Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) (42747 Views)

How Israel Went From Creating Hamas To Bombing It. (pics) / This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 / Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by sslcrypt: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
I know some people will come here to say rubbish about AlJazeera. This is one of the few truthful and unbiased news outlet remaining in this world. Aljazeera has never been known to spread propaganda and false news. Unlike CNN that openly apologised to the world for spreading fake news about beheaded babies, only God knows what else they've been lying about.

I stopped watching CNN and all her affiliated stations when i watched this video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksb3KD6DfSI?si=XdDVafRjvjR81ihl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnIQalprvR8?

si=ajfZjhjURW4Oxgg8

Blah blah blah blah blah blah GO AND DIE WITH YOUR TERRORIST SUPPORT CHANNEL
AL JAHIDIST CHANNEL..... NONSENSE
Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by Alfabest07(m): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
blacksam01:
i watch Aljazeera all the time..they are anti isreal..

alwayd doing documentary on how Israel is maltreating amd killing muslims...

rubbish station
so why do you keep prefering the news channel over the non-anti-muslim ?
Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by FxMasterz: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
I know some people will come here to say rubbish about AlJazeera. This is one of the few truthful and unbiased news outlet remaining in this world. Aljazeera has never been known to spread propaganda and false news. Unlike CNN that openly apologised to the world for spreading fake news about beheaded babies, only God knows what else they've been lying about.

I stopped watching CNN and all her affiliated stations when i watched this video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnIQalprvR8?si=ajfZjhjURW4Oxgg8

Aljazeera also reported the beheaded babies and never apologied.

1 Like

Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by Ayanfet: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
Any story that lives out the details of Biblical account about Israel is fake. The promised Land was given to Israel by God.

1 Like

Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by Stephench: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
Whalis:
Ask Syria who are their neighbors, it is Israel. The same to Lebanon and Jordan Palestine is never a neighbor to these countries.

Very ignorant comment. What is Lebanon? What is Palestine and what is Israel? Do you know that Palestinians, Israelites and Lebanese people are all and the same people? They're all Canaanites. Modern day Palestinians and Lebanese are mixture mostly Samaritans and that place has been there homeland.
Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by sylve11: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Arab TVC

Lol grin cool

1 Like

Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by sylve11: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2023
Deemas:

Alright Aljazeera, I have heard you till I also hear from BBC then I will choose who to believe.

That simple, my guy. cool

2 Likes

Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by Shyboyk(m): 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
Quintopia:

THIS RELIGIOUS FANATIC AND PSYCOPATH IS A CLEAR IMBECI.LE WHO THINKS POPULATIONS SHOULD BE CALLOUSLY UPROOTED FROM THEIR LAND AND CAGED IN BARBED WIRE FENCED CONCENTRATION CAMPS, SURROUNDED BY ARMED SOLDIERS, BASED ON WHAT SUPPOSEDLY OCCURRED 3,000 YEARS AGO.

YOU ARE A SICK, DEMENTED PERSON, AND DESERVE TO BE IN A STRAITJACKET.

So u are trying to say Palestine was surrounded by barbed wires…because I don’t understand u
Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by Eriokanmi: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:

See you. Aljazeera is baba oniro and anti istrael news media.

https://m.jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/aljazeera-removes-an-anti-israel-fake-report-but-damage-already-done-655385
Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by MrAgbako: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2023
I pray for peace
Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by DukeNija(m): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:

Al jazeera is a pro Palestinian channel. Stop deceiving yourself. I can guarantee you’re a Muslim that revels in delusion.

2 Likes

Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by bewla(m): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
Phoen1X:
Una go explain taya...aljazeera that we know is deeply pro palestine.
Then how old is Israel independence

If Tinubu said any thing you be among dose to call him drug lord

Kettle calling pot black
And you support isreal to take others life and you celebrate it

Godd is watching you
Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by Available9: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:

Which ever way you look at it, the over 7000 rockets launched by hamas against Israel on 7th October, 2023 was not necessary...the same people who celebrated the death of over 1000 Israelis on 7th October, 2023 are the same people protesting against the retaliation in Gaza...

1 Like

Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by Gaddafih001(m): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
How Israel was created

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI_spMxp6t8?si=w8JpjDmiGx-5uWei

The land is called Palestine and Jews lived there and not these set of people.
Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by sylve11: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
blacksam01:

the violence inborn into ur religion is evident in ur reply....

where was isreal located....? they fell from heaven...?

cool
Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by DukeNija(m): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
Pharaohny:
how the LAND GRABBER was created grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ADMIN PUSH to the front page let ISREAL sympathizers weep undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Palestinians in Gaza and Muslims around the world are the only ones weeping. Lmao
Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by Rebuke: 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
Quintopia:

YOU ARE A NASTY FOOL.

EVIL BASTARD.

IS ANYTHING THEY ARE SAYING FALSE?

SO BECAUSE THE PALESTINIANS ARE MUSLIMS.... IS IT NOT THE SAME GOD WHO CREATED YOU THAT CREATED THEM?

WHY ARE YOU IGNORING THEIR OPPRESSION?

HOW IS IT OKAY FOR WHITE PEOPLE FROM EUROPE TO GO IN AND DISPOSSESS THEM OF THEIR LAND AND THEN CONFINE THEM IN A CAGE SURROUNDED BY BARBED WIRE FENCING AND SOLDIERS?

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD LEARN TO VALUE TRUTH OVER PARTIALITY AND BIAS.

WHAT SORT OF NASTY PEOPLE ARE YOU?

EVEN IF YOU SUPPORT ISRAEL, SAY THE TRUTH AND ADMIT IT WHEN YOU SEE IT, IE THAT THE PALESTINIANS HAVE BEEN UNJUSTLY TREATED HISTORICALLY, AND A FAIR RESOLUTION IS REQUIRED.

IT WILL NOT KILL YOU, AND IT WILL STAND YOU IN GOOD STEAD WITH YOUR MAKER.

STOP STANDING UP FOR EVIL AND OPPRESSION BY THE WEALTHY AND POWERFUL OVER THE POOR IN THIS WORLD.

Typical! Yhu guys always try hard to force yhur belief and fake stories on people, and if they don't buy into yhur lies and bullcrapts, yhu take up arms to draw blood.

See how yhu are screaming all over nairaland. Standing for evil? I am sure yhu are playing yhur usual blackmailing game here.

The blood thirsty set of people that find pleasure in beheading and bombing innocent people are now crying because they met their match this time.

What does yhur quran say about the palestines and Israeli? If yhu must tell history, start from beginning and not cut and paste.

How many times have yhu come here to condemn the activities of bokoharam, especially when they abduct Christians and forced them into marriage.

Did yhu come here to condemn the killing of Deborah, a young Christian lady killed in the name of Muhammad and Allah? No, because yhu believed she deserved to die for "blasphemy"

Now, look at yhur self in the mirror 🪞 and yhu will understand the perfect meaning of HYPOCRISY!

Well, yhu can continue to wail all yhu want, the world knows the truth and only the brainwashed will buy yhur bullcrapt.

Yhu are just so pathetic, a bunch of nuisance!

4 Likes

Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by emapeteum(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:

Really!! Are you not biased already in your opinion?

1 Like

Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by Akpan107(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
AbuAeesha:
Even with these facts with video evidences.
Some are still wailing and denying it.
Do you want to write the history yourself??
Israel has existed more than 5,000 Years and the land has always belong to the Jews.

Since you are Muslim, the Quran will guide you on that.

Read 5:21-26

Allah the Islamic god admitted giving the land to Moses....

They are called the children of Israel.

Jesus is a Jew where's his land and where did he come from?

No Arab man comes from Israel.

1 Like

Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by cassyrooy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
Phoen1X:
Una go explain taya...aljazeera that we know is deeply pro palestine.
It's based in Doha, Qatar and they're a very rich country with their 330k citizens and over 2.4million expatriate workers.

They're pro Palestine indeed.

2 Likes

Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by Eriokanmi: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
ahaz:

Mr Oga if you and your biased ALJAZERA wants to tell the history of Israel, start from before 750 BC when the Babylonians burnt down the temple or start from the time of King David at least it's in your Quran but you won't read the quranic account but want to hypocritically ignore it to take sides.
If anyone is narrating the history of Israel from 1947 then that person is just a logger...Your Muhammed himself met Jews in Jerusalem when he came visiting

The Saudi Arabia s themselves knew of a truth that the Hebrews have being inhabiting that land for centuries before the Muslim caliphs started butchering them and concerned them to a small location in the map and flooded the land with Arabs who were mostly children of islamic solders fighting the crusaders over the control of Jerusalem.

If we will excuse the ancient Palestinians who were called the Phiistians of old who were found in GAZA, Ekron etc el not all the Arab land grabbers who were like your FULANI brothers chasing away the people of the middle belt from their lands but be rest assured, a generation will some day arise and do the needful against the Fulanis.
Don't mind them on the emboldened. Same people would rush to the media to claim that the earth was created over 2 billion years ago with giant dinosaurs roaming the earth like ocean vessels grin.
Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
[quote author=Quintopia post=126408920]

THIS RELIGIOUS FANATIC AND PSYCOPATH IS A CLEAR IMBECI.LE WHO THINKS POPULATIONS SHOULD BE CALLOUSLY UPROOTED FROM THEIR LAND AND CAGED IN BARBED WIRE FENCED CONCENTRATION CAMPS, SURROUNDED BY ARMED SOLDIERS, BASED ON WHAT SUPPOSEDLY OCCURRED 3,000 YEARS AGO.

YOU ARE A SICK, DEMENTED PERSON, AND DESERVE TO BE IN A STRAITJACKET.
[/quote. DUST YOUR AK-47 AND GO AND DEFEND YOUR BROTHERS IN FAITH IN GAZA.

Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by Nteogwuija(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
Friend22:

We all know the truth, but people like you choose to be blind

Let ask you an honest question:
If someone, a relative who had no home and you decide to shelter him for a long time;and all of a sudden he and his gang of friends said,you see this house🇯🇴 is not actually for you alone, but for your relative:how will you react?
Will you sheepishly smile and pack out of your house or simply fight back and reclaim what you know is rightfully yours?

If your answer is yes to the first question and you are still condemning this then you're a reprobate fool! (No apologies)
However, if you answer to second question is yes, then you should know that's exactly what Palestinians are fighting for.

But I guess objectivity died the day you people started reading your Bible with one eye closed.

Funny how you guys see no wrong in Hamas shooting at unarmed youths who were just partying. Dragging people out of houses and shooting them, killed parents in front of their children.

Even if there was a territorial conflict, does it warrant what Hamas did?

You lots are despicable, very disgusting set of humans.

Phew!

4 Likes

Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by VaginaAcademic: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
Israel the land grabber
Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by Manfromlasvegas(m): 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
The truth is a lot of people don't like the truth. They love the truth whenever it supports them, but when it is against them they will fight it bitterly. Nobody, no human, who has read the history of Israel and Palestine objectively will support Israel. The only people that support Israel are humans that have lost their humanity. They are either completely ignorant or followers of the devil the great liar. It is not about Islam. I am not Muslim myself. But as someone rightly said, you don't need to be Muslim to support Palestine, you just need to be human.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by AbuAeesha: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
Akpan107:
Israel has existed more than 5,000 Years and the land has always belong to the Jews.

Since you are Muslim, the Quran will guide you on that.

Read 5:21-26

Allah the Islamic god admitted giving the land to Moses....

They are called the children of Israel.

Jesus is a Jew where's his land and where did he come from?

No Arab man comes from Israel.

I got no time to debate with you,just kindly spot where the documentary and video evidence lied or not true
Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
How Israel was created

Your video isn't complete, find out the role of president Roosevelt played in the creation of the state of Israel. You'll have a better perspective.

1 Like

Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by tctrills: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:

Oga, Aljazeera has always been a propaganda network for the Qatar gov. This very video you posted is an example of such.
Below is a better vision of the story how Israel was created.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNf40sBcvKk?si=lzgbw37ZQbv8C5_P

1 Like

Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by stankezzy: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
A country that appeared in d bible was created does it not sound foolish? Did Palestine appear in d bible or quaran, but Israel appeared in both , u can't worship in Solomon's temple and leter denied that Israel doesn't belong there when we all know that Solomon's was a former king of Israel, aljazera is talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
AbuAeesha:

I got no time to debate with you,just kindly spot where the documentary and video evidence lied or not true

There's no lie there, there's just an imbalance in perspective.

2 Likes

Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by Diligence: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
Guz: if U want to HV fun & laugh, just watch Aljaazera!

U go see lies, onesidedness, stupidity 101, victim card playing...no condemnation of TERRORISM...

1 Like

Re: How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) by Bliztzer: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
How Israel was created

How isreal was recreated as a nation. Wetin aljezera sabi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) / Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable) / Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.