Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,101 members, 7,852,736 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS (17838 Views)

Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister / Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) / Passport Issuance Resumes May 31 – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS by SalamRushdie: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
These crooks cannot change

1 Like

Re: Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS by micellgevity: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
Some people will not read before blaming the NIS or commenting. Lost or stolen passport that needs replacement takes longer than 2 weeks, simple!
Re: Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS by Styluss: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
Is it also hateful when they spread propaganda of lifting the UAE ban. You una just mumu like this?

Oblongata:
Oya hateful people, food don done!

No matter how many negative comments and stvpid 'likes' hateful people throw here....

BAT will still be your president and forward Nigeria must!

1 Like

Re: Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS by SpatialKing(m): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
Oblongata:
Oya hateful people, food don done!

No matter how many negative comments and stvpid 'likes' hateful people throw here....

BAT will still be your president and forward Nigeria must!

Is people like that are pulling this country backward... So people can't demand accountability and you tag them hateful...

1 Like

Re: Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS by Solofresh2: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
sukkot:
grin
Boss there is something I want to clarify from you. This friend of mine gambles a lot and has been losing money to sport betting company. So when he goes broke, he begs me to lend him money which I usually do but I use to advice him to stop gambling but he doesn't listen. So I warned him that if he did not stop,I will stay away and stop lending him money.We got to an argument which lead the question am about to ask.
Is losing money to gambling charitable or a from of charity?
Please I want to learn
Re: Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS by goody234: 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
i for one have vowed not to pay a single penny above the official price ...NIS officers are doing illegal business and i will not encourage the corruption
Re: Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS by goody234: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2023
PHIPEX:
Lol, this is what happens when propaganda meets reality. If you claimed to have cleared tens of thousands of backlog in 2 weeks, how come you can't meet new requests within 2 weeks? Bear in mind new applications come in trickles compared to backlogs. Are you saying you get over 100k applications per week?

Reality humbles propaganda anytime any day

I never believed the idiots
Re: Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS by Myer(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
PHIPEX:
Lol, this is what happens when propaganda meets reality. If you claimed to have cleared tens of thousands of backlog in 2 weeks, how come you can't meet new requests within 2 weeks? Bear in mind new applications come in trickles compared to backlogs. Are you saying you get over 100k applications per week?

Try to dey read pass first paragraph. Lazy obidient youths.

1 Like

Re: Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS by Myer(m): 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
MT:

This is nonsense. Even for lost passport and change of data, she could not give a time frame. She gave all the contacts without a single official email.

That immigration needs serious overhauling.

How can a PAID service for a country's passport seems like the immigration service is doing the applicants favour? They need to understudy countries that have developed expertise in this kind of service delivery.

The service quality we currently have is very disgraceful

You should be grateful for the simple fact that when you had backlogs and you were frustrated, what were you able to do? NOTHING.

So as much ad its not a favor, learn to appreciate and encourage improvement.
Don't be ungrateful and entitled. It's not a good look.
Re: Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS by spako4(m): 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Well said Madam
Re: Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS by OsunOriginal: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
By Michael Olugbode

Source: ThisDay

How many of the immigration officials have you apprehended and sacked? Almost all of your officers are involved and you need to make some scape goats.

You think they will let go easily?
Re: Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS by Africankel(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
micellgevity:
Some people will not read before blaming the NIS or commenting. Lost or stolen passport that needs replacement takes longer than 2 weeks, simple!

Don't mind them. People don't read, they just jump on a headline and start abusing.
Re: Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS by sukkot: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
Solofresh2:
Boss there is something I want to clarify from you. This friend of mine gambles a lot and has been losing money to sport betting company. So when he goes broke, he begs me to lend him money which I usually do but I use to advice him to stop gambling but he doesn't listen. So I warned him that if he did not stop,I will stay away and stop lending him money.We got to an argument which lead the question am about to ask.
Is losing money to gambling charitable or a from of charity?
Please I want to learn
oh Chief losing money to gambling is not charitable and not a form of charity grin
Re: Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS by youngrichnigga: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
I know someone whose fresh passport has yet to be issued forget about the story of clearing backlogs already undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS by Solofresh2: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
sukkot:
oh Chief losing money to gambling is not charitable and not a form of charity grin
I talk am.I think I just need to stay away from some people sha.
Re: Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS by MT: 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
Myer:

You should be grateful for the simple fact that when you had backlogs and you were frustrated, what were you able to do? NOTHING.

So as much ad its not a favor, learn to appreciate and encourage improvement.
Don't be ungrateful and entitled. It's not a good look.

You are NOT making any sense.

If I don't feel ENTITLED over service that is paid for by me, what else will I be entitled for? Are they doing it for free? So,we should keep cheering mediocrity?

Some of you just use English word you have no full grasp of.

You have been under the cosh for so long you do not even know what should be acceptable by you again . It's a PAID service, not free!!
Re: Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS by NinjaMetahuman: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
goody234:

I never believed the idiots
did you take your time to read the post or especially the short highlighted part?

Ofcos you didn't .

Just read comment from stupid people and agree with them.
Re: Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS by koboko69: 12:40am On Oct 15, 2023
PHIPEX:

Did you even read the article? Another attention seeking, likes craving, piece of obidient!
Re: Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS by sukkot: 5:51am On Oct 15, 2023
Solofresh2:
I talk am.I think I just need to stay away from some people sha.
hehe yeah dont let that guy drag you down. hang with people who are doing what you want to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS by goody234: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
did you take your time to read the post or especially the short highlighted part?

Ofcos you didn't .

Just read comment from stupid people and agree with them.

I did read the the post it was a task they could not deliver especially with the backlog of applications through various stages ....It should be a standard of 2 to 3 weeks anywhere ...not because one new minister comes and and starts pontificating magic will now happen ...The NIS has shown themselves to be corrupt, let them clear all that first then things will progress ...

in case you work for NIS when people send enquiry emails they are supposed to respond with 5 working days ...as opposed to not responding at all ...

Left to me i will privatise the whole thing and get rid of the incompetence all together

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio: Nigeria Not Wealthy But I Will Fight Corruption Like Buhari Is Doing / Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. / Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.