Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Israeli Worshippers Spitting On Christians Traveling To Jerusalem - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Worshippers Spitting On Christians Traveling To Jerusalem (1479 Views)

At Least 6 Hurt In Shooting Terror Attack Near Entrance To Jerusalem. / USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Worshippers Spitting On Christians Traveling To Jerusalem by Tunde835(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Mohamid:

SPITTING ON SOMEONE MEAN DEEP HATE FOR THAT PERSON
Nah. Killing someone means more hate. The guy you spit on can go back and shower but the guy you shot to death can't stand up.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Worshippers Spitting On Christians Traveling To Jerusalem by jhubril(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
Tunde835:
Nah. Killing someone means more hate. The guy you spit on can go back and shower but the guy you shot to death can't stand up.

Carry your black monkey face go Israel and preach the Gospel alive and see if you won't be beaten and spat upon.
Re: Israeli Worshippers Spitting On Christians Traveling To Jerusalem by Tunde835(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
jhubril:

Carry your black monkey face go Israel and preach the Gospel alive and see if you won't be beaten and spat upon.
My handsome face being spat upon and beaten is still better than being shot by jihadists. I'm not a religious extremist and i don't jerk at the slight criticism of christianity. I also think jews are wonderful people by the way.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Worshippers Spitting On Christians Traveling To Jerusalem by CJStarz: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
jhubril:

Sheeple. Lol

MaluπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Israeli Worshippers Spitting On Christians Traveling To Jerusalem by Jangbajantis: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
Weak attempt to gain sympathy from Christians for HAMAS terrorists. Kolework!
Let them spit the last drop of liquid in them on us, we'll still support them against Muslim terrorists.
Re: Israeli Worshippers Spitting On Christians Traveling To Jerusalem by jhubril(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
CJStarz:

MaluπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Israeli pour shits on you. Shame to be a rejected asslicker.

Re: Israeli Worshippers Spitting On Christians Traveling To Jerusalem by Shinjawest: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
God bless Israel for dealing with those head slamming mohammadian terrorists...

Kill all of them

Enemies of Muslims are our friends
Re: Israeli Worshippers Spitting On Christians Traveling To Jerusalem by Israelterrorist: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
As a good christain, now i know many christains are cowards and foolish, how will a sensible christains support Israel,
People that killed Jesus.
Israel don't believe in Jesus.
Jesus is from Palestine.
Jesus was born in Palestine
Re: Israeli Worshippers Spitting On Christians Traveling To Jerusalem by SamAfrik(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
jhubril:
In a disgusting behavior, colonial Israeli Jewish settlers on their way to Jerusalem to celebrate the Jewish holiday of Sukkot were filmed spitting on a group of Christian worshipers for no apparent reason.

Video below:

https://fb.watch/nCaexvWxoT/?
mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
Don't worry. Christians are not complaining.
Re: Israeli Worshippers Spitting On Christians Traveling To Jerusalem by Slynation(m): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
Jibril wants to use their usual pattern of divide and rule mental on Nigerian Christians to turn against Israel...Oga, it's not working and it won't work!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Israeli Worshippers Spitting On Christians Traveling To Jerusalem by Slynation(m): 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israelterrorist:
As a good christain, now i know many christains are cowards and foolish, how will a sensible christains support Israel,
People that killed Jesus.
Israel don't believe in Jesus.
Jesus is from Palestine.
Jesus was born in Palestine
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Need I remind you Israel has more Muslims that Christians. This one pain this muguπŸ˜‚

Don't worry, we ain't complaining, thank you for your concern!!
Re: Israeli Worshippers Spitting On Christians Traveling To Jerusalem by CJStarz: 6:36am On Oct 12, 2023
jhubril:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Israeli pour shits on you. Shame to be a rejected asslicker.

Typical of a head slamming Malu.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Hate filled comment . E dey una body but Israel don dey give it to una back to back, wotowoto. Come up with a superior arguement. 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Israeli Worshippers Spitting On Christians Traveling To Jerusalem by Somilat: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
Fake christians are brainwashed to support israel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gadhafi’s Gold-money Plan Would Have Devastated Dollar / Murder In Kinshaha: Who Killed Laurent Kabila? / Hilary Boko Haram Clinton Collapse In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.