Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,381 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine (41767 Views)

Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) / Armed Protesters In Camo Demonstrate Against Stay-At-Home Orders In Kansas, US / Thousands Gather On The Street Of Baghdad For General Soleimani's Funeral(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Memphis357(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

STFU!

Who gives a flying fvck about your fvcks!

Fvck you!
Eat a d!ck, you raggedy, gay-bitchass, maggot muthafucka!!đź–•
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by chopnaira: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
This war is Rothschild LGBTQ Zionist settler Jew vs the conservative Jews/aboriginal Jews and the Palestinians.

May God help them settle their fight. The aboriginal Jews are fighting back in London and also fighting back in Israel. They have all got scores to settle.

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Idaytesj29(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
chopnaira:
Zionist (LGBTQ loving) Jews in support of the Rothchilds's state of Israel attack conservative aboriginal Jew in Paris for attending a peaceful conference to support Palestine grin

Imagine this. And they are quick to name terrorist and say they are tolerant. Bunch wicked and stone hearted people

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Free2Fly: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

These are muslims from other countries who can't even be allowed to protest in their own countries.

I hope the West won't live to regret the freedom they're giving to members of this terroristic religion.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by fortunechy(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Useless people
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Juanmike(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
Mamalodii:
Wow where is the rally going on in London
At Kings Road, west London
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by fredoooooo: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
Be it Israel or palestin.. go their and help
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Allisgud: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2023
Will they beg UK govt to intercede if hamas is winning, moreover hamas ask for trouble and they are the one crying grin grin grin grin
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by malvisguy212: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:
I stand with the innocent victims of Hamas’ brutality. I stand with the Palestine Christians who are caught in the crossfire of this conflict. I stand with the morally upright and moderate Muslims and other religious people affected as well.

Terrorists and fanatics, it will never be well with you.

Off topic:

I have a question for Nigerian Christians.

What is the fate of Israelis who refuse to accept Jesus as their saviour when they die?

Remember, they’re God’s covenant people hmmm?
they perished
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Truth07: 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
but muslims call him a jewish prophet
the jewish prophet was rabbi Yahusha ha mashiac (yeshua the messiah) , this jesus is a trasformed demon, google the image of jesus and that of baphumet check thier right hand
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Truth07: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

Get well soon.
You need help asap, the name of the new testament where replaced by the romans, google the image of jesus and that of baphumet check their right hand
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by planetx: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
chopnaira:
More pics from Zionist (European Jews) and their gay parades in Tel Aviv supported by the Zionist Israel government. (Gov.IL)
How African Christians really got convinced that this people are God's chosen people is a marvel to me with their massive gay parades.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by zinaunreal(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
Palestine 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by kokomilala(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
The Auctioning Of Untruths

That land belongs to Israel. If we take Genesis 12, 15 and 32 into account, we will see that that land belongs to Israel. Thus, Isael cannot be defeated. History and the Bible agree on this.

In Genesis 32, Jacob 'wrestled ' with God and prevailed. As a result , his name was changed to Israel , which means: he prevails .

Before the Second World War, the nation of Israel didn't exist. It took the seemingly impossible resolution at the UN in 1948 for it to, in part, come to be.

The UN had felt the surrounding Arab nations , who hem in Isrsel and its about 700,000 Jews, would overrun Israel, but once Israel declared itself a nation, a war ensued and many Palestinians became displaced.

The Suez war in 1956 and 7-day war in 1967 are typical reminders of Genesis 32. Israel cannot be defeated, and that place cannot have peace until the close of the age .

What else do they want from Israel? Egypt alone is 50 times bigger than Israel. Israel is half land, half desert.

They are trying to put a spin on this untruth thst Israel ancestrally own that place. It was their obedience that sent them into exiles .
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by zinaunreal(m): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
kokomilala:
The Auctioning Of Untruths

That land belongs to Israel. If we take Genesis 12, 15 and 32 into account, we will see that that land belongs to Israel. Thus, Isael cannot be defeated. History and the Bible agree on this.

In Genesis 32, Jacob 'wrestled ' with God and prevailed. As a result , his name was changed to Israel , which means: he prevails .

Before the Second World War, the nation of Israel didn't exist. It took the seemingly impossible resolution at the UN in 1948 for it to, in part, come to be.

The UN had felt the surrounding Arab nations , who hem in Isrsel and its about 700,000 Jews, would overrun Israel, but once Israel declared itself a nation, a war ensued and many Palestinians became displaced.

The Suez war in 1956 and 7-day war in 1967 are typical reminders of Genesis 32. Israel cannot be defeated, and that place cannot have peace until the close of the age .

What else do they want from Israel? Egypt alone is 50 times bigger than Israel. Israel is half land, half desert.

They are trying to put a spin on this untruth thst Israel ancestrally own that place. It was their obedience that sent them into exiles .

Abeg no dey bring bible for this matter. Do you know how many people own land if you date bible history?
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
Truth07:
You need help asap, the name of the new testament where replaced by the romans, google the image of jesus and that of baphumet check their right hand

Get well soon.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
Chris2863:
nothing like morally upright Muslim. They are all terrorists/terrorists sympathizers like you

So they told you all Muslims are blood thirsty including Dangote and some of your Muslim relatives and neighbours?
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Masterito:
Don't bring the name of Jesus into your foolishness. Jews don't kill Christians like Muslim do. Free free to stand and I recommend your go to Palestine and stand for them well. You expect Isreal to give them cup of coffee after Hamas attacked them?

Excuse me, who killed Jesus?

Who persecuted the early Christians in Jerusalem/Israel? Muslims?
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Truth07: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

Get well soon.
Lol slave
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Tommydare(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Silly question. U should leave judgment to the Almighty. Even Christians will face judgment.
OkCornel:
I stand with the innocent victims of Hamas’ brutality. I stand with the Palestine Christians who are caught in the crossfire of this conflict. I stand with the morally upright and moderate Muslims and other religious people affected as well.

Off topic:

What is the fate of Israelis who refuse to accept Jesus as their saviour when they die?

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Slynation(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

Off topic:

nonsense question...channel it to Natanyahu
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
it is what is it, you cant enter the place of a perfect God with your imperfection

no justice there, so take the perfection he offers

So everyone in the second resurrection who will be judged according to their works are all going to the lake of fire?
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
Slynation:
nonsense question...channel it to Natanyahu

Typical of Nigerian Christians to deflect
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
Truth07:
Lol slave

Liberated man, what exactly have you done with this knowledge? How has it improved your standard of living?
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by LivingSage: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
You and your type are brainwashed.

This isn't religious WAR.
NzogbuNzogbu:
uk go soon they receive their woto woto from muslim very soon

let them be allowing silly protest when their govt don take decision
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Tommydare:
Silly question. U should leave judgment to the Almighty. Even Christians will face judgment.

Awwn, but the same Nigerian Christians are hasty to conclude our African ancestors who never had encounter with Christianity are hell bound.

I’m loving the double standards.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Truth07: 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

Liberated man, what exactly have you done with this knowledge? How has it improved your standard of living?
your slave masters promised you heaven where you will live with God abi, sorry oh let me not stop you
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Kay25(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
I knew it will happen since most of those that come in are Muslims
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Diligence: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
Where were these hypocrites when Palestine/Hamas/Hezbollah/Islamic Jihadists TERRORISTS killed innocent children, elders, women & foreigners.

Sorry guz. Your game is up! US, UK, France, Germany, even China are on standby to obliterate the remaining Hamas who killed their citizens!

Iran is next, and the Iranian terrorists know it!
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by bdon123(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:
Funny how some Nigerians support Hamas but hate IPOB. Hamas that committed far more terrible atrocities than IPOB.

Indeed one man's Terrorist is another man's Freedom Fighter.
Very true. Ipob was peaceful until buhari attacked n killed dem.also ,ipob dont go attacking civilians n yet some bastards yet dey show solidarity wit has that went to attack israel killing women n kids

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Truth07:
your slave masters promised you heaven where you will live with God abi, sorry oh let me not stop you

Still beating around the bush.

This “liberating” information you have right now, how has it improved your standard of living?

Look around you, take stock of your life and let me know.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

So everyone in the second resurrection who will be judged according to their works are all going to the lake of fire?
very clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Mamadou Gassama Honored At BET Award In USA / Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television / Man Murders His Girlfriend’s Baby In Cameroon For Suspecting Her Of Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.