Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel (61387 Views)

Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction / CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa / Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by idrezee(m): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hope218:

Exactly, to these people, Islam is only a religion of peace when you let them subdue you. The worst of them all are those ones who claim to be "liberal/moderate". They're all closet extremists who are too cowardly to practice what their Quoran tells them, so they leave it to the "extremist" ones.

You have gone far. No cure again. This is a big shame. Hence any Muslim you see you ha.te even if they are nice to you.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by falopey: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
Obi1kenobi:

I'm sure the Palestinians will much prefer statehood and control of their own land and resources than getting "work permits" to work in their occupier's stolen land. In case you're not aware, there's an almost 2 decades air, land and sea blockade of Gaza by Israel, rendering the city an open air prison, and there are very severe restrictions on what they can bring into the enclave. This is why Gaza is dependent on Israel for many services. Israel is not doing it for charity. Other Arab states are not asking Israel to provide electricity or water for them.

One and only goal of hamas is to destroy Israel. Israel has offered them peace deal and offer for them to become a state which they reject until they see Israel destroyed. Jews are on their ancestral land that Arabs so called Palestine stole.

What resources exactly does Palestine have? lol
They can seek for jobs within their territory if they don’t want one from Israel

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by popcykaylah(m): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!
Pele o oloyinbo.. this shows how shallow minded you are

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by ponishah: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Another beheaded babies style propaganda loading, watch out.. Show us the bodies of the dead hostages, we want to see it. Just like you showed us pictures of burnt goats and called it "babies beheaded by hamas" and later came to apologise for the propaganda. liars and shameless land grabbers. Chosen Gay and Homosexual people.

Oga stop saying rubbish. Israel isn't controling their economy. Then how is Israel able to block food, electricity, and water supply to Gaza in less than 1 week?
You people keep believing nonsense. Brainwashed lots.
tinubu cut ELECTRICITY to niger republic, does nigeria control the economy of niger?
OLODO

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by biafranrealson: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
DankemzI:
Why war, can't we live in peace ✌️ as one?
My take is Fulani should stop the middle belt massacre nothing concern Israel and Palestine with me apart from bible verses
Israel self do not use your bible
Check well ,they are jewish and their religion is Judaism
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
popcykaylah:

Pele o oloyinbo.. this shows how shallow minded you are

Baba Kayla.

I like that name!

My sincere apologies. No vex.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by kennyz247(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
StudyBarn:

You are quite insane, Israel has totally blockaded Gaza since at least 2007 after decades long occupation, Gaza has no port, no airport, no rail infrastructure, everything is either smuggled in from Egypt which maintains another blockade on the other side of Gaza. Food, medicine and gas is not allowed to enter, people are not allowed to move freely. Gaza is said to be the world's largest open air prison kinda like the Warsaw ghetto.

Y'all just cap rubbish here

But same thing happened in ilorin (Kwara) to the isese or traditional worshipers,u guys stop them from doing there worship peacefully and u guys were all happy..
So enjoy this too
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
falopey:

No, it’s Israel’s land and air boarders bordering Gaza. Not inside Gaza. Every country has that right to control land and air boarders within their territory to secure their borders.

Are you going to fault Nigeria if it sent military to protect its borders against Mali. Of course Mali won’t complain

This is a silly comparison. Gaza is not some sovereign country whose residents violate Israel's borders. Gaza is under an air, land and sea blockade since 2007. No one is allowed to leave it except Israel (and partially Egypt which controls 1 of 5 land crossings) allows them to (and they rarely do). It's basically an open air prison camp.

It's easy to educate yourselves on the basics of this conflict, but so many of you choose not to and just spout nonsense propaganda
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_the_Gaza_Strip

I have no inclination to support Hamas seeing as I despise Islamic fundamentalists and fanatics, but the Palestinian struggle is a legitimate struggle against an occupation, settler-colonialism by immigrant Jews, and apartheid and not just some nonsense religious war. There are very real issues here that Israel bears its share of responsibility for.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by porthouse7(f): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
falopey:

No, it’s Israel’s land and air boarders bordering Gaza. Not inside Gaza. Every country has that right to control land and air boarders within their territory to secure their borders.

Are you going to fault Nigeria if it sent military to protect its borders against Mali. Of course Mali won’t complain
isreal control what goes in and out of Gaza and u call that freedom
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Masterito(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
Honestly I also thank God for that too.
HardBishop:
Islam and wahala. Thank God I'm not a Muslim
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by AutoChick4U(f): 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
misreal:
Israel left Gaza in 2005 after holding Gaza for 38yrs.in other to protect themselves from suicide bombings orchestrated by hamas,they had to build something like a wall to protect Israel.So when palestines are asking for freedom,what are they really asking for??…is israel still controlling their economy??…..what they want is for Israel to lower their walls and let them into Israel,so they can continue their divide bombings in order to totally take over Israel..people who support hamas don’t just want the existence of the state of Israel,they are jihadist. They complain that israel is cutting power and water,the question is this.Who will supply water and power to a people that wants them dead?how can I feed my killer?.. Palestines should be prostesting against hamas who misappropriated their funds,not israel.Israel is only trying to protect its citizens.
are you minding them? Envy won't allow them leave isreal alone seeing how prosperous their own side is.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by nams77: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
electric, water and food .Don't come to my mention spewing thrash.. electric, water and food .
Read what you posted initially and my response and let's know who is spewing trash. You folks are blinded by religion.
So it is permissible for a man to enter my house and wreak havoc and all I should do is congratulate such a fellow and pat him on his back?
Una never see anything..
If you do anyhow, you go see anyhow...warri proverb
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by AutoChick4U(f): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
porthouse7:
Na d looseguard and freedom cause Hamas to rise and strick them unawares. Na that freedom make those Muslim Arabs sack Christian Lebanese from their ancestral land

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by falopey: 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
porthouse7:

What goes into Gaza passes through Israel territory. Doesn’t Nigeria have the right to control what goes into Benin.

Israel “control” what goes into Gaza to screen and stop weapons and not humanitarian resources

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by prophetfire: 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
misreal:
Israel left Gaza in 2005 after holding Gaza for 38yrs.in other to protect themselves from suicide bombings orchestrated by hamas,they had to build something like a wall to protect Israel.So when palestines are asking for freedom,what are they really asking for??…is israel still controlling their economy??…..what they want is for Israel to lower their walls and let them into Israel,so they can continue their divide bombings in order to totally take over Israel..people who support hamas don’t just want the existence of the state of Israel,they are jihadist. They complain that israel is cutting power and water,the question is this.Who will supply water and power to a people that wants them dead?how can I feed my killer?.. Palestines should be prostesting against hamas who misappropriated their funds,not israel.Israel is only trying to protect its citizens.
They want Israel away from the entire middle east. That's what Iran told them to demand.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by AutoChick4U(f): 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
electric, water and food .Don't come to my mention spewing thrash.. electric, water and food .
So who exactly is stopping them from creating electricity, water for themselves? Biting fingers that's feeding them huh?
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Lanre1st(m): 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
HardBishop:
Islam and wahala. Thank God I'm not a Muslim

That’s why your life is a waste
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by AutoChick4U(f): 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
prophetfire:
They want Israel away from the entire middle east. That's what Iran told them to demand.
not possible. That's Israel ancestral land far back as the days of prophet Moses.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
falopey:

One and only goal of hamas is to destroy Israel. Israel has offered them peace deal and offer for them to become a state which they reject until they see Israel destroyed. Jews are on their ancestral land that Arabs so called Palestine stole.

What resources exactly does Palestine have? lol
They can seek for jobs within their territory if they don’t want one from Israel

Hamas does not represent all Palestinians. Palestinians in the West Bank (who outnumber Gaza residents) are ruled by the Palestinian Authority and Israel would not make a deal with them. Instead, they continue to develop Israeli settlements on Palestinian territory. The Palestinians are also on ancestral land. Gaza is thousands of years old and has never been a Jewish city. Palestinians have lived in these lands for centuries - some millennia. The vast majority of Jews in modern day Israel are 1st or 2nd generation immigrants from Europe and the Middle East. It seems crazy to suggest Palestinians should leave their homes for German and Russian and Polish and Hungarian Jewish migrants.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by porthouse7(f): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
falopey:

What goes into Gaza passes through Israel territory. Doesn’t Nigeria have the right to control what goes into Benin.

Israel “control” what goes into Gaza to screen and stop weapons and not humanitarian resources
that’s what Israel made u believe, Gaza have access to sea
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by falopey: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
Obi1kenobi:

This is a silly comparison. Gaza is not some sovereign country whose residents violate Israel's borders. Gaza is under an air, land and sea blockade since 2007. [b]No one is allowed to leave it [/b]except Israel (and partially Egypt which controls 1 of 5 land crossings) allows them to (and they rarely do). It's basically an open air prison camp.

It's easy to educate yourselves on the basics of this conflict, but so many of you choose not to and just spout nonsense propaganda
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_the_Gaza_Strip

I have no inclination to support Hamas seeing as I despise Islamic fundamentalists and fanatics, but the Palestinian struggle is a legitimate struggle against an occupation, settler-colonialism by immigrant Jews, and apartheid and not just some nonsense religious war. There are very real issues here that Israel bears its share of responsibility for.

The bold is a propaganda. How do Palestinians that work in Isreal move? Because I do not allow you to flood my country illegally which Palestinians would like to do in Israel to commit terror doesn’t mean no one is allowed to move.

Palestinian that pass security checks are allowed in Israel. Do you visit any country without an invitation or visa
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by AutoChick4U(f): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
kennyz247:

But same thing happened in ilorin (Kwara) to the isese or traditional worshipers,u guys stop them from doing there worship peacefully and u guys were all happy..
So enjoy this too
That's how they are. Claiming people's land and shoving their religion down their throats
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
AutoChick4U:
not possible. That's Israel ancestral land far back as the days of prophet Moses.

The Biblical story of Israel is complete nonsense according to archaelogical studies. But even if we took the Bible's story seriously, the very same Bible claims Israel displaced the Canaanites from the land they came to occupy. So this means the land is not even the "ancestral land" of the Jews.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by falopey: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
porthouse7:
that’s what Israel made u believe, Gaza have access to sea
do you know that Egypt their Muslim brothers don’t want Palestinians in their country too? Palestinians need to apply for Egypt permission to visit Egypt two weeks before their visit.

Israel told Egypt to annex Gaza. Egypt said no thank you

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Horus(m): 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Where are the pictures of bodies of hostages?
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Moniya4Real(m): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
Fake news everywhere, here is a proof of the IDF rebuffing they found bodies of hostages

Russian Minister May Discuss Hamas Hostages - RIA

Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov has told RIA Novosti he is heading back to Qatar, where he may discuss the release of Hamas hostages with representatives from the group.

Meanwhile, the IDF on Saturday rubbished reports that they had recovered bodies of hostages after a raid into Gaza Friday.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
falopey:

The bold is a propaganda. How do Palestinians that work in Isreal move? Because I do not allow you to flood my country illegally which Palestinians would like to do in Israel to commit terror doesn’t mean no one is allowed to move.

Palestinian that pass security checks are allowed in Israel. Do you visit any country without an invitation or visa

Gaza is supposed to be contiguous with other Palestinian territory stretching across the West Bank - territory that Israel occupies. Gaza's residents are not supposed to need papers to move around in their own lands. You seem to be missing the point that Israel has stolen and occupied most of the land, and left Palestinians trapped in an archipelago of disconnected bantustans, where they require the special permission of their Jewish masters to move around. This has occurred in the world before in the days of apartheid South Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Confirmedzombie: 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Isreal are telling lies to gain sympathy.

Where are pictures of bodies of the hostages.

Dirty propaganda from the isreali military
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Idaytesj29(m): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
misreal:

https://fb.watch/nGMtxloR2D/?mibextid=NnVzG8
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by falopey: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
Obi1kenobi:

Gaza is supposed to be contiguous with other Palestinian territory stretching across the West Bank - territory that Israel occupies. Gaza's residents are not supposed to need papers to move around in their own lands. You seem to be missing the point that Israel has stolen and occupied most of the land, and left Palestinians trapped in an archipelago of disconnected bantustans, where they require the special permission of their Jewish masters to move around. This has occurred in the world before in the days of apartheid South Africa.

Palestinians stole that land from Jews. Do you know that Bethlehem the birth place of Jesus is in West Bank? They stole it and the real owners came back
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Idaytesj29(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
falopey:
do you know that Egypt their Muslim brothers don’t want Palestinians in their country too? Palestinians need to apply for Egypt permission to visit Egypt two weeks before their visit.

Israel told Egypt to annex Gaza. Egypt said no thank you

Cos they respect the sovereignty of Palestine.
https://fb.watch/nGMtxloR2D/?mibextid=NnVzG8
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by dreu2fine(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Another beheaded babies style propaganda loading, watch out.. Show us the bodies of the dead hostages, we want to see it. Just like you showed us pictures of burnt goats and called it "babies beheaded by hamas" and later came to apologise for the propaganda. liars and shameless land grabbers. Chosen Gay and Homosexual people.

Oga stop saying rubbish. Israel isn't controling their economy. Then how is Israel able to block food, electricity, and water supply to Gaza in less than 1 week?
You people keep believing nonsense. Brainwashed lots.
.stop saying rash
Isreal gave them electricity
They work in Israel
De go to hospital in Israel
It's isreak bit kind enough instead de shoot to bomb them on sabat day.
Yes land must run to rubbles
I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) / Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline / Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.