a crime in the North..
If you know, you know grin shocked

If she is kidnaped by a Southerner, it becomes a crime in the north.
Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by darkmarky(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2023
Real story.

15yr old girl went to live with her boyfriend and parents got wind of it and arrested him and changed the narrative to kidnapping.

Moral of story, do not have anything to do with an underaged girl.
Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by obrian888: 8:38am On Oct 11, 2023
stuffs2002:

1. She would be married to her sweetheart in the north
2. She would be killed and her scull used for ritual in the SW
3. She would be murdered, cooked and eaten in the SE

You too clever, these so called three big tribes are the Nigeria problem
Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2023
The Parents of the girl must be arrested also....

I know why I say this, I have travel far and wide and still traveling, all this teenage girls roaming up and down, where is their parents?

In Kwakwada, Abuja.... It is secondary school girls that are doing hook up, where is their parents is what I always ask...

A girl as young as 11years is no more a virgin.

I recall, until my younger sister got to University before she ever step her fit out of the House.
All the time in secondary school, it's either school or home, not even church, because church is the first place men or boys extort most of the teenage girls now.

Please don't just carry a baby or get a woman pregnant without plan and source of income. If you must do - don't exceed one child so that you can care for her or him.

This girls are innocent, Parents are the once causing this problems...
Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by Starking1000000(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2023
Hungry SW no go talk again

If na for East or Igbo man , you go hear DRVELOPERS, BEERFRAUD, IPOB, PETER OBI

B@stards , see the deep pit Una don drag Nigeria enter because of your useless tribalist mindset.

See me having hatred for northerners thinking they're Nigeria problem..... My little brain no show me say Yorubas are worst

Spits
Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by godofuck231: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
This news get K-leg. Please I need more investigation
its dyke appointment gone prolonged , nothing too hot there , if she was abducted for real life kidnap she would have screamed or would have been heard , but technically being below age of consent the guy go chop long sentence
Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by rulin247: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
fatboyslym007:
This sounds more like a case of young lovebirds, getting caught or date gone wrong.

How did he kidnap her?
Under what circumstances was she rescued?

If the case was from the girl's parents, then it's more of trying to punish the guy.
Also 15 years old is underage dating, but that's the new generation, 14-17 year old they enter runs...

If the case is from the girl, how did she escape?
Any prior evidence of the two in any kind relationship?
More questions

Please Note: the accusation was abduction not r@pe.

Go back and read the article again!

A twenty year old man taking a 15 year old girl to his place even if she agreed to it is still abduction and statutory rape cos shes not up to 18
Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by fatboyslym007: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
rulin247:

Go back and read the article again!

A twenty year old man taking a 15 year old girl to his place even if she agreed to it is still abduction and statutory rape cos shes not up to 18

Kindly read my submission with understanding...

Thanks...
Re: Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl by Adewale1603(m): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
Meteng:
Chei! He don pound the smallie taya
what is there to pound. 15yrs old wey never reach peak of her maturity, wey never mature, just like eating unripe fruits

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft / Incest! Man Keeps Daughter Captive For 24yrs / Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.